2021 5th Generation Mercedes Benz C-Class (W206)

Carbon82

@lexiton 

I was expecting this since the introduction of myriad FWD models

when the old "baby merc" now at this price bracket, she is no longer the entry level merc anymore

we can expect the bigger brothers will be priced at an even higher level

↡ Advertisement

@Acegab haha, when was COE at that time? although im pretty sure even if apple to apple, the difference is still material.

Not sure if CnC will sell it much more expensive, if not can easily get the E class at same price liao (list price 316k but older car confirm got promotion pricing).

Edited by hsolo89

1 hour ago, hsolo89 said:

@Acegab haha, when was COE at that time? although im pretty sure even if apple to apple, the difference is still material.

Not sure if CnC will sell it much more expensive, if not can easily get the E class at same price liao (list price 316k but older car confirm got promotion pricing).

COE was 55k+... So not that far off tbh and it was a new model launch back then as well.

On 11/25/2021 at 4:49 PM, Phang said:

@lexiton 

I was expecting this since the introduction of myriad FWD models

when the old "baby merc" now at this price bracket, she is no longer the entry level merc anymore

we can expect the bigger brothers will be priced at an even higher level

entry level merc title i suppose is given to A200 sedan or cla180 now?

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie
On 9/27/2021 at 8:21 PM, neoki_29 said:

2 weekends ago I was offered $5K refundable early bird deposit for new C180. This gives you early choice and delivery (still expected only in Q1 2022) when closer to launch date. OT was mentioned at $20k with estimated starting price at $245K.

Have to say the car looks awesome on paper!

6C24A196-084A-4DC7-9798-7923720FB14F.jpeg

CE33F040-D8EB-4F89-BFAC-E8F1B7C999DA.jpeg

04C1E87F-1EA5-4B4E-99A3-3E65AEB36837.jpeg

A748CA02-515B-451E-BA90-39C7435127C6.jpeg

D35D3CF4-D702-416C-8EA9-A024F978841C.jpeg

3A74D47C-98AE-4553-A660-BAE1A2CF7979.jpeg

Do you have the C200 Avantgarde equipment/feature list too? If so, could you please share? Thanks!

4 hours ago, MrNg said:

wah lao eh my SE tell me cannot take photo

SE tell you to buy sometimes you also dont buy ..

so SE tell you cannot take photo sometimes can take la! 😂

if scared, then obey him and dont take photo, just take video can? 😉

• Haha! 4

To shred some light

If to compare the older W205 which my friend purchase 3.5 years ago COE hovering around 40K for Cat B.

He gotten C180 around $190K plus if I recall correctly while myself the A4 the same day after we test drive and visit both showroom. Taking into consideration now C180 at $248,888 (Minus 10K - 5K) = $233,888 (Net)  

If got car trade in additional $10K. If taking this price with 40K COE and no car trade in about $208,888. Do take note due to electronic chips shortage and less car produce, list price of car increase and long ETA and limited ride moving forward. 

Looking at the spec of the car, definitely OMV is slightly higher than existing W205. OMV possible at 40K or more (Actual not out yet in SG).

I believe able to get more discount if firm on getting the ride at $205K (If COE is 40K as some keep mentioned last time 180K dunno how true or only or PI?).

I recce around 2 popular PI around LengKee (V an C)  and was surprise the price quite close to AD or even higher for higher spec. The base spec doesn't even have full Electric seats 😞 and smaller screen display (Do ask PI show you spec of car on paper) car only here after CNY.

Just sharing base on my my ground findings and sharing here. My 2 cents worth. Hope this helps 🙂

Edited by Gilbertk
  • Praise 4

52 minutes ago, Gilbertk said:

To shred some light

If to compare the older W205 which my friend purchase 3.5 years ago COE hovering around 40K for Cat B.

He gotten C180 around $190K plus if I recall correctly while myself the A4 the same day after we test drive and visit both showroom. Taking into consideration now C180 at $248,888 (Minus 10K - 5K) = $233,888 (Net)  

If got car trade in additional $10K. If taking this price with 40K COE and no car trade in about $208,888. Do take note due to electronic chips shortage and less car produce, list price of car increase and long ETA and limited ride moving forward. 

Looking at the spec of the car, definitely OMV is slightly higher than existing W205. OMV possible at 40K or more (Actual not out yet in SG).

I believe able to get more discount if firm on getting the ride at $205K (If COE is 40K as some keep mentioned last time 180K dunno how true or only or PI?).

I recce around 2 popular PI around LengKee (V an C)  and was surprise the price quite close to AD or even higher for higher spec. The base spec doesn't even have full Electric seats 😞 and smaller screen display (Do ask PI show you spec of car on paper) car only here after CNY.

Just sharing base on my my ground findings and sharing here. My 2 cents worth. Hope this helps 🙂

Typo to my earlier post.

If $233,888 (Net) for current 80K coe

$193,888 for 40K COE, 3-4 years ago as people tends to look back the "Last time" which is hard to happen again at lease for next 1-2 years lol

1 hour ago, Gilbertk said:

To shred some light

Very confused with your "if COE was 40k" calculation.

So current nett price is 224k?

2 hours ago, Gilbertk said:

Typo to my earlier post.

If $233,888 (Net) for current 80K coe

$193,888 for 40K COE, 3-4 years ago as people tends to look back the "Last time" which is hard to happen again at lease for next 1-2 years lol

I bought my C205 at 180k when COE was 50+k from C&C back in 2016