[Official] 2021 11th Generation Honda Civic

Carbon82

These patent images (from Intellectual Property Agency in Australia) revealed how the new Civic shall look like. The nose of the new Fit / Jazz, side and rear profile of the new Accord, plus a flatter and longer bonnet. A winning formula or another failed design? I am leaning towards the former for its more executive look... 

4 Door Sedan

2022-Honda-Civic-Sedan-patent-images-5.j2022-Honda-Civic-Sedan-patent-images-6.j

2022-Honda-Civic-Sedan-patent-images-1.j

2022-Honda-Civic-Sedan-patent-images-2.j

2022-Honda-Civic-Sedan-patent-images-3.j

2022-Honda-Civic-Sedan-patent-images-4.j

2022-Honda-Civic-Sedan-patent-images-7.j

5 Door Hatchback

2022-Honda-Civic-Hatchback-5.jpg

2022-Honda-Civic-Hatchback-1.jpg

2022-Honda-Civic-Hatchback-2.jpg

2022-Honda-Civic-Hatchback-7.jpg

2022-Honda-Civic-Hatchback-3.jpg

2022-Honda-Civic-Hatchback-4.jpg

2022-Honda-Civic-Hatchback-6.jpg

• Praise 6

35 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

These patent images (from Intellectual Property Agency in Australia) revealed how the new Civic shall look like. The nose of the new Fit / Jazz, side and rear profile of the new Accord, plus a flatter and longer bonnet. A winning formula or another failed design? I am leaning towards the former for its more executive look... 

4 Door Sedan

2022-Honda-Civic-Sedan-patent-images-5.j2022-Honda-Civic-Sedan-patent-images-6.j

5 Door Hatchback

All the side views look horrigible and the louhan fish kok tao front end again.... as if the front of a smaller car is pasted the rest of a bigger car.  Like sedan pasted to a MPV kind of feel. If scale/stretch the whole side profile vertically look like mpv probably better 😅 

Front and back decent though but could have been broader, look more stable and ground hugging.... but those days of Honda are gone 😭

Edited by Phluvcat
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

39 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

4 Door Sedan

5 Door Hatchback

Really got the mini Accord look for the saloon version. Really need to see the real photos to really pass judgement. 

16 minutes ago, Phluvcat said:

All the side views look horrigible and the louhan fish kok tao front end again.... as if the front of a smaller car is pasted the rest of a bigger car.  Like sedan pasted to a MPV kind of feel. If scale/stretch the whole side profile vertically look like mpv probably better 😅 

Front and back decent though but could have been broader, look more stable and ground hugging.... but those days of Honda are gone 😭

No more nice looking civic liao.

On 5/24/2020 at 11:38 PM, Carbon82 said:

The current 10th generation Civic was officially unveiled on 17 September 2015, and after close to 5 years, the next gen is on the horizon. The spy shots below shown the 5 door Type R variant, which look more upright than the current gen even though it was wearing heavy cladding. More spy shots of the other variants can be expected to surface very soon. Stay tuned.

22HondaCivicTpR.s01.KGP_.jpg

22HondaCivicTpR.s02.KGP_.jpg

22HondaCivicTpR.s03.KGP_.jpg

22HondaCivicTpR.s04.KGP_.jpg

22HondaCivicTpR.s06.KGP_.jpg

22HondaCivicTpR.s07.KGP_.jpg

22HondaCivicTpR.s08.KGP_.jpg

22HondaCivicTpR.s09.KGP_.jpg

22HondaCivicTpR.s10.KGP_.jpg

22HondaCivicTpR.s11.KGP_.jpg

22HondaCivicTpR.s12.KGP_.jpg

22HondaCivicTpR.s13.KGP_.jpg

22HondaCivicTpR.s14.KGP_.jpg

22HondaCivicTpR.s15.KGP_.jpg

22HondaCivicTpR.s16.KGP_.jpg

22HondaCivicTpR.s17.KGP_.jpg

22HondaCivicTpR.s18.KGP_.jpg

22HondaCivicTpR.s19.KGP_.jpg

22HondaCivicTpR.s20.KGP_.jpg

22HondaCivicTpR.s21.KGP_.jpg

The hatch look sexy. But it is unlikely for Kah Motor will carry this model. Have to depend on PI to bring it in. 

• Praise 1

On 9/30/2020 at 6:08 PM, Carbon82 said:

4 Door Sedan

5 Door Hatchback

Hi Carbon82, you have some dealing with Honda? How come you can get your hand on these patent drawings? 

Just kidding, thank you for sharing with us. I am personally vested in the new Civic and these drawings does give me an idea of what's coming. I like the rear of the new sedan, but have my reservations for the front part. Hope to see more spy photos soon. 

• Haha! 1

3 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

You have a 3d printer at home? hahha.

Shsss... not so loud, wait that cheapo @BanCoe will ask me to print him an AMG, while @Angcheek will want a latest 5er, and @Freeder... well he has not make up his mind what he wants yet. :D :D 

I am secretly working on a Lamborghini Aventador now, let you take a quick preview 1st... only you ok? Don't tell anyone hor.:grin:

lambo03.jpg

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 10

Internal Moderator
1 hour ago, Carbon82 said:

Shsss... not so loud, wait that cheapo @BanCoe will ask me to print him an AMG, while @Angcheek will want a latest 5er, and @Freeder... well he has not make up his mind what he wants yet. :D :D 

I am secretly working on a Lamborghini Aventador now, let you take a quick preview 1st... only you ok? Don't tell anyone hor.:grin:

lambo03.jpg

Can help me turn my accord into ferrari? hahaha. But I don't want to pay the tax of ferrari. hahah

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Carbon82 said:

Bosch.....  U need a bunker$$  git.......  @Spring🤣

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

54 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Can help me turn my accord into ferrari? hahaha. But I don't want to pay the tax of ferrari. hahah

Wah your Accord?? ........is it the one a few days back e-brake on highway 🤣

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 6

Internal Moderator
3 hours ago, BanCoe said:

Wah your Accord?? ........is it the one a few days back e-brake on highway 🤣

No lah. haha. when I am on highway, I don't brake one. I am like a racehorse. got tunnel vision only. :grin:

th?id=OIP.8wYCdN7g2rGIi1EcFzGQvQHaE9%26p

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2