[Official] 2021 11th Generation Honda Civic

Carbon82

On 9/10/2021 at 10:35 PM, Totota said:

@Weenemone personally i rather go for the octavia 1.5 tsi I saw a few in neighbourhood. Short listing best3 Go for spin drive and then decision is clear

octavia has better features and road feel. waiting for the estate VRS version but seems like it may not be coming...

↡ Advertisement

1 hour ago, Confusedboi said:

erm so did  those interested  go test drive over the weekend lol? dont see any local reviews yet also

ya i went on Saturday afternoon, there was a short que for test drive, waited about 30 min for my turn.

• Praise 1

59 minutes ago, Acegabz said:

Nice halogen headlights for a 120k+ car🤣

That’s the biggest disappointment for me. The rest of the car is great though. But that’s just my opinion 

13 minutes ago, turbotan said:

That’s the biggest disappointment for me. The rest of the car is great though. But that’s just my opinion 

The RS model in Thailand comes with led headlight. Spoke to the SE,  they will bring in the Hybrid version Civic later.

7 minutes ago, Danielk said:

The RS model in Thailand comes with led headlight. Spoke to the SE,  they will bring in the Hybrid version Civic later.

Ya. Seem like Kah brought in the EL+ model with the RS’s drive mode selector and bigger touch screen. The rest is the same. Makes u wonder why not bring the headlights too. I like the drive though.

17 hours ago, Danielk said:

20210921_163932.jpg

wow when the 2015 civic came out, i thought it was ugly. but the design slowly grew on me ( not the hatch though)

now i find this 2021 civic unsightly......the side profile and rear especially

18 hours ago, Danielk said:

IMG-20210921-WA0003.jpg

20210921_162834.jpg

20210921_163932.jpg

20210921_163309.jpg

20210921_162822.jpg

I personally find this new civic design is ugly lo, looks like civic design is going backward then forward. The design for the civic is getting more and more ugly. Lol.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1