2020 Nissan Kicks e-POWER Compact Crossover

StreetFight3r

12 hours ago, Sha_hir said:

Hello, first timer here. Planning to get a SUV/crossover as my first purchase. Been holding back for a long time but seems a good time to pull the trigger with aging parents etc.  Been reading reviews and comments about Nissan Kicks and I would like to find out what are the freebies that we can ask from the Sales person (reasonable freebies coz I know they are on commission base so the more we squeeze the lesser they get, I would like to be fair to them but at the same time knowing what are the items that they can give as well) . Thank you

My SE is quite good:

1) She gave me no topup for 2 bids guaranteed COE and discounted price of 101800 instead of 108k. (premium plus)

2) Free 1 year road tax (instead of 6 mths) - $1.2k

3) 50k free svc

4) 5 years warranty (unlimited mileage) excluding wear and tear items like tyres and brakes pad/disc (use one pedal drive to reduce wear and tear of brake components)

5) I think the rest quite standard - front/back car cam, rear view cam in the top rear mirror, ceramic coating, window tint.

Other owners pls share...

Notice some minor problems - aircon sometimes blow hot air but otherwise very cold (much more than my previous BMW even at 24 deg).

MP3 songs jerk a few times. May need to fix this during 1st 1000km svc.

• Praise 3

Neutral Newbie

Hi Munhua2

Sound like a good deal! Was there a minimum loan requirement for your freebies?

were u playing mp3 from Apple CarPlay or Bluetooth directly from phone?

14 hours ago, Munhua2 said:

My SE is quite good:

1) She gave me no topup for 2 bids guaranteed COE and discounted price of 101800 instead of 108k. (premium plus)

2) Free 1 year road tax (instead of 6 mths) - $1.2k

3) 50k free svc

4) 5 years warranty (unlimited mileage) excluding wear and tear items like tyres and brakes pad/disc (use one pedal drive to reduce wear and tear of brake components)

5) I think the rest quite standard - front/back car cam, rear view cam in the top rear mirror, ceramic coating, window tint.

Other owners pls share...

Notice some minor problems - aircon sometimes blow hot air but otherwise very cold (much more than my previous BMW even at 24 deg).

MP3 songs jerk a few times. May need to fix this during 1st 1000km svc.

I signed for the Premium Plus for

1) $101,088 6 bids non-guaranteed 😞

"Freebies" are;

2) $500 petrol vouchers (National Day promo) + car mat + window visor + magnetic windows shades

3) the rest are the same as Munhua2's items 3-5

but I have yet to get the car and as Munhua pointed out, I got the non-guaranteed (and thus the possibility of having to top-up) so a little worried that things may change....regretted not gathering more information before committing...hiazzzzzzz

Edited by BobbyBobby
  • Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

Don’t worry. I also booked mine over the weekend. SE recommend not to top up for 2 bid guaranteed as most likely will tio at first bid since TC want to push more kicks onto the road. 
Which color did u choose? 😀

• Praise 2

On 8/12/2020 at 9:59 AM, Kicks said:

Hi Munhua2

Sound like a good deal! Was there a minimum loan requirement for your freebies?

were u playing mp3 from Apple CarPlay or Bluetooth directly from phone?

I loan minimum 50k for 7 years.

I was playing from my Sony walkman which is connected to Nissan Intelligent Connect infotainment system. Songs jerk a few times when car driving. There is no Android auto and I am using Android phone so I can't use Apple Carplay. Bluetooth phone is working properly though. Of course can use bluetooth to play my songs in my phone if i want to. Will try in the future and see how. There is one CAMERA button in the infortainment system but it is not working. A shame that TC don't install the 360 deg cam for us like the Thailand model. The rear view mirror reverse camera is so damn small. Maybe they want to earn more profit.

Aircon after a while of driving also not cold whether I set 22 or 24 deg. No idea is it because of fuel saving features just like my previous BMW (I coded to be colder but aircon compressor spoil after 1 year). Will check the above with TC Autoclinic in Jurong next Friday 1k servicing. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Good deal below especially the window visor - I buy from Shopee plus other accessories instead as cheaper.

