Lost in Singapore ??

Bezbee

5 minutes ago, SiLangKia said:

Wa someone experts in  holes ah hahahahaha, better not let any xmm near you later they GG

Chief 

executive

Orificer 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

49 minutes ago, SuPerBoRed said:

Perky?!?! Ur choice of words I question... 

me purposely gave wrong directions to a rude Ang mo char bor before... why I never made the news sia...

I can think of two reasons 

1. You never self-pawn 😈

2. [gorgeous] char bo never scream “ is it because I angmo “ [smash] [furious]

27 minutes ago, RadX said:

Ok

yiu go find her la on fb

she will ask U to buy t shirt😂😂

stained t shirts ?

asking for fren M ..... [sly]

• Haha! 2

actually I got lost before by using google map

still recall I step out of great eastern then wanna walk to AIA cos according to map very near

me walk here walk there finally lost my way

so LL look around for help

then one syt found about few meters away

MTL...approach her and ask with my phone map

may I know how to go AIA huh

ah pek blurred liao lost my way hor

then she said she AIA agent can help me back to office

so we chat and walk together

then she waited for me finish counter service

exchange contact and then.............

all my policies now under her lor :inlove:

• Haha! 6

Hypersonic
1 hour ago, kobayashiGT said:

Why she never wears her own anti-virus tee?

because she is the virus mah, the lost virus!!! [:p][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 3

Hypersonic
1 hour ago, RadX said:

Chief 

executive

Orificer 

errrr..........spell error ah? 

you sld be the 

Chief

Execution/Elimination

Orificer.....[:p][laugh][laugh] 

• Haha! 2

This type of things read already should not laugh at people lah...

why, cos - malu - i also lost before in SG. Which is something i cannot ever have imagined!

i have been following in a delivery van looking at SG roads since sec sch days, and take pride in that i should know most roads decently well.

i think about 6-7 yr ago, one Sat night suddenly thought of going mustafa. Reached at around 11 pm, and parked at New Park (now Parkroyal) Hotel. Then walked in from next door-building (at corner of kitchener Rd). That was my first time going to mustafa, and i didn't know it's linked from building to building to building... After about 1-2 hr walking in one direction inside Mustafa, we finally came out of the building onto the road. And gosh, i was lost and didn't know where the heck the New Park hotel was!

Initially my pride prevented me from looking helpless, and still walked away from the building past another, betting that would be Serangoon Rd, and then i'll know which direction to go back... but nope, there was no serangoon rd...

After a while, finally approached a person who looked like he can speak English and asked for help...

I think my wife's confidence in my sense of direction took a big beating because of that 😂

• Haha! 6

3 hours ago, RadX said:

Noble story and I did a further check on Mandy and could be guerrila kind marketing

hahah

but she has that perky look

Perky? Headlights or boot? 

• Haha! 2

31 minutes ago, Atrecord said:

This type of things read already should not laugh at people lah...

why, cos - malu - i also lost before in SG. Which is something i cannot ever have imagined!

i have been following in a delivery van looking at SG roads since sec sch days, and take pride in that i should know most roads decently well.

i think about 6-7 yr ago, one Sat night suddenly thought of going mustafa. Reached at around 11 pm, and parked at New Park (now Parkroyal) Hotel. Then walked in from next door-building (at corner of kitchener Rd). That was my first time going to mustafa, and i didn't know it's linked from building to building to building... After about 1-2 hr walking in one direction inside Mustafa, we finally came out of the building onto the road. And gosh, i was lost and didn't know where the heck the New Park hotel was!

Initially my pride prevented me from looking helpless, and still walked away from the building past another, betting that would be Serangoon Rd, and then i'll know which direction to go back... but nope, there was no serangoon rd...

After a while, finally approached a person who looked like he can speak English and asked for help...

I think my wife's confidence in my sense of direction took a big beating because of that 😂

So far I have yet to be lost in SG

But i always lose my car in the carpark cos everytime nvr rmb which floor/zone and sometimes even which carpark (if there are multiple) i park at 🤣

• Haha! 6

Hypersonic

i would volunteer to jog home with her.... not before we complete a full marathon 

🤣

• Haha! 5

58 minutes ago, SiLangKia said:

So far I have yet to be lost in SG

But i always lose my car in the carpark cos everytime nvr rmb which floor/zone and sometimes even which carpark (if there are multiple) i park at 🤣

one time send my friend to airport then parked and took train and send her to departure hall

after that walk straight to car park can’t find car 

best part police patrol and I told them my car lost 🤣🤣🤣

actually I forgot to take train to next terminal carpark 

mata thought me siao 😂😂😂

• Haha! 5

7 hours ago, RadX said:

Noble story and I did a further check on Mandy coz she has that perky look

Bloody hell, nah I fixed your post for you. 🤣🤣

• Haha! 2

7 hours ago, Enye said:

i would volunteer to jog home with her.... not before we complete a full marathon 

🤣

Might as well hold her hand and jog cos she might get distracted and wander off track ... :secret-laugh:

• Haha! 2

I got lost in the Central Catchment Reserve, trying to cycle from Chestnut Nature Park to Mandai. The tracks on google map was different from those on the actual grounds. It was a weekday and there was nobody around to ask for directions.

All I know was to head north to get to Mandai and eventually did. Google map not reliable at all in a jungle. Need for the good old topo with compass.

Same for when I was in NY. Walk out of the subway, totally blur in which direction to walk to get to my destination. So I just activate my compass on my watch and walk towards that direction.

Get yourself a Casio Protrek watch, very useful.

prg-240-1er_web.jpg

• Praise 3

I think she first time running Fort Canning area. Can get a bit lost cos the paths up there literally bring you around circles. LoL...

10 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

I got lost in the Central Catchment Reserve, trying to cycle from Chestnut Nature Park to Mandai. The tracks on google map was different from those on the actual grounds. It was a weekday and there was nobody around to ask for directions.

All I know was to head north to get to Mandai and eventually did. Google map not reliable at all in a jungle. Need for the good old topo with compass.

Same for when I was in NY. Walk out of the subway, totally blur in which direction to walk to get to my destination. So I just activate my compass on my watch and walk towards that direction.

Get yourself a Casio Protrek watch, very useful.

prg-240-1er_web.jpg

Can get lost in our forest area. I know cos during NS time a lot of ppl got lost. LoL...

The place we Topo is rather South in the water catchment area near Eng Neo and Bukit Timah area. Evening time we can see ppl jogging in the forest near Bukit Timah. We were like wtf. But night topo was hilarious as it's pitch dark, you cant even see your hand even if you put it right in your face. We were reminded to be tactical and not shine our torchlight everywhere. We spent more time back tracking and lost than finding the checkpoints.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1