[Official] 2021 11th Generation Honda Civic

Carbon82

1 hour ago, ZeroRing7 said:

Probably after tmr launch, it may be corrected to Thailand 

Pricelist now show two trims FE165NEN and FE165NEN (LX), difference of $2k. Most likely not much difference.

Lx comes with servicing package...

↡ Advertisement

3 minutes ago, Confusedboi said:

looks not bad the specs.... except the detuned power😅

detuned until 129bhp & 180Nm for such a mid-size sedan that is growing like a fat baby ... [hur] 

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 4

8 minutes ago, Roh96 said:

Detune engine to fit Cat A. How about pricing? Got detune the price boh?

they should detune the price to 110K ish plus in order to sell well.

123k is way overpriced, looks like a lack of VES rebate has come to bite Honda's ass

It could have competed with the Mazda3 (110k) or the Skoda Octavia (116k)

22 minutes ago, Dannnn said:

r they using the exact same engine as the current 1.5T? if so can always tune back.

Not many people would want to void the warranty for a new car.

Edited by Davidklt

The current COE system is causing dealers to do crazy stuff with their cars.

If you read the reviews from US, the new 1.5 Turbo is actually slightly more powerful than the 10th Gen Civic. I had not expected this move from Honda to detune their 1.5 Turbo to meet the regulations here.

16 inch rims for a mainstream "upmarket" sedan is a joke. Even Toyota Corolla Altis has 17 inches if you get the higher spec version. Not to mention that Hyundai Elantra, Kia Cerato and Mazda 3 already has 18 inch rims for their high spec version.

The worst move is the inclusion of Halogen lamps. Come on, even the base model in US gets full LED headlights.

Finally, if you look at the safety suite, I think it is pretty standard for all cars nowadays. At least Honda has the sense to include all safety features unlike the previous generation where the 1.6l model had just 2 air bags. My previous ride was a 2018 10th Gen Civic and I am thankful I managed to trade in at a good price last year.

That spells the demise of the Civic we used to love. I am most fond of the EK3 Civic my family used to own, and it generates 130hp without the need of a turbocharger.

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

21 minutes ago, Yapcc said:

That spells the demise of the Civic we used to love. I am most fond of the EK3 Civic my family used to own, and it generates 130hp without the need of a turbocharger.

this biggest fk up is the limit 130bhp Cat A COE

just because got BMW, Merc and Audi in Cat A makes Cat A is super rich category?

simi sai thinking .... still thinking 50cents is bigger than a bull cart wheel?

33 minutes ago, Yapcc said:

The current COE system is causing dealers to do crazy stuff with their cars.

If you read the reviews from US, the new 1.5 Turbo is actually slightly more powerful than the 10th Gen Civic. I had not expected this move from Honda to detune their 1.5 Turbo to meet the regulations here.

16 inch rims for a mainstream "upmarket" sedan is a joke. Even Toyota Corolla Altis has 17 inches if you get the higher spec version. Not to mention that Hyundai Elantra, Kia Cerato and Mazda 3 already has 18 inch rims for their high spec version.

The worst move is the inclusion of Halogen lamps. Come on, even the base model in US gets full LED headlights.

Finally, if you look at the safety suite, I think it is pretty standard for all cars nowadays. At least Honda has the sense to include all safety features unlike the previous generation where the 1.6l model had just 2 air bags. My previous ride was a 2018 10th Gen Civic and I am thankful I managed to trade in at a good price last year.

Sounds like there's a plan somewhere for a mid-life facelift in time to come... lol. marketing strategy perhaps.

Hmm $120k. This price is because it doesn't have -$15k VES A2 rebate and was within my expectation.

But this car competes with Mazda 3 and avante cn7. 

At $15k to 20k more with this set of features.....it's not very compelling frankly. In this segment, that is a very big difference in price.