[Official] 2022 3rd Generation BMW X1 (UX11)

Carbon82

1 hour ago, Shouyi said:

@inlinesix No market. Just like no other market is running the 107bhp 116i configuration, but uniquely Singapore due to our COE system.

116i for F40 is available in Europe, not just sg

• Praise 3
  • Shocked 1

3 hours ago, Shouyi said:

@inlinesix No market. Just like no other market is running the 107bhp 116i configuration, but uniquely Singapore due to our COE system.

There is no uniquely Singapore BMW model. It's just a tiny market and hence COE considerations dictate what BMW Asia decides to bring in.

3 hours ago, Shouyi said:

@inlinesix It can still be called the 116i, just that it has 122bhp/230Nm instead of 107bhp/190Nm.  

BMW decides the model name 😅

Edited by shrjun
  • Praise 2

1 hour ago, Lethalstrike said:

Mai lah. If it's a 518i, it reminds me of the MB E180 which is a failure. Still Cat B, but power is sub 150hp. Bloody joke. 

That’s the problem with SG COE system. Everything also want to detune and meet Cat A. Something that only SG has. Buy brand and not the performance 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

3 minutes ago, Daniu82 said:

That’s the problem with SG COE system. Everything also want to detune and meet Cat A. Something that only SG has. Buy brand and not the performance 

It is not a COE problem.

It is car owner EGO.

• Haha! 2

On 12/10/2022 at 11:21 PM, Rickster said:

The 116i price does look attractive (Honda jazz is also selling 140+), if one is already prepared to take a loan. But the requirement for trade in is a huge turn off.

Trade in prices usually will be far below what I can get for selling it directly.

Come come, any questions I can answer if you don’t mind. I’m the creator of the message from WhatsApp Image shared here. Cheers! 😁

• Haha! 1

26 minutes ago, Hamburger said:

X1 vs 2 series GT 

Both are relatively new and X1 being SUV, should be more ex like all SUV are?

$242k (X1) vs $212 (2 GT)

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1