COVID-19 SG: Start of Phase 2 from 19 June

Blueray

Message added by kobayashiGT

Churches & cinemas among places that are not allowed to reopen in Phase 2

Read more: https://mothership.sg/2020/06/cinemas-bars-cannot-reopen-phase-2/

Which school?  Whole class quarantined?  Exams period now, if that’s the case sibeh tragic.  Parents during this period very scared kids fall sick , tendency to push kids to school if slightly unwell.  Stress....

9 hours ago, Jellandross said:

I wonder what the soup-on-his-head man has to say about "human rights".

8 hours ago, Didu said:

pour soup on head? I only familiar with saliva on head kind. Is this some new trend?  [laugh]

The woman is currently receiving treatment at the Institute of Mental Health.

That explains everything. I think the cops on the ground had no choice after a family member failed to calm the woman.

• Haha! 2

6 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

The woman is currently receiving treatment at the Institute of Mental Health.

That explains everything. I think the cops on the ground had no choice after a family member failed to calm the woman.

Frankly I think PM is right, due to covid really siao lang many many 

• Praise 1

3 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

Some go IMH immediately will 'recover' :psychotic:

Becuause inside they will get more interaction with really siao people :grin:

1 hour ago, Chongster said:

Frankly I think PM is right, due to covid really siao lang many many 

after 6 months, depression and anxiety will slowly creep in, it is real.

7 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

True, even no siao but due to this covid and need to follow all the safe measures, eventually also would become depression, anxiety and siao.

9 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

Bloody scary

All these false negatives spooked me. 

It is even more scary when they want to open the border, do away with SHN, and just do a 1-time swab for some countries, including Indonesia. This one is bloody scary to me.

I also wonder how many of those dorm workers tested "negatives" are positives due to false negative results. Sorry I use 2 negatives and 1 positive in a sentence. My bad. 😬

Edited by Weez911
  • Praise 1

1 hour ago, Jman888 said:

Very real. And we're looking at maybe up to 2 more years of safety management restrictions & national confinement of 5m into a small 725km2 land mass...

Unless JB opens up a separate zone for weary Singaporeans? 😀

Went up to Woodlands waterfront park this weekend. Spotted maybe 1-2 trucks/minute passing along on the causeway, otherwise entire border area was whisper quiet. Unreal.

Edited by CremornePt
  • Praise 1

31 minutes ago, CremornePt said:

Very real. And we're looking at maybe up to 2 more years of safety management restrictions & national confinement of 5m into a small 725km2 land mass...

Went up to Woodlands waterfront park this weekend. Spotted maybe 1-2 trucks/minute passing along on the causeway, otherwise entire border area was whisper quiet. Unreal.

Catch pokemon?

CalculatingSpryCanadagoose-size_restrict

• Haha! 1

38 minutes ago, CremornePt said:

So have to get used and integrated on all the safety management restrictions etc as part of our life lo. Like that our life would be more happy. Getting frustrated and depressing would not help at all. [:p] Since we are now confined in sg and cannot go holidays, so just make full good use on this period to catch up with people around us, go visit places in sg that we never been before and do all things that we always complain no time and too busy to do. Once this covid is over, all of us would be again busy with our own life and travelling, and no time for others.

• Praise 2

31 minutes ago, 13177 said:

So have to get used and integrated on all the safety management restrictions etc as part of our life lo.

Not by choice but forced. Still, same result. 😀

8 minutes ago, CremornePt said:

Not by choice but forced. Still, same result. 😀

Even forced also must integrated into our life, then would not get frustrated liao. Lol.

Exclusive | Coronavirus: Hong Kong, Singapore set to reveal preliminary travel bubble deal, possibly without quarantine requirement

Singapore and Hong Kong will reveal on Thursday that they have reached a preliminary agreement on a travel bubble that may exempt residents of both cities from quarantining or stay-at-home notices, according to sources.

More specific details on mutually agreed Covid-19 testing requirements were still being ironed out, the sources in Hong Kong said.

No firm date had been fixed but the arrangement could start as soon as November, although December was seen as more realistic, an aviation industry insider added.

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/hong-kong-economy/article/3105607/coronavirus-hong-kong-singapore-set-reveal

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1