2021 Lexus IS Teased

RickyWee

Nice exterior looking. But the dashboard... Lexus could have updated the design with a fresh look like the interior because it looks very outdated.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

(edited)
On 6/16/2020 at 3:11 PM, Bozo88 said:

Goodness, rather appalling half baked effort. Changes to the exterior but exact same interior as the previous model. Might as well kill off the IS rather than push out a half baked  'new model' that will just hasten its demise. The exterior IMO is quite nice and the package would be quite complete if the dashboard and cabin design had been similar to the UX. The camry's interior looks more modern than this IS's interior, LOL. Hope Lexus doesn't go down the same road as Infiniti......

Chassis (non-TNGA), powertrain (3.5 V6 NA & 6-speeder auto still within the line-up, are you kidding me?) and interior (99% same as previous IS) are still pretty much the same. 

Its almost like Lexus has given up on the small sports sedan segment. Agreed that this is at best a major facelift, not an "all-new" IS. 

Edited by Lethalstrike
  • Praise 2

On 6/3/2020 at 2:13 AM, Carbon82 said:

Audi set the trend once again. From jaw dropping (pun intended) size grill to full length LED taillight...

audi-a7-sportback-photo-shoot-in-malmo-s

maxresdefault.jpg

Looks better than both Audi and Mercdes in my opinion.

I feel as though most of the mercedes range is getting boring as they look all the same. 

On 6/18/2020 at 3:14 PM, Lethalstrike said:

Chassis (non-TNGA), powertrain (3.5 V6 NA & 6-speeder auto still within the line-up, are you kidding me?) and interior (99% same as previous IS) are still pretty much the same. 

Its almost like Lexus has given up on the small sports sedan segment. Agreed that this is at best a major facelift, not an "all-new" IS. 

They have given up. Better stay with the Germans if keen on small Sporty sedans.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

2.0 litre Turbo IS 300 available for pre launch booking. 

car will be registered in Dec 2020.

Edited by sake
  • Praise 2

Borneo is indenting a few units of IS350 F-Sport with the DHP(Dynamic Handling Package) : 19 inch wheels, adaptive variable suspension, carbon fibre trunk spoiler and Torsen limited slip differential.

An IS350 F-Sport in Ultrasonic Blue 2.0 :

• Praise 4

31 minutes ago, Natnut said:

Borneo is indenting a few units of IS350 F-Sport with the DHP(Dynamic Handling Package) : 19 inch wheels, adaptive variable suspension, carbon fibre trunk spoiler and Torsen limited slip differential.

Err... the one in the video has after-market 20" with blackout kits.

BTW the 19" in the DHP are BBS forged (factory is in Japan). But with 3.5l old V6 engine.. I don't think there will be takers in SG

Do you know what is the price of the new IS300? in last few years, they were selling between 160-170k, sold like hot cakes.

• Praise 1

On 10/24/2020 at 5:08 PM, t0y0ta said:

Err... the one in the video has after-market 20" with blackout kits.

BTW the 19" in the DHP are BBS forged (factory is in Japan). But with 3.5l old V6 engine.. I don't think there will be takers in SG

Do you know what is the price of the new IS300? in last few years, they were selling between 160-170k, sold like hot cakes.

They quoted me 190K for the IS300. 

• Praise 3

Twincharged
On 10/24/2020 at 4:35 PM, Natnut said:

7 hours ago, Natnut said:

did you commit to IS300 or IS350 F-Sport? 😉

Edited by sake

10 hours ago, Natnut said:

Decent pricing for new model launch.

With additional negotiation, should get 180+ k

After 1 year, price should moderate to 170+k

Got any spec sheet to share? scanned copy

• Praise 2

Twincharged
2 hours ago, t0y0ta said:

Decent pricing for new model launch.

With additional negotiation, should get 180+ k

After 1 year, price should moderate to 170+k

Got any spec sheet to share? scanned copy

i thot the ES pricing has remained stable since launch in 2018.

Edited by sake

2 hours ago, sake said:

i thot the ES pricing has remained stable since launch in 2018.

possibly because COE price since 2018 has also steadily risen.

Edited by t0y0ta
  • Praise 2