2020 Volkswagen Arteon Facelift and Shooting Brake

RickyWee

13 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

2021-vw-arteon-shooting-brake-cn-spec.jp

Ahead of a proper reveal set for June 24, the long-roof version of VW’s sleek fastback is making an unexpected debut courtesy of Chinese registration photos from the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, showing the more practical take on the Arteon recipe.

Fun fact – the Arteon carries the old “CC” name in the People’s Republic. It looks like the CN-spec model adopts an Alltrack-esque configuration with a jacked-up suspension and plastic body cladding. It remains to be seen whether the Euro version will also get the SUV-inspired setup or folks living on the Old Continent will have a regular version.

does look better with all the black cladding 

↡ Advertisement

Internal Moderator
56 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

AR TIONG TEON lai liao .... 

really good looking car ... can fight with Bmw Merc Audi  [thumbsup] 

I like the frameless window. seldom you will get to see this liao.

• Praise 1

If I am getting a car at this price range in singapore, arteon could seriously be it. Unfortunately, I'll say it could easily cost 250k which makes say an A6 better value for money? Yes, enthusiast would say I should be comparing with S6 instead 😁

16 hours ago, Fat_slayer said:

ST reported on Saturday that the AD would probably bring the face lift version in 2nd half of 2022.  

At lower coe, sales for the pre facelift was not good. Think now largi more difficult. 

• Praise 1

14 minutes ago, Koster said:

At lower coe, sales for the pre facelift was not good. Think now largi more difficult. 

Ya it was like 190k for a VW when a C180 is 180k

• Haha! 1

6 hours ago, Acegab said:

Ya it was like 190k for a VW when a C180 is 180k

Specs wise ? Arteon is 2.0 r 4wd n 280bhp. 
whats the specs of c180?

• Praise 1

Just now, Sdf4786k said:

Specs wise ? Arteon is 2.0 r 4wd n 280bhp. 
whats the specs of c180?

If specs were all that matters we will be seeing everyone drive a skoda vRS or a Kia stinger

How many current gen Arteon do you see on the roads? It is rarer than a Ferrari. Ah tiong you get to see more often.

Ppl often say some car is going to be better than the bmw, merc or audi but they forgot ppl here go for brands.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

17 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

How many current gen Arteon do you see on the roads? It is rarer than a Ferrari. Ah tiong you get to see more often.

Ppl often say some car is going to be better than the bmw, merc or audi but they forgot ppl here go for brands.

let's say $300K you get a TOYOTA Sedan with all kind of techs and AI you can imagine and even massage chair inside with air con blowing your butt

for the same $300K you get a low specs BMW 520i .... don't even have memory seat for passenger

it's a no brainer which car to buy right? :grin:

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Wt_know said:

let's say $300K you get a TOYOTA Sedan with all kind of techs and AI you can imagine and even massage chair inside with air con blowing your butt

for the same $300K you get a low specs BMW 520i .... don't even have memory seat for passenger

it's a no brainer which car to buy right? :grin:

Sounds like you describing a Lexus HAHAS

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1