[Official] 2021 11th Generation Honda Civic

Carbon82

I couldn't find any other civic thread and would like to ask what's the driving experience between the turbo and non turbo civic? Worth to top up for the turbo version ma?

↡ Advertisement

6 hours ago, yellowshaun said:

I couldn't find any other civic thread and would like to ask what's the driving experience between the turbo and non turbo civic? Worth to top up for the turbo version ma?

Hi,
the differences are the power, 6 airbags, lane watch and sunroof. if you are driving a turbo charged vehicle and wish to trade in for civic, you may not get use to 1.6 NA.  

Internal Moderator

Next-Gen Honda Civic Teased Ahead Of Prototype Debut On November 17

source: https://www.motor1.com/news/453930/new-honda-civic-prototype-teaser/

The world premiere will be streamed on Twitch.

Through a number of leaked patent images and a few renderings, the next-generation Honda Civic has already been previewed unofficially but the time has finally come for an official sneak peek. It comes in the form of a short teaser video showing us several parts of the car from different angles.

The 15-second clip confirms Honda will unveil the new Civic on November 17. However, what we are about to see on Tuesday next week won’t be the final production version of the bestseller but a prototype that's almost ready to hit the assembly lines. The world debut will be streamed through the Twitch live streaming platform for gamers. More importantly, Motor1.com will have an exclusive first look video coming that same day, so stay tuned.

Honda promises a full redesign of its best-selling car that “once again raises the bar for style, performance, safety, and advanced technology in the compact car market.” We don’t get to see more of this new design in the teaser video, but at least it provides a quick look at some of the exterior details. And we have to admit the color is absolutely fantastic!

From what we’ve seen through the leaked trademarks and spy photos, the new Civic won’t be a dramatic departure from its predecessor in terms of design. The main goal seems to be a simplified and bolder appearance compared to the outgoing car. 

We’ll know more about the new Civic very soon. We hope to get some early tech details next week but honestly, we don’t expect to learn a lot. Following this early preview, more photos and full specifications should be revealed later this year or at some point it 2021.

Some spy photos.

honda-accord-spy-shots-lead.jpg

honda-accord-spy-shots-profile.jpg

honda-accord-spy-shots-front-three-quart

honda-accord-spy-shots-three-quarters.jp

honda-accord-spy-shots-front.jpg

• Praise 1

My wish for the new Honda Civic would be rear flat floor n not so low stance. The 2 will come hand in hand. However, I doubt if my wish will turn into reality as Honda has moved away from this 2 wishes of mine since it last appeared in the ever popular FD model. 

• Praise 3

On 11/13/2020 at 10:26 PM, Daniu82 said:

The new rear lights look much better than the 2 red prawns that the current version has. 

Correct, whenever i look at the current civic, i feel like eating fried hokkien mee. Lol.

• Haha! 3

2 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

05-2022-honda-civic-protoype.jpg

01-2022-honda-civic-prototype.jpg

08-2022-honda-civic-prototype.jpg

07-2022-honda-civic-prototype.jpg

04-2022-honda-civic-protoype.jpg

06-2022-honda-civic-prototype.jpg

03-2022-honda-civic-prototype.jpg

2022-honda-civic-prototype-exterior.jpg

Why did I keep thinking of latest Corolla Altis when I look at the design? Definitely prefer current design more as it does not look like a boring typical jap sedan.

What happened to the aircon vent?

Anyway, must see how bad Kah Motors dumb it down for local market. likely to be thai made and feature same old 1.6l engine just to fit under CAT A COE

↡ Advertisement