2021 3rd Generation Nissan Qashqai

Carbon82

21 hours ago, Bmxcar said:

Any news on when will the car be release here in Singapore?

I doubt it will be available since the Kicks has effectively took over the place the previous Qashqai left off.

Supersonic
On 2/22/2021 at 8:06 AM, Heartbreakid said:

I think is a very pleasing design. I felt Nissan's design direction is hitting the right direction.

Agree. The new QQ design's pretty modern n not the usual ah pek nissan design as we know. Probably coz it's designed by AMDK in UK 

The QQ w Epower shld be an interesting proposition. Now the Epower models available is either too small (Kicks, Note) or too fugly (Serena)

3 hours ago, TurboSkyHawk said:

is the new Qashqai  Cat A or B?

Depends if Nissan Singapore going to detune it to keep CAT A. 

If not seems like is CAT B based on UK version

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Anyone with a QQ 1.2 bought Nov 2017 need change of battery every 2 years or so?

Recall ex-colleague with a Sylphy had similar situation of changing battery every 2.5 years which was kinda too fast !?

Just last 2 month servicing, battery tested good at 100%, but this month @52% battery condition.

22 minutes ago, Bmxcar said:

Anyone went to check out the new Qashqai? 

Yes, went to the Ubi showroom to see it early Jan 2022. The car feels very well built. But the price... Hmm..

If my memory served me well, sales told me test drive is available (Didn't go for it as the price is beyond affordability for me).

• Praise 1

On 2/5/2022 at 4:06 PM, Ahtea said:

Yes, went to the Ubi showroom to see it early Jan 2022. The car feels very well built. But the price... Hmm..

If my memory served me well, sales told me test drive is available (Didn't go for it as the price is beyond affordability for me).

The previous Nissan 1.2 digi-T used a Renault engine and had power cum software issues vs the 2.0L NA Jap version which is more or less trouble-free.

This new 1.3T mild-hybrid engine fitted on the 3rd gen Qashqai is yet to prove itself as something reliable.

I did a test-drive recently and it seems alright - comfy and good enough for basic daily use.

Pricing wise for this latest model is like what you said.........hmmmmmm

This market segment is so competitive and I think it will be quite challenging for Nissan sales people indeed.

• Praise 4

@cashcow Yea, i personally wont see that the car will move fast at the price. No doubt the car is built with good features and nicely put together. The current trend for Cat B COE is not doing any help to the prices.

On 2/14/2022 at 11:29 AM, cashcow said:

The previous Nissan 1.2 digi-T used a Renault engine and had power cum software issues vs the 2.0L NA Jap version which is more or less trouble-free.

This new 1.3T mild-hybrid engine fitted on the 3rd gen Qashqai is yet to prove itself as something reliable.

I did a test-drive recently and it seems alright - comfy and good enough for basic daily use.

Pricing wise for this latest model is like what you said.........hmmmmmm

This market segment is so competitive and I think it will be quite challenging for Nissan sales people indeed.

↡ Advertisement