Well done SHENG SIONG X 百倍

StreetFight3r

Internal Moderator
23 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

When U going to be become old ?? You got PG or MG Kad ol’ready ?? Check mailbox fast fast 

Bo leh. Only iras send me income tax statement. hahahhaha.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

Supersonic
25 minutes ago, StreetFight3r said:

watching SS give out money on channel 8 now

Even during covid period with many restriction, and yet they still go ahead with the live SS show, with no audience and singing competition. 

Supersonic
23 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

When U going to be become old ?? You got PG or MG Kad ol’ready ?? Check mailbox fast fast 

He still very far from getting PG or MG card lo. Lol.

• Haha! 2

Supersonic
(edited)
58 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

Huh! 30s can get PG or MG Kad?😅

Edited by Fitvip

Hypersonic
6 hours ago, Fitvip said:

Huh! 30s can get PG or MG Kad?😅

He ages very fast , surf too much MCF 🤣

• Haha! 3

Supersonic
On 6/2/2020 at 12:45 PM, Tianmo said:

I believe you went to their corporate website...[laugh][laugh][laugh]

Buying wholesale ..😄

Supersonic
(edited)
10 hours ago, Dafansu said:

surgical mask easier to breathe, I've bought and tried at least 5 reusable type, still can't get a suitable one for myself lol. 

Feeling breathless? It is not advisable to put on mask when one is involved in   activities that he has to breathe very hard.😄😄

Edited by Ct3833
  • Haha! 1

Internal Moderator

SS wanna take over my house MMT(mamatiam)?

IMG_2762.thumb.jpeg.f89086a2b2a6b48657a9d0050d158458.jpeg

Haix, uncle poor thing. Close down the shop liao. 

If Sheng Siong take over, It will be the first SS MMT in Singapore, They can have a pick up point there for online buyers also. 🙂 buy online and pick up there when it is delivered.

And if they open one here, It is walking distance to my house, when next time I am old and I work for SS, I can go back home for lunch also. 😆

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
14 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

SS wanna take over my house MMT(mamatiam)?

IMG_2762.thumb.jpeg.f89086a2b2a6b48657a9d0050d158458.jpeg

Haix, uncle poor thing. Close down the shop liao. 

If Sheng Siong take over, It will be the first SS MMT in Singapore, They can have a pick up point there for online buyers also. 🙂 buy online and pick up there when it is delivered.

And if they open one here, It is walking distance to my house, when next time I am old and I work for SS, I can go back home for lunch also. 😆

No business for MMT? Or are they allowed to open during the CB and phase 1? I guess SS would find it too small to operate la, waste their resources only. Lol.

Even SS really take over and open there, you can think until soooo far that when you are old can work there? No one knows what will happen the next moment le?! Lol. 

• Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
9 minutes ago, 13177 said:

No business for MMT? Or are they allowed to open during the CB and phase 1? I guess SS would find it too small to operate la, waste their resources only. Lol.

Even SS really take over and open there, you can think until soooo far that when you are old can work there? No one knows what will happen the next moment le?! Lol. 

I saw some workers ystd come and dismantle the racks and stuff. Then today no signboard nth le. So I think is close liao.

Hahah. need to start planning for old age liao mah. work in a MMT also not bad. I always see the auntie can watch india drama loud loud and eat all the nuts in the shop.  Shiok leh.

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
8 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

I saw some workers ystd come and dismantle the racks and stuff. Then today no signboard nth le. So I think is close liao.

Hahah. need to start planning for old age liao mah. work in a MMT also not bad. I always see the auntie can watch india drama loud loud and eat all the nuts in the shop.  Shiok leh.

If want to work near your house within walking distance, usually is supermarket like NTUC etc. If want work in a MMT, not easy to find one.

• Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
26 minutes ago, 13177 said:

If want to work near your house within walking distance, usually is supermarket like NTUC etc. If want work in a MMT, not easy to find one.

That's why I start to find early! Now in my 30s, I am finding. during my 60s, sure can find one!

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
25 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

That's why I start to find early! Now in my 30s, I am finding. during my 60s, sure can find one!

Go NTUC or SS to work, no need to find so early also can la. Or MacD. 

• Haha! 1

5 minutes ago, 13177 said:

No wonder they can afford to give out so much cash in the SS show!?

Wasted NTUC not listed [sly]

The only thing I know is SS and NTUC earning BIG money ............ and their stuffs are not cheap at all . 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2