George Floyd protests in Minneapolis, USA

Yewheng

Twincharged

Was searching and there is no topic on usa protest. So here I create this topic. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/minneapolis-protest-pictures-photos-of-riots-looting-aftermath-2020-5?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=sf-bi-main&utm_medium=social

It's getting out of hand.. Lucky in Singapore we have a robast system in place to ensure that the country will not run into chaos.. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

14 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

Was searching and there is no topic on usa protest. So here I create this topic. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/minneapolis-protest-pictures-photos-of-riots-looting-aftermath-2020-5?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=sf-bi-main&utm_medium=social

It's getting out of hand.. Lucky in Singapore we have a robast system in place to ensure that the country will not run into chaos.. 

You must be joking

Rem https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Little_India_riot?

• Haha! 1

Singapore have a similar case back in 2010 what.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/inmates-death-prison-officer-pleads-guilty

The senior prison officer found guilty of causing the death of an inmate by negligence had failed to adequately supervise his men when they were restraining the deceased, Dinesh Raman Chinnaiah, the court heard.

Lim Kwo Yin, 36, who holds the rank of deputy superintendent in the Singapore Prison Service, pleaded guilty on Friday to the charge and was fined $10,000.

The prosecution, recounting the incident of Sept 27, 2010, said Dinesh - who was serving a jail sentence for rioting and theft - had to be restrained after he had kicked a prison warden in his abdomen at about 10.45am in Changi Prison.

He was moved to a disciplinary housing unit and left alone on the ground in a "prone position" by officers under the supervision of Lim.

Lim went to check on him at about 11.18am but Dinesh did not respond and he was rush to Changi General Hospital. Doctors at the hospital pronounced Dinesh dead at 12.45pm.

A pathologist report showed that the 21-year-old was likely to have succumbed to "positional asphyxia" while being restrained. The prone position he was left in had restricted the respiratory movements of his chest and abdomen, according to the report.

Lim was also found to have failed to adequately supervise the "restraint operation".

For causing death by a negligent act not amounting to culpable homicide, Lim could have been jailed for up to two years, or fined, or both.

Do you all think the inmate died while he's in a "prone position" only? I think there's more to it, much like what we see how the US police restraint the black person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGr6WOIkHyw

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Hypersonic

i saw the video... over 7-8 minutes of it, the chokehold was terrible ; even on lookers jeering n asking the other polis chap to take his pulse, he just stand there...... its like execution... they can restrain with cable tie on hands and feet and even tasers......    

• Praise 5
  • Sad 1

Twincharged
32 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

American life are cheap. No need human rights

Animal Farm...真人版

• Haha! 1

Hypersonic

My friend shared the video in whatsapp. Watch already really feel hot. 

It's murder. No other way to put it. The officer already beating Floyd 100-0.

But just refuse to take his knee off. Refuse to do CPR. The paramedics just hauled his body off the street. Even pulled out the mace in case the people nearby tried to stop him.

And their police handbook is FOS. There's no way u can put a knee on someone's neck/airway without potentially causing harm of some sort. That's just BS. Someone pressing 80kg on your neck. Is there is a way to do it in a restrained manner? Lol

• Praise 9
  • Sad 1

Hypersonic
(edited)
44 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

Singapore have a similar case back in 2010 what.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/inmates-death-prison-officer-pleads-guilty

Do you all think the inmate died while he's in a "prone position" only? I think there's more to it, much like what we see how the US police restraint the black person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGr6WOIkHyw

We won't know. Sometimes things happen.

For example after being manhandled and an altercation, u are restrained and tied up onto the ground, u vomit out and choke on your own vomit. Certainly if u had punched or bruised the other fella, he's not going to look out for your welfare. 

Just like throwing someone who can't swim into a well couldn't have been a good idea ... but someone still did it -_-

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 2

Hypersonic
(edited)

Right now mayhem and mass looting in Atlanta and protestors having even broken the barricades to White House ...... so much damage And looting .......almost all States affected in some way or other 

Edited by BanCoe

Twincharged
59 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

Right now mayhem and mass looting in Atlanta and protestors having even broken the barricades to White House ...... so much damage And looting .......almost all States affected in some way or other 

In US,  this is wrong ... Punishable by bullets. 

In HKG,  this is upholding Human Rights. 

Someone say one..... 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 5

Hypersonic
Just now, Ysc3 said:

In US,  this is wrong ... Punishable by bullets. 

In HKG,  this is upholding Human Rights. 

Someone say one..... 

XJP when he wakes up tomorrow ..... will have the last laugh on DT 

(edited)
1 hour ago, BanCoe said:

XJP when he wakes up tomorrow ..... will have the last laugh on DT 

i suspect China orchestrated the riots.  😂😂😂

Edited by Voodooman
  • Haha! 12

Supersonic

When they instigated the protesters in HK, little did the think that this would happen on their soil! 

Sad to see the  destruction, but, when i think of how they treat HK,, I would say they deserve it!

They shout human rights, democracy. They oppose how the Chinese handle Xinjiang extremists and HK. Now Thrump tweeted "when looting goes, shooting goes!" So, that is the American brand of democracy! Police murdering the blacks is their brand of Human Rights...WTF man!😧

• Praise 2

Supersonic
21 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

i suspect China orchestrated the riots.  😂😂😂

I don't think so. Chinese will not do such a thing. Aren't protests and riots common in the US?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1