2021 5th Generation Mercedes Benz C-Class (W206)

Carbon82

Lazy designers

E class photo copy 100%

S class photo copy enlarge 110%

C class photo copy reduce to 95%

:grin:

image.png.26c57a6a2b2bcb622b83be0d84ce4196.png

1 hour ago, Carbon82 said:

Be truthfully honest, how many of you can get the model correct at the first glance? I can't.:a-confused::a-SOS:

mercedes-benz_a_200_amg_line_sedan_33_05

mercedes-benz_c_300_amg_line_42_04be01ba

mercedes-benz_e_350_amg_line_2_015608630

mercedes-benz_c_300_amg_line_34_04b201f4

mercedes-benz_e_350_amg_line_6_016709030

mercedes-benz_s-klasse_lang_50_044402350

• Haha! 6

1 hour ago, Carbon82 said:

Be truthfully honest, how many of you can get the model correct at the first glance? I can't.:a-confused::a-SOS:

mercedes-benz_a_200_amg_line_sedan_33_05

mercedes-benz_c_300_amg_line_42_04be01ba

mercedes-benz_e_350_amg_line_2_015608630

mercedes-benz_c_300_amg_line_34_04b201f4

mercedes-benz_e_350_amg_line_6_016709030

mercedes-benz_s-klasse_lang_50_044402350

I need to look hard. 

First one is a A-Class sedan? Then the C followed by the E. 

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Lethalstrike said:

I need to look hard. 

First one is a A-Class sedan? Then the C followed by the E. 

Could have been Ghibli, Cerato and Mazda if you remove the 3 pointed stars.... 

• Haha! 2

On 2/12/2021 at 9:39 PM, Koster said:

The interior looks like 2 Ipads are being used. It will look much better if there are more integration between the speedos and the central console.

I rather the car industry work out a universal interface n I can choose to add a iPad Pro or whatever I choose as a media of choice n have a dual purpose 

14 hours ago, inlinesix said:

This morning, my wife saw GLB.  
She commented that GLB does not look like a Merc once 3 pointed star is removed.

It lack extravagant of Mercedes.

And hence , like Bmw the small grill has grown into a monstrosity to attract profile of people who needs to be affiliated with a brand name.. I wonder if a windmill kind of design would help make the Merc more identifiable.. maybe strap to the sunroof to generate energy or when the engine is turn on it rise like a fan blade 

• Haha! 2

I can understand why the Germans adopt this copy and paste approach. Their designers come up with the best design, and then they apply their best design across their model lines for maximum effect.

They are banking on buyers not owning S, E, C and A simultaneously. Buyers mostly tend to buy 1 class of cars only, so from that perspective, it makes sense.

• Haha! 2

2 hours ago, Koster said:

Doubt they would. Simple thing like the PCD of cars is not standardized even for decades, let alone other "new" parts like central console.

Lately Merc n Bmw pcd can fit Vw as well 

• Praise 1

On 2/27/2021 at 9:33 PM, inlinesix said:

This morning, my wife saw GLB.  
She commented that GLB does not look like a Merc once 3 pointed star is removed.

It lack extravagant of Mercedes.

once u sit inside, it will further confirm it is not a merc.🤣

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 3

Supercharged

my 2012 FL W204 is 9 years old now

wife said next car buy marseelee again

we are saloon car people

more or less decided on the FL W213

but this W206 put me sitting on the fence

• Praise 4

This is how the C180 interior will look like, much less fanciful than the press photo, but more practical with buttons in-lieu of touch screen. 

mercedes-c-class-interior-1.jpg

2022-mercedes-c-class-interior-base-mode

2022-mercedes-c-class-interior-base-mode

Overall, the MBUX infotainment drops in size from the optional 11.9" diagonal to 9.5", and it also spotted a smaller driver's display measuring 10.25" instead of the optional 12.3". However, the real eyesore is with the huge all round bezels which remind us of those cheap entry level mobile phone. 

• Praise 7

8 hours ago, lexiton said:

With the launch of w206, those COE w204 will be dinosaurs

don't think so. the w204 is the last c class to have the solid build with the solid thud when u close the door...

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, camrysfe said:

don't think so. the w204 is the last c class to have the solid build with the solid thud when u close the door...

agree .. even W204 and W205 can feel/sense the difference ..

2022 Mercedes-Benz C-Klasse All-Terrain (S206)

mercedes-benz_c_300_4matic_all-terrain_1

mercedes-benz_c_300_4matic_all-terrain_6

mercedes-benz_c_300_4matic_all-terrain_4

mercedes-benz_c_300_4matic_all-terrain_7

mercedes-benz_c_300_4matic_all-terrain_5

mercedes-benz_c_300_4matic_all-terrain_9

mercedes-benz_c_300_4matic_all-terrain_9

mercedes-benz_c_300_4matic_all-terrain_2

For those who find a conventional estate car less than suitable off-road, and an SUV too high-legged, Mercedes-Benz now offers an all-rounder as an alternative in the C-Class segment: the C-Class All-Terrain. Following the introduction of the successful All-Terrain concept with the E-Class in spring 2017, the C-Class is now also launching as a second multi-talent with a striking look and versatile capabilities.

Compared to the conventional C-Class Estate, the All-Terrain has slightly increased dimensions. It is four millimetres longer and measures 4755 millimetres in total. Because of the wheel arch linings, the width is increased by 21 millimetres to 1841 millimetres. The increased ground clearance of around 40 millimetres has also increased the vehicle height to 1494 millimetres. The standard tyre size is 225/55 R 17 on 7.5 J x 17 H2 ET 44.5 wheels, while 245/45 R 18 on 8 J x 18 H2 ET 41 wheels and 245/40 R 19 on 8 J x 19 H2 with an offset of 41 mm are available as options.

The capacity and variability of the load compartment remain the same: the sporty rear has a load capacity of 490 to 1510 litres. The rear seat backrest of the Estate model is 40:20:40 split-folding. The EASY-PACK tailgate included as standard can be conveniently opened or closed at the touch of a button, using the button on the ignition key, the switch in the driver's door or the release handle on the tailgate.

With around 40 millimetres more ground clearance than the conventional C-Class Estate, 4MATIC all-wheel drive as standard and two off-road driving modes, the Mercedes-Benz C-Class All-Terrain makes light work of light terrain such as unmetalled tracks with its larger wheels. The off-road design features include the distinctive radiator grille, the special bumpers, the simulated underride guard at the front and rear and the wheel arch linings in matt dark grey. In addition, the crossover model features many highlights of the just recently launched new C-Class. These include efficient four-cylinder engines with 48-volt technology, the adaptive and intuitive MBUX (Mercedes-Benz User Experience) infotainment system, and the latest generation of driving assistance systems. DIGITAL LIGHT (optional equipment) includes a special off-road light. The C-Class All-Terrain will celebrate its world premiere at the International Motor Show in Munich in September, and will reach European dealers later this year.

• Praise 6