[Official] 2021 11th Generation Honda Civic

Carbon82

9 minutes ago, Fellows said:

I think they must include Honda Sensing if not really hard to compete to Altis, AVANTE and K3 which all with ADAS features by default. Moving forward more and more cars will come with ADAS feature by default as it a must have. 

Our local laws is slow to adapt too, in EU, if your car have ADAS safely feature your vehicle insurance will be lower as there is improve safely.

Seriously our old school COE need a revamp, nowadays cars moving towards new and more efficient engine, some are also turbo or hybrid, sure exceed 130hp, that why we always get old engine or engine that don’t match regional spec.

Govt need to re-think and raise the cap, from 129hp to 159hp for CAT A and raise CAT B to be more than 160hp. If not moving forward really hard.

simi revamp

scholar no think la … play safe … dont rock the boat

scholar only follow what is done and make sure dont screw up waiting for promotion

song song gao jurong

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

8 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

simi revamp

scholar no think la … play safe … dont rock the boat

scholar only follow what is done and make sure dont screw up waiting for promotion

song song gao jurong

Those damn scholar is good for nothing, they maybe earn too much don’t bother about the price as they can afford their high CC conti cars + optional add on ADAS features. With country run by elite that only know what happen between themselves.

Sad man but our COE really need a 2022 revamp, it cannot match today car engine technology. With the 2021 civic price, we can don’t know buy even don’t know what higher end conti cars in the states or in AU or NZ, country too small is also kind of suay. LOL

Edited by Fellows

9 hours ago, Penknife said:

I got a feeling will have civic EHEV next year. So this model need to be the lower spec-ed one. 

Yes next year got e:HEV and Type R

11 minutes ago, Fellows said:

Those damn scholar is good for nothing, they maybe earn too much don’t bother about the price as they can afford their high CC conti cars + optional add on ADAS features. With country run by elite that only know what happen between themselves.

Sad man but our COE really need a 2022 revamp, it cannot match today car engine technology. With the 2021 civic price, we can don’t know buy even don’t know what higher end conti cars in the states or in AU or NZ, country too small is also kind of suay. LOL

Ya man, totally agree with u

48 minutes ago, Fellows said:

With car-lite as policy, what do you expect?

On 8/15/2021 at 12:23 AM, Ahtea said:

0-100 slower than Avante which is using a 1.6NA engine. Rated fuel consumption also poorer than a 1.6NA Korean car. 

Yea, the price point for this spec, very hard to get buyers. But there will still be "die-hard" VTEC fans. 

siao ... last vtec in honda b&b cars is ek series.

after that , only type r get vtec

but 20 years liao, still got ppl say they kui vtec lol

• Haha! 2

2 hours ago, Fellows said:

I think they must include Honda Sensing if not really hard to compete to Altis, AVANTE and K3 which all with ADAS features by default. Moving forward more and more cars will come with ADAS feature by default as it a must have. 

Our local laws is slow to adapt too, in EU, if your car have ADAS safely feature your vehicle insurance will be lower as there is improve safely.

Seriously our old school COE need a revamp, nowadays cars moving towards new and more efficient engine, some are also turbo or hybrid, sure exceed 130hp, that why we always get old engine or engine that don’t match regional spec.

Govt need to re-think and raise the cap, from 129hp to 159hp for CAT A and raise CAT B to be more than 160hp. If not moving forward really hard.

That and also exclude the cost of Active Safety features from the OMV so that AD got no excuse to say pay more for safety.

2 hours ago, Fellows said:

yes yes yes. how come lets all write to MP together on bo?

On 8/15/2021 at 12:40 PM, Thecarboy302 said:

Probably cause for Thai spec cars, even the base EL model has Sensing standard, plus I guess they feel buyers here now want these active safety features hence they decided not to remove it. If no Sensing, there are still bound to have people making noise saying why no Sensing, I think you can't please everyone. 🤷‍♂️ 

Let's see how Kah will adjust specs down the road if sales turn out to be poor from this pricing. 

yes that is correct, the singapore market is not too big, and all civics from the thai factory have honda sensing as standard .. so it is probably too much of an ask to build some without honda sensing just for the singapore market.

On 8/14/2021 at 8:54 PM, Fellows said:

2021 still come with Halogen lights instead of full LED, idk what to say, how much these stupid LED light cost seriously. 

How they fight with 2020 Corolla Altis, 2020 AVANTE elite variant and latest K3 GT-line which all COE at CAT A with better price, spec and equipment. Good luck to Kah Motors. 

i think one has to consider the factory side of things, honda thailand are building 3 models, and only the top spec RS has LED headlights, 

the singapore market is not that big, so i dont think it is feasible to have a equipment level with LED headlights but without many of the other RS equipment, specifically for singapore ..

• Praise 3

Twincharged
On 8/16/2021 at 9:26 AM, mikk123 said:

yes...i also support car lite. Just like Covid19 vaccine, how about let's start wit the ministers? You do, I support and follow. 

You want a repeat of the fiasco at yishun blk663? 

15 minutes ago, turbotan said:

https://www.hondata.com/news/Hondata FlashPro Civic 22

Hondata releases FlashPro for the 2022 1.5 Turbo Civic

this might break the detuned engine

the engine is already “choked” by the detuned …

for conti detuned version engine has a different parts for the most crtitical part such as the piston and compression ratio

Edited by Wt_know

Come to think of it the 1.5T detuned engine kind of make sense. Pay lesser road tax compared to its competitors as well. 

can’t imagine if they used the 8th gen 1.6l engine. It’ll be more of a joke.

Nonetheless I tot it’ll make sense if they uses the 1l turbo engine instead. Pay even lesser road tax.