[Official] 2022 3rd Generation BMW X1 (UX11)

Carbon82

Twincharged
(edited)
On 3/8/2023 at 3:44 PM, riot168 said:

I've got the boot kick sensor, i'm just missing the electric passenger seat. 

I'd rather forgo the kick sensor than to live with the embarrassment of a manual passenger seat in this day and age. 

I swear never to have any one outside of my family sit in my car! 🙂 It's damn malu. 

Nay, not trying the drive assistant plus. I also turned off the steering intervention, it's downright irritating to be pulling me back when i'm intentionally changing lane.  Even the auto-parking is such a hassle , I'm also reversing myself. LOL.  

Spoken by a true bmw driver…. Change lane without signal, maybe that is why the steering intervention kicked in… 😂

Edited by Mkl22
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 5

BmW X1 mileage after a month of driving in ECO and PERSONAL Mode.

ECO gets me 16-18km per liter on half highway half normal road with "hyper milling".

COMFORT gets me 14-16km per liter on the same stretch with same "hyper milling".

Maybe this month.. try Sport Mode all the way. Lol.

On 3/8/2023 at 9:50 PM, riot168 said:

ECO gets me 16-18km per liter on half highway half normal road with "hyper milling".

COMFORT gets me 14-16km per liter on the same stretch with same "hyper milling".

Do ensure you keep to the left lane yea.

• Haha! 3

Be it green mode or eco mode, to me all the same.

I step harder to gain more speed, so no difference.

I cruise in normal mode and shift to sport for kupping corners or WOT to overtake.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

On 3/8/2023 at 10:15 PM, Hamburger said:

Be it green mode or eco mode, to me all the same.

I step harder to gain more speed, so no difference.

I cruise in normal mode and shift to sport for kupping corners or WOT to overtake.

You can’t do that 129hp pulling 1.5tonne

• Haha! 1

On 3/8/2023 at 9:00 PM, Mkl22 said:

Spoken by a true bmw driver…. Change lane without signal, maybe that is why the steering intervention kicked in… 😂

Like someone mentioned before, signal is no longer a standard but an option in car purchase. 😂😂😂

• Haha! 3

@inlinesix 

On 3/8/2023 at 11:18 PM, inlinesix said:

You can’t do that 129hp pulling 1.5tonne

ya, the sports mode just feels sporty. But on highway, it's really not going to overtake that 180hp let alone that 240hp car who is intend on getting his way. Hard Truth.

(edited)
On 3/9/2023 at 6:47 AM, Rayleigh said:

Like someone mentioned before, signal is no longer a standard but an option in car purchase. 😂😂😂

true. I rather they do away with the turn signal than give me a manual front passenger seat. WTF.

But I always signal on my merc, I don't know why.

Edited by riot168

On 3/8/2023 at 10:06 PM, Dannnn said:

Do ensure you keep to the left lane yea.

Never on the left lane. I'm always in the middle or right lane cruising. Hehe. But if there's car , i will go back to 2nd lane. My speed is ok one. Never got anyone pissed at my cruising yet.

On 3/8/2023 at 9:50 PM, riot168 said:

The reported figure by bmw is about 14+km/l (6.8l/100km) and usually drivers achieve around these figures or worse.. 

Anyone else achieving this figures too? 

They would have to give u an award for the 16-18km/l if this is consistent for a few tanks. And I'm not even being sarcastic.

• Praise 1

(edited)
On 3/9/2023 at 10:18 AM, Invigorated said:

The reported figure by bmw is about 14+km/l (6.8l/100km) and usually drivers achieve around these figures or worse.. 

Anyone else achieving this figures too? 

They would have to give u an award for the 16-18km/l if this is consistent for a few tanks. And I'm not even being sarcastic.

ya, my tyres COLD pressure are 245hp all round and my aircon is set to dynamic/mid and 24.5degree. Out of the trips, half of the time , the rear passengers will be my kids.

Last month's avg consumption from the app is 7.2 l / 100km , this month till now is 7.7l / 100km (because yesterday i indulge in a little SPORT mode. but cannot. not worth it).

The high consumption is caused by short-trips that don't get on highways. Those type easily 8 to 10l / 100km.

Those with a higher percentage of the trip on the highway vs roads will be hovering around 6.8l to 7+ l/100km.

If only they put in the 48V battery inside, that will make the stop-and-go petrol guzzling gone.

If it's purely highway, the 16-18km/l is doable ...  i've set the dashboard to the avg consumption per trip when i'm driving. Just that once you exit highway, the start-stop of the road will bring it down to the 14-16km average

I probably will be doing the Solar film outside again. The BMW 3m premium plus is a joke , i think has a TSER of only 40% with infrared rejection at 27-35%. Scorching hot and aircon not cold.

So, if solar film can reduce the heat significantly, the aircon will not have to work that hard and save more petrol!

Edited by riot168
  • Praise 1

Twincharged
On 3/9/2023 at 4:11 PM, riot168 said:

ya, my tyres COLD pressure are 245hp all round and my aircon is set to dynamic/mid and 24.5degree. Out of the trips, half of the time , the rear passengers will be my kids.

Last month's avg consumption from the app is 7.2 l / 100km , this month till now is 7.7l / 100km (because yesterday i indulge in a little SPORT mode. but cannot. not worth it).

The high consumption is caused by short-trips that don't get on highways. Those type easily 8 to 10l / 100km.

Those with a higher percentage of the trip on the highway vs roads will be hovering around 6.8l to 7+ l/100km.

If only they put in the 48V battery inside, that will make the stop-and-go petrol guzzling gone.

You used 95 or 98 Petrol.?

On 3/9/2023 at 4:33 PM, ER-3682 said:

Which Brand.?

LOL... really got difference till the brand level ah?

So far, I've been using Esso.

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie
On 3/8/2023 at 9:06 AM, Jaeremi said:

Forget about the haters. We have a u11 group in telegram. Join us instead 

Oh, I am interested. Waiting for my car. Please add me!

↡ Advertisement