COVID-19 SG: Start of Phase 2 from 19 June

Blueray

Message added by kobayashiGT

Churches & cinemas among places that are not allowed to reopen in Phase 2

Read more: https://mothership.sg/2020/06/cinemas-bars-cannot-reopen-phase-2/

22 minutes ago, Tohto said:

One more front Tekka Center.

8 new COVID-19 infections in Singapore, including 1 in the community

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/covid-19-singapore-new-cases-nov-29-imported-community-moh-13661852

There are more asymptomatic cases hidden in Tekka.

Edited by inlinesix
↡ Advertisement

2 hours ago, inlinesix said:

There are more asymptomatic cases hidden in Tekka.

Unlikely from frozen seafood right? 

Hope can trace the source. 

1st one cannot be just suddenly appear without any link... 

Now with a few community cases. 

Will it be wise to start Phase 3?

With Phase 2 already have group of 12 mingling.... 

If phase 3 meant, 

Multiple of 8 per table... 

If mingle.... 😒

31 minutes ago, Atonchia said:

Now with a few community cases. 

Will it be wise to start Phase 3?

With Phase 2 already have group of 12 mingling.... 

If phase 3 meant, 

Multiple of 8 per table... 

If mingle.... 😒

6 tables of 5

See that ZaoBao report 

Supercharged
1 hour ago, Atonchia said:

Unlikely from frozen seafood right? 

Hope can trace the source. 

1st one cannot be just suddenly appear without any link... 

"The sole community case on Saturday is a 60-year-old Singaporean woman who sells mutton at Tekka Market...Her infection, which is currently unlinked..."Her serological test result is also positive, which indicates likely past infection," said MOH."

Could she have been infected by Mustafa Centre cluster in April, and subsequently recovered? I think it might be possible. 

25 minutes ago, Didu said:

"The sole community case on Saturday is a 60-year-old Singaporean woman who sells mutton at Tekka Market...Her infection, which is currently unlinked..."Her serological test result is also positive, which indicates likely past infection," said MOH."

Could she have been infected by Mustafa Centre cluster in April, and subsequently recovered? I think it might be possible. 

It could be an active case now despite being Asymptomatic.

If u guys feel painful wearing those face mask that goes on your ear loop, get those tie on face mask instead. All frontline healthcare workers wear tie on face mask. I have been using it and do not face any issues. Its more breathable too.

Also, use it for 4 hours only and change a new one.

So far, i kept seeing ppl pulling down their face mask down permanently to eat or drink while walking and chit chatting. Why can't they just find a place to eat or drink? They are using the eating and drinking excuse to not wear a face mask properly. 

• Praise 1

24 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

So far, i kept seeing ppl pulling down their face mask down permanently to eat or drink while walking and chit chatting. Why can't they just find a place to eat or drink? They are using the eating and drinking excuse to not wear a face mask properly. 

I see a lot of ppl wear mask cover mouth only.

48 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

I hardly see any safe distancing ambassador recently. Seems like the government also letting the guard down. 

The ambassador should be employed by garment to do the work.

28 minutes ago, Tohto said:

Two tested positive. Both cases are "likely past infections" as indicated by positive serological test results, the ministry said. The other 874 people tested negative.

8 new COVID-19 infections in Singapore, including 1 in the community

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/covid-19-singapore-new-cases-nov-29-imported-community-moh-13661852

It shows that we have asymptomatic cases in our community.

No test. No case.

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1

30 Nov

Community: 1

Dorms: 0

Imported: 4

Total: 5

**As of 30 November 2020, 12pm, the Ministry of Health (MOH) has preliminarily confirmed 1 new case of locally transmitted COVID-19 infection. Based on our investigations so far, the case is in the community, and there are no new cases in the dormitories.**

2.* * * * In addition, there are 4 imported cases, who had already been placed on Stay-Home Notice upon arrival in Singapore. In total, there are 5 new cases of COVID-19 infection in Singapore today.*

3 minutes ago, Yamapi said:

30 Nov

Community: 1

Dorms: 0

Imported: 4

Total: 5

**As of 30 November 2020, 12pm, the Ministry of Health (MOH) has preliminarily confirmed 1 new case of locally transmitted COVID-19 infection. Based on our investigations so far, the case is in the community, and there are no new cases in the dormitories.**

2.* * * * In addition, there are 4 imported cases, who had already been placed on Stay-Home Notice upon arrival in Singapore. In total, there are 5 new cases of COVID-19 infection in Singapore today.*

Another drop from the air

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/covid-19-new-cases-nov-30-community-imported-moh-coronavirus-13667514

One of the cases is a 60-year-old Singaporean woman who sells mutton at Tekka Market, and the other is a 41-year-old work permit holder from India who works as a warehouse assistant.

Both cases are "likely past infections" as indicated by positive serological test results, said MOH.

17 hours ago, inlinesix said:

No test. No case.

Since we've long been targeting primarily dorms & specific sectors, there'll be significant industries and parts of our population who were never tested systematically.

Also several countries has had 100% free public testing access during the entire CV-19 period, for anyone who wants, no referral or reason needed, whereas free public testing has been restricted for us.

I'm not surprised we're finding a few asymptomatic cases here & there. On the whole, though, I still think it's safe to assume the overall prevalance is very low - especially since 8 months of strict social distancing rules etc, have probably caused most cases to fizzle out without spreading very far onwards.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1