Carbon82

On 11/21/2023 at 2:47 PM, Fellows said:

Interior design with gear push button 

IMG_0620.jpeg

IMG_0622.jpeg

IMG_0621.jpeg

Smelly smelly 200k SGD 

↡ Advertisement

very hard to sell in Singapore market bah...

Up to now still hardly see the 11th gen civics on the road still mostly gen 10 civics and the old trusty but getting fewer in numbers gen 8 civics. Gen 9 civics also hardly seen.

Hypersonic

The only car that really appeals to me recently. 

A planted driving platform, somewhat compact size, hybrid with decent performance and very fuel efficient. 

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
On 11/28/2023 at 9:59 PM, Confusedboi said:

very hard to sell in Singapore market bah...

Up to now still hardly see the 11th gen civics on the road still mostly gen 10 civics and the old trusty but getting fewer in numbers gen 8 civics. Gen 9 civics also hardly seen.

I see many many current Civic running around in JB. And the only Civics I spotted in Singapore are J-plate. 🤣

Supercharged
On 2/9/2024 at 11:00 AM, Zxcvb said:

I see many many current Civic running around in JB. And the only Civics I spotted in Singapore are J-plate. 🤣

Gen 11 Civic in Malaysia>> best seller, in Singapore >> hardly any sold. What a contrast. 🤣. Somemore Singapore spec one is detuned for Cat A. Pay more for less, uniquely sinkapore 

On 2/9/2024 at 12:13 PM, Confusedboi said:

Gen 11 Civic in Malaysia>> best seller, in Singapore >> hardly any sold. What a contrast. 🤣. Somemore Singapore spec one is detuned for Cat A. Pay more for less, uniquely sinkapore 

I saw quite a few this week. A couple of type r too. The type r is nice. Very jdm feel. Not like the hot wheels fk.

• Praise 1

The whole world is laughing...

Our Altis cost more than Macan whahahaha

Not best seller la.

At least Msia 2L Hybrid

2nd Gear

@Lala81 I thought Honda SG was supposed to bring in the Hybrid 2.0 E:HEV Civic back in 2023? Suddenly AD KM so quiet about it.

2nd Gear
(edited)

@Confusedboi Many years back the popular Civic 1.6, 1.8 and 2.0 was everywhere in sg roads even more than the Toyota Corolla (that time still Japan spec, not Thai Altis), then the peak is over, civic sales going downhill since then in SG which is so sad. 

Edited by Fellows
  • Sad 1

Supersonic
On 3/3/2024 at 7:59 PM, Fellows said:

@Confusedboi Many years back the popular Civic 1.6, 1.8 and 2.0 was everywhere in sg roads even more than the Toyota Corolla (that time still Japan spec, not Thai Altis), then the peak is over, civic sales going downhill since then in SG which is so sad. 

Just like GLB180 vs CRV 7 seater.

It is priced similarly.

Which car key better?

↡ Advertisement