End the marriage, save the relationship (NOC - Ryan & Sylvia)

BabyBlade

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Jamesc said:

The secret to happiness.

A couple don't need to sleep in the same bed.

A couple don't need to sleep in the same room.

And if no kids a couple don't need to sleep in the same home.

That one is not husband and wife lah.

It is called "Flat-mate".

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

Hypersonic

Aiyoh no need to throw the wife of the roof lah

Just get a divorce and make a video.

And next time check out whether there are any overhanging roofs and balconies to break the spouse's fall.

:grin:

British man who threw his wife off the eighth floor of a building in Rayong was arrested after hiding out in Bangkok. I know how he feels, but next time check out whether there are any overhanging roofs and balconies to break the spouse's fall. Also never attempt murder when the borders are all shut.The lady survived and now the Brit will be dining on rice gruel for a few decades. 

Hypersonic
13 minutes ago, Albeniz said:

That one is not husband and wife lah.

It is called "Flat-mate".

Ok lah 

This one not flat leh.

image.thumb.png.b4794b9bd5025162904f550a26cd69e3.png

• Praise 2
  • Shocked 1

Supersonic
3 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Ok lah 

This one not flat leh.

image.thumb.png.b4794b9bd5025162904f550a26cd69e3.png

I'm very scared this type also not flat below. 😅

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

Turbocharged
5 hours ago, Jamesc said:

The social media generation.

Whatever they eat must show everybody.

Go holiday where also must show everybody.

Divorce also must make video tell everybody.

It is not about just showing.

It is about making money from the videos.

• Praise 2

Sad lah. Like Ryan said it's because of NOC. RS put on hold cos of NOC and by the time they go home they are too tired to fight. The focus on their company takes up all of their energy that nothing is left for the RS. It just becomes a shell. Hollow, empty and sad.

It's good that they realised it early and move on rather than be sad for the rest of their lives.

• Praise 1
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

Sad lah. Like Ryan said it's because of NOC. RS put on hold cos of NOC and by the time they go home they are too tired to fight. The focus on their company takes up all of their energy that nothing is left for the RS. It just becomes a shell. Hollow, empty and sad.

It's good that they realised it early and move on rather than be sad for the rest of their lives.

Means end of the day, is they failed. 

31 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

sorry... thats pure BS... its not as if only they have to work..... just that their line of work is seek as much attention as possible... 

• Praise 8

1 minute ago, SuPerBoRed said:

sorry... thats pure BS... its not as if only they have to work..... just that their line of work is seek as much attention as possible... 

apparently they work on their fame more than working on ther RS.

• Praise 2

Watched 5sec and gave up. Not gonna waste my time. 

At least he got something right. 

It's truly dee.. vorce and not die... vorce. 

Many who I know insisted to say the latter. 

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
34 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

Somehow, I don't sense that's the real reason. 

But who am I to judge. I wish them the best going forward. Not sure their arrangement going forward (for eg still living together in that beautiful Penthouse of theirs?) but I would find it awkward to continue working together facing the ex-wife everyday.

6 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

Totally with you on this.

I'm more on the camp of what does all the money mean when u have no real family or relationships.

Marriage is a commitment and it needs constant effort. 

• Praise 1

(edited)
26 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

They chose one over the other. I think there's no right or wrong it's just their decision. They might or might not regret their decision in future. It's their decision to make. Whether some ppl say it's BS or not, only time will tell.

I think many actors and actresses have also gone down the same path. Some chose fame some chose family. But since they are still young they can still afford to choose. But if old already nobody wants that's when reality hits the hardest.😂

Edited by Watwheels

4 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

They chose one over the other. I think there's no right or wrong it's just their decision. They might or might not regret their decision in future. It's their decision to make. Whether some ppl say it's BS or not, only time will tell.

I also dun think is wrong, the first few years of marriage usually quite difficult, balance career with marriage, sometimes kids.

Young couples still have dream to chase and things to pursue, they put in 200% mean nothing left for any kind of relationship. it would be lucky if they still be able to stay together and pick up what were left behind after many years. 

• Praise 1

I think it takes a brave couple to be talking about this on social media especially in our conservative society but maybe this is the future where we live our lives online.

To be fair ... I think the poor chap still very much in love but there is a song - "if you really love her, you have to set her her free!" (Rick Price ... damn old song!).

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3