Jump to content
Carbon82

[Spyshots] 2021 5th Generation Mercedes Benz C-Class (W206)

Recommended Posts

Hypersonic

Somehow the A-Class taillight design is a better fit in the new C-Class...

highly-specced-2021-mercedes-benz-c-clas

highly-specced-2021-mercedes-benz-c-clas

highly-specced-2021-mercedes-benz-c-clas

highly-specced-2021-mercedes-benz-c-clas

highly-specced-2021-mercedes-benz-c-clas

highly-specced-2021-mercedes-benz-c-clas

highly-specced-2021-mercedes-benz-c-clas

highly-specced-2021-mercedes-benz-c-clas

highly-specced-2021-mercedes-benz-c-clas

highly-specced-2021-mercedes-benz-c-clas

2021-mercedes-c-class-sedan-spy-photo.jp

2021-mercedes-c-class-sedan-spy-photo.jp

2021-mercedes-c-class-sedan-spy-photo.jp

2021-mercedes-c-class-sedan-spy-photo.jp

2021-mercedes-c-class-sedan-spy-photo.jp

2021-mercedes-c-class-sedan-spy-photo.jp

2021-mercedes-c-class-sedan-spy-photo.jp

2021-mercedes-c-class-sedan-spy-photo.jp

2021-mercedes-c-class-sedan-spy-photo.jp

2021-mercedes-c-class-sedan-spy-photo.jp

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic

I guess it will look like a bigger version of the CLA sedan with less sexy roofline.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6th Gear

Thanks Carbon82, you are always well informed of new models.

Seems slightly longer/roomier compared to current w205 model.

Frankly, i have difficulty differentiating base on headlight alone for the new incoming C, facelift E and incoming S class...all look pretty similar and may need time to like them. And personally like a standing STAR emblem on bonnet especially while driving but now seems less and less available on C and E.....hope merc keep to keep this tradition.

Btw: The driver is aware of the spy photographer and wave to him?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3rd Gear
51 minutes ago, alphard96 said:

Thanks Carbon82, you are always well informed of new models.

Seems slightly longer/roomier compared to current w205 model.

Frankly, i have difficulty differentiating base on headlight alone for the new incoming C, facelift E and incoming S class...all look pretty similar and may need time to like them. And personally like a standing STAR emblem on bonnet especially while driving but now seems less and less available on C and E.....hope merc keep to keep this tradition.

Btw: The driver is aware of the spy photographer and wave to him?

Standing Star - is known as "exclusive trim" 

the traditional Merc look (towkay / boss design)

C&C still sell them, but it cost +3K more on the C & +8K more on the E

many buyers do not seem to appreciate or want the extra features on this trim 

star.JPG

  • Praise 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic
4 hours ago, alphard96 said:

Thanks Carbon82, you are always well informed of new models.

Seems slightly longer/roomier compared to current w205 model.

Frankly, i have difficulty differentiating base on headlight alone for the new incoming C, facelift E and incoming S class...all look pretty similar and may need time to like them. And personally like a standing STAR emblem on bonnet especially while driving but now seems less and less available on C and E.....hope merc keep to keep this tradition.

Btw: The driver is aware of the spy photographer and wave to him?

It is my interest to follow up on new models but have been slowing down a lot in the recent years. 

The new C should be marginally larger than the outgoing W205 since it will be based on the newer MRA platform. And yes, the driver is aware of the spy photographer and waving to him. [:)]

Err for the headlight, here's a quick tutorial... :D 

A Class

mercedes-benz_a_250_amg_line_sedan_22_07

C Class

mercedes-benz_c_300_d_4matic_amg_line_78

E Class

mercedes-benz_e-klasse_amg_line_96_05450

New S Class (Rendering)

2021-mercedes-benz-s-class-new-renderig.

3 hours ago, TeamAMG69 said:

Standing Star - is known as "exclusive trim" 

the traditional Merc look (towkay / boss design)

C&C still sell them, but it cost +3K more on the C & +8K more on the E

many buyers do not seem to appreciate or want the extra features on this trim 

star.JPG

Unless one also fancy the grille of the Exclusive trim, the standing 3 point star can be installed at any workshop. I for one will not be paying thousands just for it (trim differences apart).

