Worst Nature Disaster in China Now

Heartlander

14 hours ago, Karoon said:

Ah i see now. Piqued my interest so i googled it and it appeared to be legit with China saying its normal warping and nothing to worry about. 

Just like Wuhan early days...

The DAM has not TOP yet.

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Mother nature is something we have to deal with. Unfortunately,  the human factors are the one that cause hardship unnecessary.  Hope karma will fall on those creating them. 

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie
3 hours ago, Victor68 said:

Mother nature is something we have to deal with. Unfortunately,  the human factors are the one that cause hardship unnecessary.  Hope karma will fall on those creating them. 

true! nature has its own way to overcome problems. Human just needs to care about earth more..

True but the Wuhan people seems not too worried about the state now. The following 2 videos by a Wuhan blogger showed how the people there are still living now as per normal, like they are used to much worse than now. The water level is now at the river bank, but still got many people congregating along the river bank daily. After raining non-stop for 2 weeks, today got respite with sunny weather. But tomorrow onwards will be raining again, hope all will be ok.

Wuhan residents laughed at outsider in January about the danger of COVID19.

百步亭continues with its 10k households pre-CNY dinner.

In the end, this is 1 of the hardest hit community.

39 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Wuhan residents laughed at outsider in January about the danger of COVID19.

百步亭continues with its 10k households pre-CNY dinner.

In the end, this is 1 of the hardest hit community.

Is it Wuhan ordinary citizens or Wuhan government officials who laughed?

Just now, Heartlander said:

Is it Wuhan ordinary citizens or Wuhan government officials who laughed?

Both also laugh.  Wuhan even hold Hubei Province 兩會

On 7/4/2020 at 7:04 PM, Victor68 said:

agree!!💯

I am keeping my fingers crossed and hope that these natural disasters are not the results of the climate "resetting" due to COVID-19.  

This morning Tang Shan got earthquake 5.1. 

From the high resolution firsthand footages provided by the blogger below, the Wuhan water level keep rising steadily, now is already 4th highest being recorded historically, by tomorrow should become 3rd highest. Rain also being forecasted to last till this Saturday. The fear of incoming catastrophe is very real now.

• Praise 1