[Official] 2022 3rd Generation BMW X1 (UX11)

Carbon82

On 12/14/2022 at 5:16 PM, Dannnn said:

Europe also got E180?

Facelift E180 now on sale in Vietnam. Think CnC scare of bringing in since previous batch of e180 sold poorly 😂

2 hours ago, Hamburger said:

X1 vs 2 series GT 

Both are relatively new and X1 being SUV, should be more ex like all SUV are?

2 series GT is not new, it has been around for a long while, only the 2 series AT is new. No more new GT version already.

And speaking of which, even the new 218i AT has more power and torque than the new 216iX1.

Edited by Silverkris
  • Praise 1

@Ceecookie 

Pre FL E180 sells poorly because it had very low specs. You don't even get the MBUX display cluster. Only Analog Speedometer and it made the interior look so dated. Detuned engine maybe can accept, but at least specs wise need to be better.

• Praise 2

Was ard Leng Kee today so went to test sit the X1. For an entry level badge, not bad la. Good space, feels modern, nice proportions - not too big, good city size, high enough without feeling like you're sitting on top of a bus

• Praise 4

The 1.5T in Australia produces 154hp. Wow. 0-100kmh in 9sec. Hope BMW Singapore consider bringing in this version when CAT B COE comes down to saner level.

image.thumb.png.0be97e57cb480ad4cdb053012213eb01.png

• Praise 1

On 12/15/2022 at 12:09 PM, Daniu82 said:

I would rather buy performance than be a brand whore. 

Depends. Why do we want performance cars here? (If one does not drive to Malaysia)

In the past at least we could sprint from traffic lights. Now that is also not possible as one stupid guy always jumps red light.

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

11 minutes ago, Steptronic said:

Depends. Why do we want performance cars here? (If one does not drive to Malaysia)

In the past at least we could sprint from traffic lights. Now that is also not possible as one stupid guy always jumps red light.

I would just buy a VFM and good spec car within my means. I would rather buy top end of B&B cars than low end of premium brands. Too high performance cars I also cannot afford. Haha. 

• Praise 5

4 hours ago, inlinesix said:

What do you mean by effective price?

Awww cmon man, it's the festive season. Do you really wana start the whole dreadful discussion abt OT / trade-in being a scam bla bla bla again?

Lol. Okok I admit defeat. You are the only savvy sporean car buyer that managed to beat the AD system, OK? 🙂

Do allow the rest of us mere mortals to continue our constructive discussion on car prices / promo etc. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

1 hour ago, oleoleole said:

Awww cmon man, it's the festive season. Do you really wana start the whole dreadful discussion abt OT / trade-in being a scam bla bla bla again?

Lol. Okok I admit defeat. You are the only savvy sporean car buyer that managed to beat the AD system, OK? 🙂

Do allow the rest of us mere mortals to continue our constructive discussion on car prices / promo etc. 

Just break it down for us. Can?

Edited by inlinesix
  • Haha! 2

9 hours ago, inlinesix said:

Just break it down for us. Can?

No point doing so, as you'll be using yr own outdated logic and backward thinking to condemn it anyway. 🙂

29 minutes ago, oleoleole said:

No point doing so, as you'll be using yr own outdated logic and backward thinking to condemn it anyway. 🙂

He is a troll. A damn irritating one. 

Edited by Mkl22
  • Haha! 4

1 hour ago, oleoleole said:

Caring is sharing one mah.

So one could see what the deal is like and there is no right or wrong if one chose to buy at his own comfort level. 

Of course, we also respect that you choose not to share share. Cheers....

• Praise 5

Neutral Newbie
16 hours ago, oleoleole said:

I was quoted ard $200K effective price. Similar to your deal?

EA or PML? Curious...

Agree it's impossible to break down into whatever details, waste of everyone's time. As each deal is different, prev car selling/trade in price all different, loan, or not, different

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1