COVID-19 SG: Start of Phase 2 from 19 June

Blueray

Message added by kobayashiGT

Churches & cinemas among places that are not allowed to reopen in Phase 2

Read more: https://mothership.sg/2020/06/cinemas-bars-cannot-reopen-phase-2/

5 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

No more mask! no more mask! no more mask!

Dont know when can we no need to wear mask mandatory?  

1 minute ago, ToyotaShuttle said:

hope soon. i don't mind if we can't travel. just remove the stupid mask requirement.

Proper Masks wearing is the single most important defense against infectious airborne disease.

You are crazy....

• Praise 5

I will prefer to continue keep the mask on.

I felt that those reusable mask is not as comfortable compared to medical mask. So I am only using the medical mask. 

Maybe because in the younger days working in clean room for whole day long, it is a lot more uncomfortable compared to wearing just a mask. Which is not a problem to me.

If I am outside, just carry extra change every 4 hours.

Edited by Tohto
  • Praise 2

35 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Surge in Hong Kong's Covid-19 cases due to rules being eased too soon, says expert
https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/rules-eased-too-soon-key-to-hong-kongs-covid-19-rebound

something for us to learn

Did HK ever go through two weeks of no local cases though?

At current phase restrictions we should go a few weeks more easily, unless somebody at the border or in charge of SHN makes a mistake.

9 minutes ago, Tohto said:

I felt that those reusable mask is not as comfortable compared to medical mask. So I am only using the medical mask. 

Maybe because in the younger days working in clean room for whole day long, it is a lot more uncomfortable compared to wearing just a mask. Which is not a problem to me.

Actually wearing of mask is good for health also even there is no covid. Lesser chance of falling sick eversince wearing of mask become mandatory.

• Praise 2

15 minutes ago, bsswan said:

At current phase restrictions we should go a few weeks more easily, unless somebody at the border or in charge of SHN makes a mistake.

No idea.

As we did not have any mass testing, it is safer not to ease up so soon.

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, bsswan said:

I remember HK had zero local cases for 3 weeks in June, so they ease certain measures and locally transmitted cases started again

3 hours ago, 13177 said:

Actually wearing of mask is good for health also even there is no covid. Lesser chance of falling sick eversince wearing of mask become mandatory.

Yeah esp ppl cough or caught flu better use mask to prevent spread. 

also wear mask able to detect own breath when need to brush ur teeth again😂

• Haha! 1

4 hours ago, ToyotaShuttle said:

hope soon. i don't mind if we can't travel. just remove the stupid mask requirement.

Theres a reason why usa cases keep going up 

only if they learn like china and sg, all mask up

4 hours ago, Tohto said:

I don’t like surgical mask, its too hot and cause alot pimple. Only if cases of covid high i will wear surgical mask, currently low community cases, wearing merlion mask best. Comfortable to breath, more clean as u ownself wash. Some surgical mask company might have issue with hygiene in their production. 

28 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Theres a reason why usa cases keep going up 

only if they learn like china and sg, all mask up

Many cities in china don't need to wear masks already. Since some months ago.

• Praise 1

Supercharged
9 hours ago, 13177 said:

They're not saying it, but neighborhood clinics do not like you to wear masks. They reduce walk-in patients by 60%.

• Praise 2

8 hours ago, Raubern said:

I remember HK had zero local cases for 3 weeks in June, so they ease certain measures and locally transmitted cases started again

It would have been a problem with easing without T&T and mistakes that were made mid-year regarding air and sea crews being allowed to enter HK without proper testing or quarantine. Later on these rules were tightened up but likely the damage was done.

I read reports also of incoming travellers that skipped out of hotels and were not properly supervised, same as here until wrist bands were fitted.

• Praise 1

2 minutes ago, bsswan said:

It would have been a problem with easing without T&T and mistakes that were made mid-year regarding air and sea crews being allowed to enter HK without proper testing or quarantine. Later on these rules were tightened up but likely the damage was done.

I read reports also of incoming travellers that skipped out of hotels and were not properly supervised, same as here until wrist bands were fitted.

HK if their garment start to more tight on movement control, their people will start to make noise no human right. Like AMDK.

↡ Advertisement