[Official] 2021 11th Generation Honda Civic

Carbon82

1 hour ago, Weenemone said:

@Confusedboi 

The base trim Mazda 6 is just 2k more with a 2L and Cat B COE. Although it is an older model (and a facelift) thats a much easier sell than a 137k Civic.

A civic variant with a larger (Cat B) engine and premium trim in the 150k/160k range would interesting and would fill in the void where the accord used to be.

But considering the COE pricing these days and KAh's pricing strategy a 170/180k range looks more likely for such a offering

Mazda 6 is using a more than 10 years old engine, and it is 2k more, how to compare to the Civic  when come to selling ?  

Edited by Ingenius
↡ Advertisement

1 hour ago, Ingenius said:

Mazda 6 is using a more than 10 years old engine, and it is 2k more, how to compare to the Civic  when come to selling ?  

Yes I agree. For those that really look at the specs, they wont pay more.

But the reality is...most car buyers don't really care. The outgoing Mazda do come with looks , more luxury and road presence.

The Civic feels so bread and butter and they are charging this price?

With a Cat B at 150k, I doubt there would be takers. There are more interesting Conti PI options there.

Malaysia first preview of the new 2021 Civic RS edition, their is the 1.5 Turbo with the real 182HP with 240Nm of torque.

Edited by Fellows

On 12/14/2021 at 6:25 PM, Fellows said:

Malaysia first preview of the new 2021 Civic RS edition, their is the 1.5 Turbo with the real 182HP with 240Nm of torque.

looks good

conti feels

18 inch rims makes the stock brake rotors  and calipers look very small lol, perfect for pple to change to big brake kits without changing the need to change rims since there is so much space. I suppose default is supposed to be 17 inch though, but malaysia spec gets upsized rims size.

9 hours ago, Confusedboi said:

18 inch rims makes the stock brake rotors  and calipers look very small lol, perfect for pple to change to big brake kits without changing the need to change rims since there is so much space. I suppose default is supposed to be 17 inch though, but malaysia spec gets upsized rims size.

In Thailand both 16 and 17" inch rims are offered so caliper/rotor cannot be too large.

Malaysia version interestingly has 4 more PS than the Thai version

19 hours ago, turbotan said:

Malaysia version interestingly has 4 more PS than the Thai version

See malaysia and see thailand.....still got mood to see singapore version ahh   :pissed-off:

• Haha! 1

4 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

really ahh...still got pple buy...die hard civic fans...

ok what ... $$ is no issue ... if $$ got issue ... sell the plates liao ... :grin:

9 minutes ago, Confusedboi said:

give it some time, I’m sure there will be more 11th gen civics on the road soon.. once kah motor adjust prices downwards. If they reduce their margins then got chance. 

I think the new HRV specs seems better. Not sure what is the price.

On 12/29/2021 at 2:10 PM, Daniu82 said:

I think the new HRV specs seems better. Not sure what is the price.

Just now saw a meteorite gray civic slowly breezes past. Looks actually not bad, low slung pose. From a distance I tot is BMW 🤭

• Shocked 1

3 hours ago, Phluvcat said:

Just now saw a meteorite gray civic slowly breezes past. Looks actually not bad, low slung pose. From a distance I tot is BMW 🤭

Wow look like  bmw ? That’s not bad, Honda is Japanese bmw mah in a way 😆, for sporty driving among Japanese cars. ( at least it used to be that way) nowadays it’s Mazda though for their sedans driving dynamics.

• Haha! 1

33 minutes ago, Confusedboi said:

Wow look like  bmw ? That’s not bad, Honda is Japanese bmw mah in a way 😆, for sporty driving among Japanese cars. ( at least it used to be that way) nowadays it’s Mazda though for their sedans driving dynamics.

Just that for light colored ones, the bonnet cover line is a spoiler. 

For their facelift, I hope they give the boot more definition, shrink the tail lights, get rid of the luohan fish head bonnet, and revised the current grille and bumper. That's a lot to ask 😬

Edited by Phluvcat
↡ Advertisement