2021 5th Generation Mercedes Benz C-Class (W206)

Carbon82

@Gilbertk  you sound like from CnC......😁

comparing w205 FL model to w206, i personally not paying for the difference .  The 15K discount only for w206, no overtrade for existing ride. Also, the plug-in hybid may come a year after this model...so i would rather wait for the next refresh....or maybe seriously consider model X or Y😝

• Praise 1

After the first batch or model year, we'll see cheaper C class from CnC. Starting with C180 and maybe they might negotiate with Merc HQ for detuned C160 cat a model to sell again 😂

32 minutes ago, Ceecookie said:

After the first batch or model year, we'll see cheaper C class from CnC. Starting with C180 and maybe they might negotiate with Merc HQ for detuned C160 cat a model to sell again 😂

N the wait time will be 6 months because of chip shortage bla bla bla....😆

12 hours ago, camrysfe said:

how much is 5 series now

520i from PML is about $266k list price. 

So add in OT and discounts can lower a bit more, and its a segment above C-Class W206. 

Doubt C&C will give high discount on the newly launched W206. Seems feedback here is up to $15k discount for those who booked it early. 

On 1/15/2022 at 10:18 AM, Lethalstrike said:

So add in OT and discounts can lower a bit more, and its a segment above C-Class W206. 

Doubt C&C will give high discount on the newly launched W206. Seems feedback here is up to $15k discount for those who booked it early. 

Any idea of guess how much will PML further discount on the 520i?  Just want to get a feel before going down to dealership to feel what is the max PML might give.

Thanks!

On 1/15/2022 at 10:18 AM, Lethalstrike said:

They gave 15K discount for W206, do they offer high OT for your existing? if not, 520i really a good deal and come with lost of tech stuffs.

On 1/18/2022 at 12:16 PM, F10_Blackhawk said:

Any idea of guess how much will PML further discount on the 520i?  Just want to get a feel before going down to dealership to feel what is the max PML might give.

Thanks!

I heard there are some event cars. you can check with your SE. My bro just brought an event car.

(edited)

Took a look at the physical car, the start/stop button on the left. My W205 on the right, so everytime i pressed the P button, i Stop the car with my right hand - easy.  With W206, i need both hands, right to Park, Left to Stop...is this some safety design or lack of driver immersive experience ?

Edited by Wheelslover

15 minutes ago, Wheelslover said:

Took a look at the physical car, the start/stop button on the left. My W205 on the right, so everytime i pressed the P button, i Stop the car with my right hand - easy.  With W206, i need both hands, right to Park, Left to Stop...is this some safety design or lack of driver immersive experience ?

Isn't P on the stalk? 

↡ Advertisement