1) $101,088 6 bids non-guaranteed 😞

"Freebies" are;

2) $500 petrol vouchers (National Day promo) + car mat + window visor + magnetic windows shades

but I have yet to get the car and as Munhua pointed out, I got the non-guaranteed (and thus the possibility of having to top-up) so a little worried that things may change....regretted not gathering more information before committing...hiazzzzzzz

Edited by Munhua2
  • Praise 1

10 hours ago, Kicks said:

Don’t worry. I also booked mine over the weekend. SE recommend not to top up for 2 bid guaranteed as most likely will tio at first bid since TC want to push more kicks onto the road. 

yes TC has more COEs to give to customers than next door Motor Image on Subaru cars as Nissan sells more than Subaru. Even the Subaru SE knows this and he can't guarantee my next Cat B COE bidding, so I change to Nissan. 

• Praise 1

Don't worry guys, I believe for new launches, ADs will go extra mile to secure COE as they want their new launches to have visibility on the road as that's the best advert they can get. I've yet to see this model on the road so the motivation for TC is there to put their cars out quickly.

Anyway, good luck and post pics if convenient when u get your cars, thks!

• Praise 6

Neutral Newbie
2 hours ago, Munhua2 said:

I loan minimum 50k for 7 years.

I was playing from my Sony walkman which is connected to Nissan Intelligent Connect infotainment system. Songs jerk a few times when car driving. There is no Android auto and I am using Android phone so I can't use Apple Carplay. Bluetooth phone is working properly though. Of course can use bluetooth to play my songs in my phone if i want to. Will try in the future and see how. There is one CAMERA button in the infortainment system but it is not working. A shame that TC don't install the 360 deg cam for us like the Thailand model. The rear view mirror reverse camera is so damn small. Maybe they want to earn more profit.

Aircon after a while of driving also not cold whether I set 22 or 24 deg. No idea is it because of fuel saving features just like my previous BMW (I coded to be colder but aircon compressor spoil after 1 year). Will check the above with TC Autoclinic in Jurong next Friday 1k servicing. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Good deal below especially the window visor - I buy from Shopee plus other accessories instead as cheaper.

1) $101,088 6 bids non-guaranteed 😞

"Freebies" are;

SE said that car did not come with rear view camera. TC had to install it locally and on the rear view mirror. 
Any issue with using it under bright daylight? Too small to see? 😂

16 hours ago, Kicks said:

I got the blue color. 

Neutral Newbie
4 hours ago, BobbyBobby said:

I got the blue color. 

Nice! 🚙  Wanted to get blue too, but wife prefer dual tone so I got white. 😁

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Kicks said:

Nice! 🚙  Wanted to get blue too, but wife prefer dual tone so I got white. 😁

White looks great too! I got mine at TC Leng Kee, if you got yours there also, we may bump into each other 🙂

On 8/13/2020 at 1:08 PM, Kicks said:

SE said that car did not come with rear view camera. TC had to install it locally and on the rear view mirror. 
Any issue with using it under bright daylight? Too small to see? 😂

no issue with bright sunlight

small but still can see. 

• Praise 1

I think aircon problem solved. Just set it to auto at a set temperature and aircon will adjust accordingly.

Manage to achieve more than 600 km for my 1st full tank (14km/l). manage to achieve 22km/l for certain highway trips under intelliigent cruise. 

full tank cost abt $65 for esso 92 before dsc. 

Anyone can share their fuel consumption?

Anyone use their DUO pts yet?

Edited by Munhua
  • Praise 1

I just reached 15.1 Km/L this morning!

Pumped full tank on 6 Aug evening after I collected my car - now close to, but not yet, half tank (have not been driving much).

Approx 40% highway, 60% city driving.

I have a heavy right foot, but with this car I've re-trained it for one-pedal driving using Smart mode! 😎

Hope to eventually hit 18-20 Km/L!!!!

• Praise 2

14 minutes ago, Sorethum said:

I just reached 15.1 Km/L this morning!

Pumped full tank on 6 Aug evening after I collected my car - now close to, but not yet, half tank (have not been driving much).

Approx 40% highway, 60% city driving.

I have a heavy right foot, but with this car I've re-trained it for one-pedal driving using Smart mode! 😎

Hope to eventually hit 18-20 Km/L!!!!

This type of thing also  need to post and report to us?

• Praise 1
  • Dislike 1
  • Angry 1