[Official] 2021 11th Generation Honda Civic

Carbon82

2 hours ago, geraldlimm said:

@Confusedboi Regret never get the 1.5T hahahah, the 1.6 is quite sluggish uh and fuel economy not the best too 😞 

oh hows the fuel economy, shouldnt be too bad?

well the civic body is heavy so it needs the turbo power and torque  to move effectively without feeling sluggish.

@Confusedboi ohhh which FD are u driving? I used to drive the FD1, fuel consumption about there too. But for me, i feel FD is more fun to drive, FC is more for comfort. FD's 5 speed more fun to zhua 😂 FC's CVT no fun

Interesting find too fuel economy is actually worst off 6.4l/100km on the newer 1.5T as compared to previous gen 5.9l/100km. 

Would have thought detune would bring slightly better FC.😅

44 minutes ago, geraldlimm said:

@Confusedboi ohhh which FD are u driving? I used to drive the FD1, fuel consumption about there too. But for me, i feel FD is more fun to drive, FC is more for comfort. FD's 5 speed more fun to zhua 😂 FC's CVT no fun

oh im using FD2 auto, the one with the economy k20z2 engine (153 bhp) vs type r high performance k20a engine ( 220 bhp), dont have the  VTEC opening at 5k plus rpm😢

yups its fun to drive, even better in sports mode, the gearbox will hold the rpm between 3500- 4000, so you get maximum torque when you accelerate again between 4 -6000 rpm, once i do that though, fuel bar starts to drop  😆

okay I stop here before digress too much from 11th gen civic lol

• Praise 1

10 hours ago, kelaihoyin said:

Interesting find too fuel economy is actually worst off 6.4l/100km on the newer 1.5T as compared to previous gen 5.9l/100km. 

Would have thought detune would bring slightly better FC.😅

Carbuyer was saying that the engine needs to work harder cause of the detuning, which results in more fuel burnt...

1 hour ago, yellowshaun said:

Carbuyer was saying that the engine needs to work harder cause of the detuning, which results in more fuel burnt...

Yea, so the new Civic, less power with poorer fuel economy. "best" of both worlds I guess.🙃 

1 hour ago, 999 said:

think PI will bring in Integra instead

think this is for china market only, left hand drive dont think will make right hand drive version

• Praise 2

Wait awhile I think PI will bring in the JDM 2021 version 1.5T hatchback for those who dislike the MIT detuned sedan version.

Edited by Fellows
↡ Advertisement