  • Praise 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic
4 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

A Class

mercedes-benz_a_250_amg_line_sedan_22_07

I like the A class lights. Just like the CLS

image.thumb.png.b46e905cc213855f8d79dc90d3fa867f.png

image.png.b92d14cf812373dd58d0469e4652511c.png

  • Praise 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6th Gear

Thanks.

But i really wish the standing star on the bonnet should continue to be offered for the smaller C and E class, the exclusive trim, for traditional people like me who enjoy admiring the star while driving it (not for people to see but for myself.... probably because remind me of my childhood days).

Btw, yes, installed the hood emblem myself on avantgarde. models, easily done.....even previous old E class swabbed it to gold type temporarily before scrap....

IMG_1409.JPG

IMG_459100.jpg

  • Praise 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hypersonic (edited)
33 minutes ago, alphard96 said:

Thanks.

But i really wish the standing star on the bonnet should continue to be offered for the smaller C and E class, the exclusive trim, for traditional people like me who enjoy admiring the star while driving it (not for people to see but for myself.... probably because remind me of my childhood days).

Btw, yes, installed the hood emblem myself on avantgarde. models, easily done.....even previous old E class swabbed it to gold type temporarily before scrap....

IMG_1409.JPG

IMG_459100.jpg

Maybe remove for safety of pedestrians.

Now very strict on pedestrian impact.

I remember Rolls Royce had to remove emblem because of this.

:grin:

image.thumb.png.82f8e9c15c6ad8e68ab81666589c0972.png

image.png.ee9177f2afb38a5da164bf29acd89c80.png

image.png.5afa27bec89c6e0c07d536dd771804c1.png

Images for illustration only

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic

Sprite of Esctasy will retract when engine is off.

Sprite of Ecstasy will retract in accident.

  • Praise 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic
1 hour ago, inlinesix said:

Sprite of Esctasy will retract when engine is off.

Sprite of Ecstasy will retract in accident.

Maybe Mercedes should do the same also.

:grin:

  • Haha! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3rd Gear (edited)
4 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Maybe remove for safety of pedestrians.

Now very strict on pedestrian impact.

I remember Rolls Royce had to remove emblem because of this.

 :grin:

image.thumb.png.82f8e9c15c6ad8e68ab81666589c0972.png

 

Images for illustration only

Jaguar cat logo still allowed ???

RR logo can "hide" when there is a impact / or attempted operation to tao bao

 

 

Edited by TeamAMG69
  • Praise 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Clutched

headlamp looks like audi cars

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3rd Gear (edited)
9 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

It is my interest to follow up on new models but have been slowing down a lot in the recent years. 

The new C should be marginally larger than the outgoing W205 since it will be based on the newer MRA platform. And yes, the driver is aware of the spy photographer and waving to him. [:)]

Err for the headlight, here's a quick tutorial... :D 

A Class

mercedes-benz_a_250_amg_line_sedan_22_07

C Class

mercedes-benz_c_300_d_4matic_amg_line_78

E Class

mercedes-benz_e-klasse_amg_line_96_05450

New S Class (Rendering)

2021-mercedes-benz-s-class-new-renderig.

Unless one also fancy the grille of the Exclusive trim, the standing 3 point star can be installed at any workshop. I for one will not be paying thousands just for it (trim differences apart).

personally i feel current C sedan headlights is the most unique and diff from the rest

many feel it is very ugly - like tiny square / rectangular  box

 

 

icecube.JPG

Edited by TeamAMG69

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3rd Gear (edited)

the main design language of the headlights is still 1 main line even for flagship 

Mercedes-Benz-AMG_GT_R_PRO-2020-1024-23.jpg

Edited by TeamAMG69
.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic

2021 Mercedes C-Class Estate

2021-mercedes-c-class-estate-spy-photo-f

2021-mercedes-c-class-estate-spy-photo-u

2021-mercedes-c-class-estate-spy-photo-t

2021-mercedes-c-class-estate-spy-photo-f

2021-mercedes-c-class-estate-spy-photo-p

2021-mercedes-c-class-estate-spy-photo-o

2021-mercedes-c-class-estate-spy-photo-s

2021-mercedes-c-class-estate-spy-photo-s

2021-mercedes-c-class-estate-spy-photo-r

2021-mercedes-c-class-estate-spy-photo-r

  • Praise 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic

How do you find the new face?

28-B208-FC-DAF2-4188-9854-9-DF083-FEC81-

2022-Mercedes-C-Class-1.webp

  • Praise 5
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×