George Floyd protests in Minneapolis, USA

Yewheng

(edited)
38 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

The scammer is a local Malaysian but could only pull off the scam because he used an ang moh name. 

How do I change my nickname to babyblade? Maybe I will get my Honda city at last :D

Edited by Philipkee
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

Hypersonic
12 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

Telling the commander in chief to go fk spider... 

Military leaders condemn Trump over protest response

(CNN)President Donald Trump is facing an unprecedented revolt from the elite corps of ex-military leaders and presidents over his brazen response to mass protests and inflaming of racial divides.

In a true Washington bombshell on Wednesday evening, former Defense Secretary James Mattis, a warrior revered by his troops, told Americans they must come together without the President.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/06/04/politics/donald-trump-james-mattis-esper-protests/index.html

105640937-1545345586960gettyimages-85802

Although Trump is my BFF

the general is correct.

:grin:

• Haha! 1

Twincharged
36 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

Telling the commander in chief to go fk spider... 

Military leaders condemn Trump over protest response

(CNN)President Donald Trump is facing an unprecedented revolt from the elite corps of ex-military leaders and presidents over his brazen response to mass protests and inflaming of racial divides.

In a true Washington bombshell on Wednesday evening, former Defense Secretary James Mattis, a warrior revered by his troops, told Americans they must come together without the President.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/06/04/politics/donald-trump-james-mattis-esper-protests/index.html

105640937-1545345586960gettyimages-85802

• Haha! 1

On 6/3/2020 at 1:27 PM, Throttle2 said:

There aremany many examples so we must be more discerning.

therefore, it is one thing to joke, but if we are not discerning, then we are fools. Fools to be manipulated

Totally agreed. That's why I don't believe what the gahmen says (proven over and over again recently) or what the emdorsed mainstream media here reports. 

I come to MCF for the real truth! 😅

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

34 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Totally agreed. That's why I don't believe what the gahmen says (proven over and over again recently) or what the emdorsed mainstream media here reports. 

I come to MCF for the real truth! 😅

Steady lah! 

😄

Look at Trump's latest lead over Biden in the white no degree poll. 🤣

Screenshot_20200604-224639_YouTube.thumb.jpg.0b3c09f042aa398c138211adbd380a2d.jpg

Biden leads in women and older folks categories.

Screenshot_20200604-224633_YouTube.thumb.jpg.862b38cfd7b35e43e212461971ef7c68.jpg

Hypersonic
15 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

Look at Trump's latest lead over Biden in the white no degree poll. 🤣

Screenshot_20200604-224639_YouTube.thumb.jpg.0b3c09f042aa398c138211adbd380a2d.jpg

Biden leads in women and older folks categories.

Screenshot_20200604-224633_YouTube.thumb.jpg.862b38cfd7b35e43e212461971ef7c68.jpg

White no degree is white trash.

Lucky for Biden, women make up 50% of the population

and woman is the majority in the above 65.

• Haha! 2

19 hours ago, minion said:

Windows shopping only 😂 whats the problem. Everyone did that before

No. They took items from branded store such LV, Apple, Nike. Well, I hope it gets over and be better soon

Supersonic
4 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Although Trump is my BFF

the general is correct.

Lucky General Mattis is in America. 

If he were in China. 

Or even here. 

He would be General Mati. 😁

• Haha! 3

Twincharged
(edited)

This is bad, police don't care whether it is reporters or the people who is there to protest. It seems like the police purposely rush to the reporters and go hit them. 

Edited by Yewheng

43 minutes ago, Yewheng said:
This is bad, police don't care whether it is reporters or the people who is there to protest. It seems like the police purposely rush to the reporters and go hit them. 

This is USA .....  :omg:

Always above the rest ofthe world... :yuush:

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Yewheng said:

HK should have done this. Police need to clear means clear, no matter who. 

How many cases of police brutality in the Great Again country. No western media seems to care. I think they like HK more. 😂

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
20 hours ago, Porker said:

Is that so? 2046 isn't here and the promise was 1 country 2 systems prior to that.

You just reinforced what I have said. USA says they have 1 system and yet different treatments. Nobody from outside is asking question including those so strongly interfering with HK. Whilst HK has 2 systems and outsiders are interfering with their systems. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1