2020 Nissan Kicks e-POWER Compact Crossover

StreetFight3r

Neutral Newbie

Hi newbie here. Did anyone have any problem reversing with the camera on the rear mirror? Is it possible to mod the display on the driver's left so that it shows the reverse camera instead?

↡ Advertisement

Hi, I am getting my Nissan kicks very soon has any bro or sis here successfully use android auto with the head unit? What are the 3rd party software needed and how to install them ? If you have changed your head unit what are the models that you are using right now ? Any help is much appreciated, thanks !

Downgrade or Upgrade 

With a deep heart I'm kicking away my old qashqai with the kicks epower. I'm still loving it after 5 years with my QQ1.2tubo, but seriously if you love driving the qashqai and had already gotten use to the paddle assistant LCD, this slightly smaller epower car will certainly change your driving style. 

I'm not a problem child that grows to pick a needle in a haystack but this "KICKS epower" is surprisingly better for sure and belive me I'm loving it just running in onto my first fill up of 38L using eco mode, I don't chion like mad, always on a average of 70 to 80km/h sometimes 90 for over taking, I'm clocking a total of 807.5km on a average of 20km/L before my first fill up and my following were of an average of 22km/L, i was certainly very contented compared to my previous QQ1.2 FC. 

There's many things and feel in the kicks drive completely voicing down to my foot trying to get use to the one paddle drive, it's a whole new driving experience I must say without stepping on the brakes.  

Instant power on the electric motor while stressless charging, air conditioning and other electronics were powered by the engine running separately at constant RPM without any interference of a drivetrain, just brilliant.

Coming back on some may feel that our paper prices in sg is sky hi in April 2022, for sure there's also other maker's and luxurious brands I like which is much more quiet but seriously comparing with my old qq it's much more of a upgrade, well some cars i love is still no where near my reach but for now I'm contented 😀.

EV's will be much in favour but due to sg structure, probably will have to wait a few years but seriously it's picking up fast, most hybrids cars now are very fuels efficient, go for it of your liking and probably if everyone can give in 1 or more percent of their daily life it may just help safe our environment.

Go green and cut down our daily use of fossil fuels, that 1 percent or more is a start 👌🏽

20220413_205919.jpg

↡ Advertisement