Can a do text search within a thread?

shutterbox

Last time MCF allows user to do a search in a thread (especially if its a long long thread)

that tool really helped to make discussion search efficient, and reduce number of repeated new threads

can MCF bring that feature back?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Internal Moderator
54 minutes ago, shutterbox said:

Last time MCF allows user to do a search in a thread (especially if its a long long thread)

that tool really helped to make discussion search efficient, and reduce number of repeated new threads

Hi Shutterbox, after the revamp of MCF, the function no longer exist.

We upgraded the board and the new board don't have this feature. 😭

I also like the search function last time.

I appreciate your feedback and we will constantly look into ways to improve the forum user experience. For now, we can only check if the board have this feature ready.

We can't build this on our own, as there might be alot of bug and a lot of trial and errors. It might piss some of you here if we did not do a good job.

58 minutes ago, shutterbox said:

i also asked this in the thread on the new MCF layout... and got the same answer as above - no more this function 😓

• Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
3 minutes ago, Atrecord said:

i also asked this in the thread on the new MCF layout... and got the same answer as above - no more this function 😓

I appreciate all your feedbacks and we will take it seriously! Like the dark mode and also search within the thread.

Please keep suggesting. We will try our best to implement it. 🙆‍♂️

• Praise 1