George Floyd protests in Minneapolis, USA

Yewheng

Twincharged
15 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

This is even more dangerous than the protests in Hong Kong. How many of these crazy Americans dying to use a gun? Blood bath in the making. 

They are peaceful protesters lah.... Unlike HKG,  even during their protests, they keep the place clean, just like this...

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

Twincharged
9 hours ago, Voodooman said:

i suspect China orchestrated the riots.  😂😂😂

i now get what you mean ...

cop2.png

Another officer who is being called out online is an Asian American cop who stood by during the assault on George Floyd and exchanged words with bystanders who told them to free George. His name is Tou Thao.

• Haha! 2

Supercharged
48 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

i now get what you mean ...

cop2.png

Another officer who is being called out online is an Asian American cop who stood by during the assault on George Floyd and exchanged words with bystanders who told them to free George. His name is Tou Thao.

Trump just found another excuse to blame China for these protest ! That guy must be a Chinese spy ...

• Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
9 hours ago, Weez911 said:

Their police hitting protestors like wild animals.

Where's our friend Corona? 

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
6 hours ago, Mockngbrd said:

Sounds more like Vietnamese name

More likely is hmong. Laotian tribes which helped them. 

Minneapolis has the greatest concentration of these refugees from the Vietnam war. 

• Praise 5

Turbocharged
(edited)

Aiyah.

How many of you ever dealt with life in the US?

Its a fact of life that crime and race go hand in hand. As well as people there do have country bumpkin.

In Santa Monica, an North eastern Asianic face is acceptable. In po dunk Nebraska, not so much.

As a police officer, it is a really low level job that has to deal with horrible people 24/7. The burn out rate is fast. There is no federal academy of police but local recruitment with costing budget in mind.

I saw a murder yes, but it was also four officers scared and afraid, they were dealing with a giant and who knows how many others in the crowd remembering their faces, gangbangers walking up on the wife and kids. Its real there.

What happened was that the business owner called up for a fake 20 dollar bill supposedly used by My Floyd. It could be something more sinister as the business owner is of the middle eastern persuasion. Evil plot exploiting a natural explosive device insitu, maybe. Kasi api.

For all you know Derek might have been a decorated war veteran and that Mr Floyd had triggered the fear in the officers.

You wont know until you are of the same intellect and placed in the same situation. You may just be a hair away from mag dumping.

Singaporeans are trained to be law abiding and will cooperate with policemen. Americans are taught to treat authority with suspect.

Here, kelong here kelong there just to keep them cooperative. Outright special 保送。

The freed slaves were left to their own devices. The promised 40 acres and a mule starter never materialized and Lincoln that promised the starter got assassinated.

Its always better to depend on our ability then expect the charity.

I feel sad that all this happened over a fake 20.

Something for you to digest, the deputy is a african american.

Edited by Datsun366
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic
(edited)

Anyway it may not be so simpur. Floyd and that officer both worked as part time bouncer for the same night club. Though owner said they not sure if they are acquaintance. Maybe they did it at different periods. 

公报私仇?who knows. He will surely deny or else it will be murder charge, not manslaughter. 

Edited by Lala81

Turbocharged

perfect timing to demonstrate to the world what a hypocrite and double standard Trump and US politicians are

• Praise 3

Turbocharged
18 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Anyway it may not be so simpur. Floyd and that officer both worked as part time bouncer for the same night club. Though owner said they not sure if they are acquaintance. Maybe they did it at different periods. 

公报私仇?who knows. He will surely deny or else it will be murder charge, not manslaughter. 

The charge is murder in the third degree, not manslaughter.

Its always easier to sort out the lowest hanging fruit.

I waiting for crazy Rambos to pop up and ambush cops.

This is the aftermath of Vietnam policy on the American government. Government agencies selling drugs, funding assasinations, returning lower social strata traumatized and needing a drug and gun culture. Veterans became police and firemen and left their imprint on the practices.

The culture between the emergency services and police are markedly different. One is save all, one is take out the garbage, human or otherwise.

Twincharged
(edited)

This is called opportunitnes... Many American are very poor and unemployment rate recently had sharp spike due to covid-19 pandemic. So now with this protest, some might took this opportunity to loot, bags, wallet, shoes, clothing, food, drinks and etc. So on one hand police got to deal with protesters, on the other hand there is another group of people waiting to have the opportunity to break into retail stores, supermarket to loot items. 

This video shows Louis Vuitton store being loot. So well, think very soon a lot of these items may end up appear in ebay that people are selling.. 

Edited by Yewheng

Twincharged
8 hours ago, Mockngbrd said:

Sounds more like Vietnamese name

i don't think ah tum will know the difference.

32 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

i don't think ah tum will know the difference.

He might mistaken that dude as...

“hey rocket man, new hairstyle?” 

2nd Gear
17 hours ago, Weez911 said:

Their police hitting protestors like wild animals.

Why no press coverage like in HK?

Reporters in HK could be 'actors', and they are everywhere and usually in large numbers.

If they are not actors, then they should take the 1st flight out to USA to cover the exciting happenings there.

Also, HK police should learn fm American police how to handle rioters (or so called peaceful protesters). 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2