Worst Nature Disaster in China Now

Heartlander

Turbocharged

I'm not sure but Singapore also like a lot of thunderstorms this June?

dun remember it rained this often during this period in the previous years

just a blip in china's 5000 years history

just like covid 19 they will survive and go on another 5000 years

• Haha! 1

On 6/14/2020 at 5:20 PM, Scion said:

http://www.weather.gov.sg/climate-climate-of-singapore/#:~:text=Singapore's climate is characterised by,Monsoon from June to September.

Singapore’s climate is characterised by two monsoon seasons separated by inter-monsoonal periods (see table below).  The Northeast Monsoon occurs from December to early March, and the Southwest Monsoon from June to September. 

On 6/14/2020 at 8:29 PM, Ho2786 said:

just a blip in china's 5000 years history

just like covid 19 they will survive and go on another 5000 years

Cant agree more. The typical droughts and flooding is like common thing for China for over 5000years.

They also have to deal with the typical rebel uprising in far away states for many donkey years as well. Now it's the Muslim minority last time is dunno what. Sure got ppl not happy with the local govt.

It's nothing new to them.

Seems China is on a roll with bad things. First was covid-19, then now severe flood that threaten to break the 3 gorges that will wipe out 40% GDP according to a source, with horrible footages of cars being swept away and buildings collapsed much like the Tsunami in Japan in 2011. Then there is also talk of a impending huge volcano eruption with lava chambers forming underground, seems likely with many fishes sighted now jumping out of water in many lakes across the country. This year will be a really bad year for China.

Turbocharged
30 minutes ago, Heartlander said:

Seems China is on a roll with bad things. First was covid-19, then now severe flood that threaten to break the 3 gorges that will wipe out 40% GDP according to a source, with horrible footages of cars being swept away and buildings collapsed much like the Tsunami in Japan in 2011. Then there is also talk of a impending huge volcano eruption with lava chambers forming underground, seems likely with many fishes sighted now jumping out of water in many lakes across the country. This year will be a really bad year for China.

At the beginning of the year, Feng shui masters say that the flying star 5, which is the worst star,  will be in the East this year.  East Asia will  have big challenges.  The 2nd worse star, Sickness star 2 will be in South.

Look like they got it quite spot-on.

(edited)

Is it really a bad year for them. 

I read that China built so many dams upstream they are causing drought to their neighbours like Thailand, Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia along the Mekong river. Imo they have created a man made flooding disaster for themselves. Let them reap what they sow.

They have also yet to release the findings of how the covid19 originate and spread from Wuhan. Just keep quiet. After the SARS they didnt even try to stop the selling of wild meats. I mean things dont happen for no reason.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 3

1 minute ago, Watwheels said:

Is it really a bad year for them. 

I read that China built so many dams upstream they are causing drought to their neighbours like Thailand, Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia along the Mekong river. Imo they have created a man made flooding disaster for themselves. Let them reap what they sow.

What you are saying is upstream of Mekong River.

For past 15 - 20 years, Laos has been building dam to export electricity overseas.  1 of the Laos Dam even collapse.

Turbocharged
On 6/18/2020 at 1:45 PM, inlinesix said:

Aerial photo of 3 Gorges Dam

IMG_0366.jpg

Not sure what i'm looking at. Any damn experts here?

33 minutes ago, Karoon said:

Likely to be an edited photo.

For concrete to bend until like that, it's likely that the dam already couldn't hold.

If it's real, then yes. Their dam is pretty much damned 😆

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
44 minutes ago, Lethalstrike said:

Likely to be an edited photo.

For concrete to bend until like that, it's likely that the dam already couldn't hold.

If it's real, then yes. Their dam is pretty much damned 😆

Ah i see now. Piqued my interest so i googled it and it appeared to be legit with China saying its normal warping and nothing to worry about. 

Just like Wuhan early days...

• Haha! 1

On 6/14/2020 at 5:20 PM, Scion said:

On 6/14/2020 at 5:48 PM, inlinesix said:

It is abnormal for Singapore 

On 6/18/2020 at 1:53 PM, Watwheels said:

Depends if you call this abnormal.  Maybe for south east region yes.  But the rest still not too bad.

Screenshot_20200703-201909_Samsung Internet.jpg

4 hours ago, Karoon said:

damn taxes 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2