COVID-19 SG: Start of Phase 2 from 19 June

Blueray

Message added by kobayashiGT

Churches & cinemas among places that are not allowed to reopen in Phase 2

Read more: https://mothership.sg/2020/06/cinemas-bars-cannot-reopen-phase-2/

9 hours ago, CremornePt said:

I haven't seen how they do it yet, but I believe "Safe Entry" access by TT token will require the business to physically scan the QR code printed on your personal TT token.

If these scans are available at all TT mandatory locations, then yes, it'll work there.

"Safe Entry only" locations may not support TT token only, unless the business sets up a scanner there as well.

A business can scan your TT token QR code using a special Safe Entry (Business) check-in app on their own phone.

(all as far as I understand it)

Won't happen. They'll still require physical access control.

I would say, Safe Entry adds a lot of work and overhead, for both users & businesses, with millions of check-ins/outs every day, in order to document and trace a tiny handful of potential secondary infections...let's hope it pays off.

TT on the other hand, as a "passive" methodology, takes much less effort for the end users, and works silently 24/7, everywhere. More targeted towards tracing infections too, as it's proximity based.

I'd hoped they'd scrap Safe Entry completely & replace 100% with TT (you'd then only need to show your TT token or app at access points), but I suppose each have their uses.

With SafeEntry token, business will scan user for entry.

41 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

Actually why can't each shop then have it's own unique token  like the QR code for entry?  Then just show your token and you can walk in.  After all, the shop token will be like your token.  Blue tooth function and it can record everyone who passes by with the token.

Save a lot of time scanning in and out also.

Bad idea.  How to stack back end data collection?

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
13 hours ago, Atonchia said:

Still cannot understand WhyTF need to get another token to trace. 

Who produce this token? 

Who produce the App? 

Is the producing organisation from TH or GIC? 

How much been spent for both toekn and App. 

WTF. 

Like the ERP2 gigantic 3x component. 

My parents haven't gotten their token yet wor. i tot the piority is for the old folks.

This token, the implementation is not very good i must also say.

3 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

My parents haven't gotten their token yet wor. i tot the piority is for the old folks.

No.

Priority goes to area with a lot of ole ppl.  Jalan Besar and Tg Pagar already started the distribution.

I have been carrying 1 for more than a mth.

https://token.gowhere.gov.sg/

I posted this link previously.  No one take note of it.

Edited by inlinesix
  • Praise 3

20 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Token is not mailed to us.. We need to ownself go collect.. For collection.. Visit that link below to see where you guys can collect.. 

• Praise 1

18 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

No.

Priority goes to area with a lot of ole ppl.  Jalan Besar and Tg Pagar already started the distribution.

Since this is supposed to be for people without a smart phone, I presume you haven't been using the apps at all? 

I won't mind having it if everything can be consolidated into 1 device.  

Safe entry and TT is two different thing.

Safe Entry is location base to be monitored by yourself and for you to check where you have been to.

TT is surrounding base where the backend system trace the people of who you have keep close distant with, but you will only be informed when the backend spotted someone who has the virus to inform you. Or you can also check in the history of TT app for possible exposure.

The token is more for the very young and old folk who dun know how to use the apps.

10 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

Since this is supposed to be for people without a smart phone, I presume you haven't been using the apps at all? 

I won't mind having it if everything can be consolidated into 1 device.  

I use Tracetogether app for SafeEntry ONLY

10 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

Safe entry and TT is two different thing.

Safe Entry is location base to be monitored by yourself and for you to check where you have been to.

TT is surrounding base where the backend system trace the people of who you have keep close distant with, but you will only be informed when the backend spotted someone who has the virus to inform you. Or you can also check in the history of TT app for possible exposure.

The token is more for the very young and old folk who dun know how to use the apps.

Going forward, only Tracetogether app or token is used.

TT Token has QR code for merchants to scan.

Internal Moderator
58 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

No.

Hahha. Pardon me! I can collect for my parents behalf hor?

I don't like the idea of my parents passing thier phone for strangers to meddle for the safe entry.

1 hour ago, inlinesix said:

Bad idea.  How to stack back end data collection?

The same way they intend to get the data now with the token? I believe the average individual comes into contact with roughly the same number of people that enters an average shop esp if they take public transport during peak hours

If they cannot store/ retrieve the data for the shop (using one token), how do they intend to store/retrieve the data for any individual who might come into contact with even more people?

Because if I read correctly, it's not going to be merely a case of knowing if an infected person was in this shop on this day/s but who else was in the shop plus who he walked past when going to and leaving the shop.  That's why the token is rolled out.

Edited by Philipkee

9 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Hahha. Pardon me! I can collect for my parents behalf hor?

I don't like the idea of my parents passing thier phone for strangers to meddle for the safe entry.

Bring along their IC to collect.

• Praise 2

3 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

The same way they intend to get the data now with the token? I believe the average individual comes into contact with roughly the same number of people that enters an average shop esp if they take public transport during peak hours

If they cannot store/ retrieve the data for the shop (using one token), how do they intend to store/retrieve the data for any individual who might come into contact with even more people?

Because if I read correctly, it's not going to be merely a case of knowing if an infected person was in this shop on this day/s but who else was in the shop plus who he walked past when going to and leaving the shop.  That's why the token is rolled out.

The 1st layer of tracing is via SafeEntry.  This can be easily obtained from govtech server.

2nd layer of tracing is via Tracetogether app.  These are ppl in close proximity with the infected person.