Blueray

Message added by kobayashiGT

Churches & cinemas among places that are not allowed to reopen in Phase 2

Read more: https://mothership.sg/2020/06/cinemas-bars-cannot-reopen-phase-2/

14 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

Bloody scary

Michael Matthews retests negative for coronavirus after leaving Giro d’Italia

The Australian's initial positive may have been a false positive

https://www.cyclingweekly.com/news/racing/giro-ditalia/michael-matthews-retests-negative-for-coronavirus-after-leaving-giro-ditalia-472670

Test 1: Positive

Test 2: Negative

Test 3: Waiting?????

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

15 minutes ago, Blueray said:

Exclusive | Coronavirus: Hong Kong, Singapore set to reveal preliminary travel bubble deal, possibly without quarantine requirement

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/hong-kong-economy/article/3105607/coronavirus-hong-kong-singapore-set-reveal

Yup...... hoping to get over before year end, https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/covid-19-singapore-hong-kong-air-travel-bubble-agreement-13285802

7 hours ago, Jman888 said:

after 6 months, depression and anxiety will slowly creep in, it is real.

WFH is somewhat depressing, it is true, because of the disconnect, difficulty to do things as per usual, added workload to meet safety requirements, etc. Important to take time off every day, to disconnect (because often-times in this environment now, we actually at "work" non-stop) and do your own hobby or some other destressing activity.

Some people just snap, trying to get work done in home environment which is distracting and inefficient.

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, CremornePt said:

Oh man, I'd be first in line for a return ticket...

I already have 2xHKG tickets, on credit at SQ since March so........ you'll still be behind me 😁

• Haha! 2

42 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

WFH is somewhat depressing, it is true, because of the disconnect, difficulty to do things as per usual, added workload to meet safety requirements, etc. Important to take time off every day, to disconnect (because often-times in this environment now, we actually at "work" non-stop) and do your own hobby or some other destressing activity.

Some people just snap, trying to get work done in home environment which is distracting and inefficient.

Even though wfh is most people who always dream of having?! And when people really have the chance to wfh and have the chance to wfh for so long, they started to find that wfh is not something really so nice and relax? So work in office still better?!

Edited by 13177

4 hours ago, Blueray said:

Exclusive | Coronavirus: Hong Kong, Singapore set to reveal preliminary travel bubble deal, possibly without quarantine requirement

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/hong-kong-economy/article/3105607/coronavirus-hong-kong-singapore-set-reveal

I heard the current RGL with Malaysia does not require quarantine as well but travelers need to follow strict travel itinerary to minimize interaction with the community (which is BS really unless you are not meeting any locals, then why travel?). 

I hope we have sufficient testing capacity to handle next spike, for it will definitely come. 

Edited by Voodooman
  • Praise 1

Coronavirus: Hong Kong, Singapore reach agreement in principle on ‘world’s first’ two-way, quarantine-free travel bubble

Quarantine is eliminated for both sides under the deal, while airlines must operate dedicated routes on which transit passengers are not allowed.

Travellers can move freely in either city and do not have to provide a predetermined itinerary, but protective mechanisms are in place to change or even suspend the travel bubble in the event of a rebound in Covid-19 infections.

“This is the first travel bubble we will form,” said Edward Yau Tang-wah, Hong Kong’s secretary for commerce and economic development.

Singaporean transport minister Ong Ye Kung said: “Based on our desktop research and to the best of our knowledge, this is the first reciprocal travel bubble in the region and maybe in the world.”

1 hour ago, Voodooman said:

I heard the current RGL with Malaysia does not require quarantine as well but travelers need to follow strict travel itinerary to minimize interaction with the community (which is BS really unless you are not meeting any locals, then why travel?). 

I hope we have sufficient testing capacity to handle next spike, for it will definitely come. 

There are 2 screening.

1. 72 hrs before departure;

2. Upon arrival at airport.

Of course, we can always locked down till vaccine is available.

Can we afford to wait till then?

5 hours ago, 13177 said:

Even though wfh is most people who always dream of having?! And when people really have the chance to wfh and have the chance to wfh for so long, they started to find that wfh is not something really so nice and relax? So work in office still better?!

I actually  get use to wfh already.

35 minutes ago, Baleno said:

Don't think can give Taiwan before allowing china first.  

I sure would like to see us try though - Taiwan is an excellent travel destination!!

Lend China one of our terrex's to play around with if that's what it takes...😀

48 minutes ago, Tohto said:

I actually  get use to wfh already.

Once you get use to wfh very difficult to adjust yourself back to office liao, not a good thing le. Cause eventually still need to go back office to work de, dont think any company would change to wfh forever.

I already heard some people 6-7 months wfh, now when ask to resume back to office, all become lazy and cannot go back to office anymore. 😅

↡ Advertisement