COVID-19 SG: Start of Phase 2 from 19 June

Blueray

Message added by kobayashiGT

Churches & cinemas among places that are not allowed to reopen in Phase 2

Read more: https://mothership.sg/2020/06/cinemas-bars-cannot-reopen-phase-2/

3 hours ago, Heartlander said:

I hope you get it that government are not a bunch of Gods that know everything and do everything right every time. They have already been elected. Get over it.

Btw if they can get it right most of the time, good enough for me. If they make a bit of blunder here and there, I am appreciative enough to close 1 eye. 

What have this govt gotten right?

What???

Since you started on the topic of politics from a factual newspaper print, I will play politics with you. That's my favourite topic.

Edited by Weez911
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

Singapore Pools just updated this - mandatory TraceTogether from 1 Jan 2021

From 1 Jan 2021, according to government guidelines, all customers are required to register their SafeEntry check-in through the TraceTogether app or TraceTogether token before entering Livewire venues. Customers who fail to comply with the safe management measures will be denied entry.

https://www.singaporepools.com.sg/ms/open/en/index.html

Edited by Yamapi

16 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

What have this govt gotten it right?

What???

Since you started on the topic of politics from a factual newspaper print, I will play politics with you. That's my favourite topic.

It’s because of people like him that’s why this govt has become complacent.

• Haha! 3

5 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

It’s because of people like him that’s why this govt has become complacent.

Doesn't matter. Pap lost another GRC and has a popular vote swing of 9% down this round. I'm sure Covid contributed partly to the swing, amongst several other reasons.

Nevertheless we need good momentum going forward so hopefully i can see them lose the majority before I uplorry.