COVID-19: Retrenchments

Albeniz

11 minutes ago, Juicyjuice said:

Ya lor. I got colleagues PR tell me next time take cpf money then revoke PR go back Malaysia enjoy life. No education, English cui, but still got good career here. Taking advantage of PR. Hear liao jin angry.

Only East Malaysian can do that.

Not West Malaysian 

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

My young colleague just wrote a computer script which shorten a 60 man days Job to 2 days

damn......

think in the longer run, people like me really no job Liao 

feel so much like this cat

9C438A74-3FBC-4E78-9697-350479F2BFB8.gif

Edited by Mustank
  • Praise 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2

6 minutes ago, Mustank said:

My young colleague just wrote a computer script which shorten a 60 man days Job to 2 days

damn......

1 hour ago, inlinesix said:

Only East Malaysian can do that.

Not West Malaysian 

West Malaysian can renounce PR and withdraw CPF in full, no minimum sum, if 55 or over (or over 50 + no work 2 years or certified medically not able to work).

East Malaysian can renounce PR and withdraw CPF in full, no strings attached. Like any Singaporean renouncing citizenship.

West Malaysia only got additional age restriction to prevent people having their cake and eating it too - "retiring" at 40 and living in Johore, visiting Singapore very often.

• Praise 3

33 minutes ago, Mustank said:

damn......

That's productivity at work. If I'm him, I keep quiet and act busy for the rest of the 58 days, while in fact, the job already done at Day 2. 😁

But if his script shortens YOUR work from 60 days down to 2 days, it's time for you to hunt for another job 😂

• Sad 1
  • Haha! 3

16 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

West Malaysian can renounce PR and withdraw CPF in full, no minimum sum, if 55 or over (or over 50 + no work 2 years or certified medically not able to work).

East Malaysian can renounce PR and withdraw CPF in full, no strings attached. Like any Singaporean renouncing citizenship.

West Malaysia only got additional age restriction to prevent people having their cake and eating it too - "retiring" at 40 and living in Johore, visiting Singapore very often.

Luckily I am a Singaporean, no such worry. Retiring in Jurong or Changi is the same to me...😁

• Haha! 5

1 hour ago, Lethalstrike said:

That's productivity at work. If I'm him, I keep quiet and act busy for the rest of the 58 days, while in fact, the job already done at Day 2. 😁

But if his script shortens YOUR work from 60 days down to 2 days, it's time for you to hunt for another job 😂

Just now we were debating whether to pay our computer system supplier 30k to upgrade something 

the young guy said he can do it in one hour for free!!!

my boss face: :omg:

I think I next time very hard liao

• Haha! 4

1 hour ago, Turboflat4 said:

Actually there is another group of PRs who had low cost of living as compare to Singaporeans as they daily commute from JB to Singapore for work, live in JB and work in Singapore earning SGD. Only due to covid19 that they're now force to live in Singapore and bear the higher cost of living. This group had the best of both Singapore and Malaysia until covid19.

2 hours ago, Lethalstrike said:

Luckily I am a Singaporean, no such worry. Retiring in Jurong or Changi is the same to me...😁

Must choose wisely which part of Changi to retire in hor...then can daily song song gao Jurong buy liu lian jiak ah lian 

2 hours ago, Mustank said:

damn......

Better find ways to better than that AI cat or sabotage that AI cat...

it’s the survival of the fittest in a cat eat cat world 

• Haha! 1

44 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Just now we were debating whether to pay our computer system supplier 30k to upgrade something 

Ok, ask him do lah. See end results is it Boleh..Jalan

• Praise 1

3 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Better find ways to better than that AI cat or sabotage that AI cat...

it’s the survival of the fittest in a cat eat cat world 

But the ai cat is my Good friend 

I cannot betray him not only that I praise him and support him

but Long run I difficult 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

5 minutes ago, AndrewLee72 said:

Ok, ask him do lah. See end results is it Boleh..Jalan

Sure boleh one

last time my boss gave him some computer thing do, he do until Super steady 

I told my boss die die must keep him

• Haha! 1

56 minutes ago, Mustank said:

I hope he didn't really deliver, otherwise I hope you are more than ready to join the brotherhood. 😂

2 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

I hope he didn't really deliver, otherwise I hope you are more than ready to join the brotherhood. 😂

Cannot say like this

i follow my boss many years already 

the firm good he good I also good

but nowadays young people really must study computer  :blink:

• Haha! 1

4 hours ago, Juicyjuice said:

Ya lor. I got colleagues PR tell me next time take cpf money then revoke PR go back Malaysia enjoy life. No education, English cui, but still got good career here. Taking advantage of PR. Hear liao jin angry.

ok I am here to make you even more angry. I myself also angry. 

End Dec 2019, 2 of my colleagues, PR. Both around 50 yrs old. Just quit their job, sold off their 4 room resale HDB, Revoke their PR, Take all CPF money, and go back Malaysia. 

They have worked in Singapore for past 20 years. Both also VP in Bank.........Now millionaire in Malaysia. Living in big bungalow. 

24 minutes ago, Mustank said:

But the ai cat is my Good friend 

I cannot betray him not only that I praise him and support him

but Long run I difficult 

Then 认命咯 and hope he won’t forget your support...

• Praise 2

14 minutes ago, Mahjong74 said:

ok I am here to make you even more angry. I myself also angry. 

End Dec 2019, 2 of my colleagues, PR. Both around 50 yrs old. Just quit their job, sold off their 4 room resale HDB, Revoke their PR, Take all CPF money, and go back Malaysia. 

They have worked in Singapore for past 20 years. Both also VP in Bank.........Now millionaire in Malaysia. Living in big bungalow. 

No need to be upset lah...they must have had their fair shares of rough patches...how many cross border each day... and how many would end up like those two? 

I’m sure their ruler also prefer to see more Johoreans huat huat collectively as well...

↡ Advertisement