Labour of love

Mockngbrd

2 hours ago, Davidklt said:

This is the proof ! Note the 7 digital phone number.

34AEC8C7-AAA4-4965-AD19-92E031694917_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.46f73e893140069a23bcac18a7f4c9d1.jpeg

what other old records do you have?

can share?

Twincharged
(edited)
9 hours ago, Raychay said:

Sad to say that Singapore is not a good place for car lovers

Because of the 10 Years Limit.....Car Lovers...only the very Rich then can enjoy...like Tommie Goh,Peter Lim & Karsono Kwee etc..

Edited by ER-3682

Twincharged
12 hours ago, Davidklt said:

This is the proof ! Note the 7 digital phone number.

34AEC8C7-AAA4-4965-AD19-92E031694917_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.46f73e893140069a23bcac18a7f4c9d1.jpeg

Yup. The SIngapore technologies showroom was at portsdown road. Next to their maintenance base for SAF. 
started off with the astra and then followed by vectra and omega models. citycab used both the Sedan And wagon models. The Astra wagon was used by saf. 
I think this price list is soemtime in 1997?

2 hours ago, Mkl22 said:

Yup. The SIngapore technologies showroom was at portsdown road. Next to their maintenance base for SAF. 
started off with the astra and then followed by vectra and omega models. citycab used both the Sedan And wagon models. The Astra wagon was used by saf. 

And SPF used the Vectra as patrol car. Worse car SPF had ever procured. Underpowered, problematic and temperamental.

On 5/30/2020 at 11:50 AM, Watwheels said:

Then it must be ST Engineering in the 90s.

Come to think of it I got the chance to drive the Opel GP car during NS in the late 90s. Disappointing drive despite it being a "conti".

That Astra wagon was junk, unreliable! 

12 hours ago, TeamAMG69 said:

can share?

I actually have some old car magazines collected thru the years. Still in pristine condition. Due to the CB, I was browsing thru some of it yesterday and incidentally come across this.

what else do you need ? I would see if I can find them.

3 hours ago, Mkl22 said:

Yes. 97 car magazine.

12 hours ago, TeamAMG69 said:

can share?

9 minutes ago, Davidklt said:

I actually have some old car magazines collected thru the years. Still in pristine condition. Due to the CB, I was browsing thru some of it yesterday and incidentally come across this.

what else do you need ? I would see if I can find them.

Yes. 97 car magazine.

nothing at the moment, thanks for sharing! 

Turbocharged

Opel was the official car for the 1993 SEA Games held in S'pore. The new cars (Astra saloon) used during the games were sold at a hefty discount after the games.

↡ Advertisement