2021 5th Generation Mercedes Benz C-Class (W206)

Carbon82

So only with Active Brake Assist (autonomous emergency braking) and Blind Spot Assist. 

Missing out Lane Keeping Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control, Rear Cross Traffic Alert at $240k. Honestly, C&C being C&C always like to play such specs. 

New Hyundai models, Toyota Camry have more comprehensive ADAS than this W206 as standard equipment. The only thing more premium are the price and the badge. 😁

What's the estimated OMV for C180 Avantgarde btw? Anyone has indicative info from C&C?

Edited by Lethalstrike
  • Praise 1

4 hours ago, Lethalstrike said:

So only with Active Brake Assist (autonomous emergency braking) and Blind Spot Assist. 

Missing out Lane Keeping Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control, Rear Cross Traffic Alert at $240k. Honestly, C&C being C&C always like to play such specs. 

New Hyundai models, Toyota Camry have more comprehensive ADAS than this W206 as standard equipment. The only thing more premium are the price and the badge. 😁

What's the estimated OMV for C180 Avantgarde btw? Anyone has indicative info from C&C?

Just wait 1.5 years.... Then they lelong C180 out at 40k cheaper than now and the whole street will be flooded with the cheap C180.

Those who buy now will all kick themselves then

• Haha! 4

On 9/28/2021 at 4:19 PM, t0y0ta said:

Just wait 1.5 years.... Then they lelong C180 out at 40k cheaper than now and the whole street will be flooded with the cheap C180.

Not true leh.. with the current chip shortage, u can shout any price and those that needs to show they have the means to a merc will pay an arm or a leg or sell their kidneys to get it .., 

when it’s last season model every one would have move on and found it irrelevant to have a new merc but ok’d model 

those that pay thru their nose have a point to proof , so the target audience is there .. 

Edited by Sdf4786k

Many many yrs back i recall they lelong the even earlier gen one. The simi blue efficiency ones.

But nowadays ermm. This models not so common on road leow.

Many scrapped?

Supercharged
3 hours ago, Spurman said:

Many many yrs back i recall they lelong the even earlier gen one. The simi blue efficiency ones.

But nowadays ermm. This models not so common on road leow.

Many scrapped?

Yes probably taken off road once the owners realized the cost to keep repairing is high enough to justify changing to new ride

Now whole street already flooded with ABCs

On 11/22/2021 at 6:29 PM, Phang said:

PI $289k 🙄

I assumes it is a C200 or higher end models

I wondered how much C&C will price them?

got PI C300 on the road already. Saw one recently on the road with C300 marking. From the Rear, it look like S class. Front look like CLA/A class. Overall quite nice but the price is almost an E class. Why go for C class? 

19 minutes ago, khee76 said:

got PI C300 on the road already. Saw one recently on the road with C300 marking. From the Rear, it look like S class. Front look like CLA/A class. Overall quite nice but the price is almost an E class. Why go for C class? 

New model. Some like to be seen in the latest and be the first ones on the road. 

• Praise 2

On 11/22/2021 at 6:29 PM, Phang said:

PI $289k 🙄

I assumes it is a C200 or higher end models

I wondered how much C&C will price them?

289k for c class no thanks

↡ Advertisement