Showrooms not opening in Phase 1. What about COE?

Lotr

4 hours ago, inlinesix said:

Not all country can. In UK & US, options are lumped into different packages.

but owners there can still choose to add options.  

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic

At lease let the massage parlours open lah.

Make me massage below the waist

I also happy.

:grin:

I will even use protection.

I will wear a mask and make my lady customers

wear a mask also.

15 minutes ago, Lotr said:

but owners there can still choose to add options.  

If you are willing to spent and wait, also can choose the option you like

Twincharged
53 minutes ago, RadX said:

maybe ask

did a bus bang you?

As Long as u know the sequence of the wording and not bang bus .. but bus bang 

• Haha! 1

What about those who already secure COE before circuit breaker but have yet to collect new car? Like my case, I have secured COE in early March. Already made my first downpayment to AD.

But the date of delivery states I will receive my new car in month of July. As for now my sales exec told me still on time will receive in July. She will update me again nearer to shipment arrival. I am afraid this circuit breaker might cause a delay in collection. 

I understand that registration of vehicles can still be made online via LTA website. But will the government allow us to go down personally to collect our new car? Will the workshop for fixing the solar film open? Mine will be fixed with that. I know in other countries the sales exec will drive our new car right to buyer's house. Looking to hear all inputs. Thanks in advance! 🙂

• Praise 1

6 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

As Long as u know the sequence of the wording and not bang bus .. but bus bang 

Yah wat

bus bang then face become

bang bus 😂

• Haha! 1

14 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

If you are willing to spent and wait, also can choose the option you like

Yeah can indent.

35 minutes ago, new_user1988 said:

What about those who already secure COE before circuit breaker but have yet to collect new car? Like my case, I have secured COE in early March. Already made my first downpayment to AD.

But the date of delivery states I will receive my new car in month of July. As for now my sales exec told me still on time will receive in July. She will update me again nearer to shipment arrival. I am afraid this circuit breaker might cause a delay in collection. 

I understand that registration of vehicles can still be made online via LTA website. But will the government allow us to go down personally to collect our new car? Will the workshop for fixing the solar film open? Mine will be fixed with that. I know in other countries the sales exec will drive our new car right to buyer's house. Looking to hear all inputs. Thanks in advance! 🙂

Ask your sales person? 

• Haha! 1

53 minutes ago, new_user1988 said:

so what's the difference between delivery of new cars and 2nd hand cars?  I know someone who just took over a 2nd hand car

And then LTA says can buy/sell and register cars.  See their press release:

https://www.lta.gov.sg/content/ltagov/en/newsroom/2020/may/news-releases/coe-bidding-to-stay-suspended-until-motor-dealerships-reopen.html

You probably need to talk to your salesperson or even LTA.

As car grooming cannot open, so after taking delivery, maybe still cannot do paint protection and solar film.

Neutral Newbie

i checked with my groomer, apparently can coat on 2nd june onwards they are approved by govt to open then. solar film also, at least for the one i go.

still thinking to use TCOE to register and collect in june or wait for "dont know when" for bidding to resume

What do you mean by "still thinking to use TCOE to register and collect in June"?

I thought once COE already secure, you will be issued with TCOE and your car dealer has 6 months to register with LTA? You mean can choose to reject the TCOE? Mind explaining?

For my case, I’ve paid deposit to KM early March, supposedly to collect car around April. Now got to pay road tax again as it expire in May.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

i meant dealer is giving choice on whether i want to wait for coe to open or use their open cat that they secured before cb

Edited by exge

On 5/21/2020 at 9:12 AM, Philipkee said:

Prices are without coe lei.  Yea coe might be crashing but why commit and then later coe is 30k so u have no savings actually 

Some adv with COEs G1-4 bids. Maybe they use their existing stockpile.

But in times like these, wont be surprised if we starting to see a few smaller PIs run road with customer's deposits. :a-t2622:

22 hours ago, Wt_know said:

wah $6.3B transacted last year ... no wonder huat until siao ah!

7BF58309-DC6C-4A34-B43E-84B9585FC380.jpeg

I was quite shocked at the figures too. Dont know real a not. They never mentioned source or how they come up to that figure.

Ya, that means every calendar day, there is over S$17 million in luxury cars transacted!

That is not even considering non-luxury cars and commercial vehicles! 

(edited)
25 minutes ago, Rickster said:

Ya, that means every calendar day, there is over S$17 million in luxury cars transacted!

That is not even considering non-luxury cars and commercial vehicles! 

I guess its down to how a "luxury car" is defined.

In SGCM, Camry, Mazda6, and Audi A3 1.0L are all listed as luxury sedans.

So, taking an average transaction price of $200K, $17M means 85 cars a day, or about 2500 cars per month. Not inconceivable.

In Jan-2020 where 5000 cars were registered, Audi/BMW/Merc alone already accounted for 1500 of them. 

Edited by Toeknee_33
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2