[Official] 2021 11th Generation Honda Civic

Carbon82

1 hour ago, Hlkh said:

@Confusedboi Hi your 11th gen civic is 100% stock and not tune?

Hi I don’t have 11th gen civic . Mine is old 8th gen civic , slightly tuned NA engine😆 

Edited by Confusedboi
↡ Advertisement

another clip from our neighbors up north, hybrid > turbo,  using hybrid cannot shout VTEC kick in yo 😆😁

Edited by Confusedboi
  • Praise 2

Saw a new Civic with LED front light instead of halogen on the road recently, wondering what spec is that. 

Edited by Fellows

2 hours ago, turbotan said:

Which one u changed to? 

Suggest to buy LED bulb from Taobao/AliExpress which last as long as branded Philips one. IMO don’t need waste money paying extra for Philips or osram brand. 

38 minutes ago, Ceecookie said:

Suggest to buy LED bulb from Taobao/AliExpress which last as long as branded Philips one. IMO don’t need waste money paying extra for Philips or osram brand. 

I’m using Philips white halogen, so far so good, but thinking to just order the whole original led headlight unit and harness and change next time.

• Praise 1

45 minutes ago, Ceecookie said:

Unless projectile headlight, don’t use LED bulb

• Praise 1

@turbotan

I got the Philip HL quite good and slightly brighter then halogen.

The colour very close to car with original LED headlight.

Used this in my previous car for 3 to 4 years no issue.

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, turbotan said:

I’m using Philips white halogen, so far so good, but thinking to just order the whole original led headlight unit and harness and change next time.

Yes you can also do that. But VICOM inspection likely wont pass because their records show ur car don’t have factory LED headlamp. Then u got to reinstall original halogen headlamp which is very troublesome. 

Bulb on the other hand is a quick 30 mins job that can be done before and after inspection. 

Edited by Ceecookie

2 hours ago, inlinesix said:

Unless projectile headlight, don’t use LED bulb

Yup. This Honda Civic is using halogen projector headlamp, hence the LED retrofit will not blind other cars as bad as the reflector type. 

• Praise 1

2 minutes ago, Ceecookie said:

Yes you can also do that. But VICOM inspection likely wont pass because their records show ur car don’t have factory LED headlamp. Then u got to reinstall original halogen headlamp which is very troublesome. 

Bulb on the other hand is a quick 30 mins job that can be done before and after inspection. 

Ya, and expensive too. I’m more looking forward to hks exhaust tbh

Dunno anyone will bring in anot…