COVID-19: Retrenchments

Albeniz

33 minutes ago, CremornePt said:

Btw, Carinne's original video - the satire is bloody hilarious...! (& sad too, I guess)

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B9fz4uvJJAV/?hl=en

Sibei sad

look at the attendees

look at the "gurus"

listen to how they try to buy testimonials 

maybe because i am the real guru. they even copy me in saying Huat ah !

dont forget to click the picture below for a 2 hr personal coaching session from me for only $1999. Yes only $1999 !!!!! Thats less than $1000 per hour!!!!

Muayhahhahhahhah er i mean May the Force be with you, Godspeed! 

image.jpg

Edited by Throttle2
↡ Advertisement

4 minutes ago, Mockngbrd said:

Stay home pcc better

Yalor, who the f**k are these people to teach people about financial education and charge a fee?? 

Sunshine empire better, at least , got chance to cheat other people after getting cheated, wahahaha

10 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

Yalor, who the f**k are these people to teach people about financial education and charge a fee?? 

Sunshine empire better, at least , got chance to cheat other people after getting cheated, wahahaha

I sympathize the victims but no way to finish teaching these naive folks. 

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Throttle2 said:

Talking about cheaters.

My own insurance agent recommended me to buy what gold bars, luckily I never buy cos I look at MAS alert list :grin:

26 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

Talking about cheaters.

My own insurance agent recommended me to buy what gold bars, luckily I never buy cos I look at MAS alert list :grin:

Insurance agent become known as financial wealth consultants

property agents become known as wealth creation gurus

amazing just amazing, huat ah!

where got recession? Where got reduced GDP?

huat huat huat.

• Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

C1395B7B-E006-4658-9A4E-33166C6F83BC.jpeg

Nothing that we have not said before in the forum actually.

however, implementing min wages and managing the aftermath of consequences is not as simple as the stroke of a pen.

Edited by Throttle2

a mcf bro posted this before ... 

if you want to be a BOSS and you can't even pay your staff $1,300 better don't be a BOSS ... xia xuay

hard truth [thumbsup]

Edited by Wt_know

8 hours ago, Wt_know said:

i have no disrespect nor bad feeling to property agent

but these days ... too many turn to the darkside ... even good agent has turn to the darkside ... the force is strong ... seeing other agent making millions ... lol

last time property agent is our go-to person to find the best property ... find us a home ... find us tenant ... etc 

now ... when you meet agent ... first question is "how many properties (plural) you want to invest"

ok not enough money ... start with 1 first ... 6-12 months later aim for 2nd property .... then 3rd .... 

"if i can do it, so can you" ... err ... this is so MLM and the Get-Rich-Quick speech ... 

bombard you with stats and stats and newspaper cutting ... how much %%% ROI ... how many millions within how many years ...

how come property agent has become life coach ... sell dream ... sell hope ... sell koyok? the word property investing has been loosely exploit

i can help you to make 5-figure passive income so that you can live happily ever after spend more time with your parent & children without worries [confused] 

I used to work with a straight talking and very helpful property agent for more than 10 years. In recent years, when I asked her about value buys in the secondary market, she will tell me to buy primary from developers, eventhough they cost a lot more than preowned one.

I have stopped calling her these days. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

8 hours ago, Throttle2 said:

Becos she talks walks presents herself just like one ?

You referring to that I Quadrant lady that shows up so often on my fb? 🥰

48 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

I used to work with a straight talking and very helpful property agent for more than 10 years. In recent years, when I asked her about value buys in the secondary market, she will tell me to buy primary from developers, eventhough they cost a lot more than preowned one.

I have stopped calling her these days. 

chio boh?

🤣

• Haha! 2