COVID-19 SG: Start of Phase 2 from 19 June

Blueray

Message added by kobayashiGT

Churches & cinemas among places that are not allowed to reopen in Phase 2

Read more: https://mothership.sg/2020/06/cinemas-bars-cannot-reopen-phase-2/

16 minutes ago, Didu said:

According to this website, Govt books 7,500+ rooms for SHN purpose. Following are some of the of the hotels:

Hotel                                                                 Location                      Operated by                                    Number of Rooms

Conrad Centennial Singapore                      Marina Bay                   Hilton Worldwide                           512

Grand Park Orchard                                       Orchard                         Park Hotel Group                           308

InterContinental Singapore                           Bugis                             InterContinental Hotels Group    403

Pan Pacific Singapore                                    Marina Bay                   Pan Pacific Group                         790

Parkroyal Collection                                       Pickering Chinatown   Pan Pacific Group                         367

Royal Plaza on Scotts                                    Orchard                          Sajahtera Investments                 511

Six Senses Duxton                                          Tanjong Pagar              InterContinental Hotels Group     49

Six Senses Maxwell                                        Tanjong Pagar              InterContinental Hotels Group     138

Shangri-la Rasa Sentosa Resort and Spa    Sentosa                        Shangri-la Group                            454

Swissotel The Stamford Singapore              City Hall                       Swissotel Hotels and Resorts     1,261

Village Hotel Albert Court                              Bugis                            Far East Hospitality                       210

Village Hotel Sentosa                                     Sentosa                       Far East Hospitality                       606

https://www.99.co/blog/singapore/hotel-government-stay-home-notice-shn/

Pan Pacific Singapore, Swissotel The Stamford and hotels in sentosa best, cause have balcony in the room. Lol.

18 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

woah. Shangri-la for SHN!

Wasted.  I never travel during that period.

that is Shangri-la Sentosa, i think Shangri-la was used as a dorm for FW [laugh]

• Shocked 1

3 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

Not yet but soon. . .

Phase 3 means no need safe entry and wear mask? Thinking what is the difference between phase 2 and phase 3, in terms of measures? 

14 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Phase 3 means no need safe entry and wear mask? Thinking what is the difference between phase 2 and phase 3, in terms of measures? 

safety measures all same same

Phase 3 means all systems GO (start from small number then gradually to big number). 

it’s the NEW normal ... 

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

September 29 Preliminary Confirmed Cases

9 Imported Cases.  

1 Community Case (1 Work Pass Holder).  Likely from active screening.

17 Dorm Cases

Internal Moderator
1 hour ago, 13177 said:

1 hour ago, Wt_know said:

safety measures all same same

Phase 3 means all systems GO (start from small number then gradually to big number). 

it’s the NEW normal ... 

That basically sum up pharse 3.

from smaller to bigger. hahah.

8 hours ago, Wt_know said:

it’s the NEW normal ... 

Probably more accurately called the new abnormal!

9 hours ago, 13177 said:

Phase 3 means no need safe entry and wear mask?

Unfortunately not- we'll likely be stuck with these broad measures for years. It is what it is.

Phase 3 is about getting the economy going and less about personal mobility/freedom.

Although I'm still holding out for less restricted outdoor mask usage sometime in the future, assuming the current infection prevalence converges on zero in the coming months. Not holding my breath though. (no pun intended)

Edited by CremornePt

9 hours ago, CremornePt said:

Probably more accurately called the new abnormal!

Unfortunately not- we'll likely be stuck with these broad measures for years. It is what it is.

Phase 3 is about getting the economy going and less about personal mobility/freedom.

Although I'm still holding out for less restricted outdoor mask usage sometime in the future, assuming the current infection prevalence converges on zero in the coming months. Not holding my breath though. (no pun intended)

If all the measures still the same as currently, so whether phase 2 or phase 3 also not much different lo.

3 hours ago, 13177 said:

If all the measures still the same as currently, so whether phase 2 or phase 3 also not much different lo.

yes ... Phase 2 safety measures almost fully mature liao and will be carry on for some time

Phase 3 simply means business, social and religious events can resume with limited crowd size (grow slowly)

unnamed.png

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

On 9/28/2020 at 4:34 PM, inlinesix said:

Marina Mandarin, Hilton & Sofitel is missing from the list

My regular booking hotel for my guest Village Hotel Katong should be inside. Just chat with the manager this morning. She mention hotel still taken over by government.

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, inlinesix said:

October 1 Preliminary Confirmed Cases

15 Imported Cases.  

3 Community Case (Singaporean/PR).

3 Dorm Cases

Dorm case reduce, imported case pull up the number.... 😫😫

Screw the imported cases.

We take the precautions to keep the community cases low then they come in to fark the numbers up.

↡ Advertisement