$63 Million Mansion Is S’pore’s Version Of The ‘Parasite’ House, With Secret Panels & Stone Relics

kobayashiGT

1 hour ago, Ct3833 said:

I was thinking after exposing the interior, would I still want to buy it if I HAD that amount of money.

I think the interior is an acquired taste.

If I have the money, I will just buy land and get the architect to design a house from scratch. We don't have to pay a premium for an ugly building if we don't want to. The land and location is what we should be paying for.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Internal Moderator
1 hour ago, Ody_2004 said:

some where in the video I heard 100 million to build? so now 40% discount? 🤣

37% off to be exact. hahahahaha.

Internal Moderator
20 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

Whahahahahahahah let's go low ball him! 😂

even if he gives me 90% off, I also cannot afford. I go to the bank and ask for loan, the person will straight away laugh at me liao. 😂

• Haha! 2

21 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

Not bad at all! At least u even got the chance to lowball him.

I think the agent will do filtering and won't even let me go in and look c look c. 😅

• Haha! 2

Anyone stumbled upon this video and media hoohaa, and suddenly realised you have $63mil under the mattress to buy this GCB?

Imo the kind of person who can afford such property won't be looking at social media for their next buy. Probably more of a self-advertisment for the agent i.e. make his face more public.

• Praise 1

Twincharged
(edited)
2 hours ago, Ody_2004 said:

some where in the video I heard 100 million to build? so now 40% discount? 🤣

1 hour ago, kobayashiGT said:

37% off to be exact. hahahahaha.

57 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

tang dynasty theme park cost 100 mil, not the property.

property was bought for 17.25 mil in 2010.

(according to article posted by @Weez911)

Edited by sake
  • Praise 5

Hypersonic
3 hours ago, Icedbs said:

From their CEA numbers, they are actually quite new agents especially the last agent

I don't have much issue with the words they use as long they speak clearly with good English. The only "flaw" i saw was at 6.26 mark when the agent said " I hope you are not bored with the museum...". I can only imagine how the owner feels especially the museum is his effort and pride.

actually for a property like this, I would prefer a cinematic video, a soothing music background and few brief descriptions  to showcase the house.  Will use angles and special effects to bring out the best of this house. An agent to narrate is ok for normal properties, but for this one, I would prefer to appreciate the beauty and the class rather than having the agent there.

wah...new millenial agents can drive porker liao

i am really in the wrong line

😭

• Haha! 2

Turbocharged
23 minutes ago, sake said:

tang dynasty theme park cost 100 mil, not the property.

property was bought for 17.25 mil in 2010.

(according to article posted by @Weez911)

Good observation. I was about to say the same thing that the 100m is the old Tang Dynasty at Jurong, not this property. 

Turbocharged
9 minutes ago, Enye said:

😭

You need to pass the RES exam first......and that's a tough exam to pass.  Many of them have to re-take that exam in order to pass. I have a friend who took 4 times and he eventually gave up. It is not uncommon to hear some took even more times than that.

(edited)
23 minutes ago, Enye said:

😭

not too late ... take exam chop chop

by 2022 property recover and SKYROCKET 

you will be sitting in the million dollar table in no time ... 

2% of 63M is 1.2M liao ... lol

Edited by Wt_know

39 minutes ago, sake said:

i have never understood the co-relation between the chairman's weath and share price/profitability of companies like this.

I was trying to dig why he might be selling. In the video, the agents mentioned a few pieces of art pieces that followed him wherever he moved, and now he seems to be letting all of them go. 

I always think about cash flow and going concern... 

(edited)
27 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

not too late ... take exam chop chop

by 2022 property recover and SKYROCKET 

you will be sitting in the million dollar table in no time ... 

2% of 63M is 1.2M liao ... lol

Btw 63m is the ask, and the final price could potentially be lower. This being landed, will have a very narrow pool of foreigners who can buy in. No doubt there are many rich Singaporeans here but doubt it will be dealt at 63m in this climate.

Edited by Weez911
  • Praise 1

37 minutes ago, Enye said:

😭

Maybe rented Pork

Save the GCB for the future MUSEUM, lease it out, nobody will buy now during a crisis , sleep at night also worry sick, so near to main road while most GCB owner lives high above elevated remote point, Singapore has 39 gazetted GCB here, let's see how long it can last holding it dear, 

Buyer want to know same property bought @S17.25m in 2010, 10 years down the road, it has spiralled almost tis much ?

8 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

Btw 63m is the ask, and the final price could potentially be lower. This being landed, will have a very narrow pool of foreigners who can buy in. No doubt there are many Singaporeans here but doubt it will be dealt at 63m in this climate.

need to get Dyson phone number ... [sly]  [laugh]  

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2