COVID-19 SG: Start of Phase 2 from 19 June

Blueray

Message added by kobayashiGT

Churches & cinemas among places that are not allowed to reopen in Phase 2

Read more: https://mothership.sg/2020/06/cinemas-bars-cannot-reopen-phase-2/

Yesterday, there are 2 community cases.  Both cases happen to be working in T3

Case 58125 is a security officer at Changi Airport Terminal 3. Prior to hospital admission, he had gone to work, as well as visited the Singapore National Eye Centre for treatment of a non-related medical condition.

Case 58138 is a temperature screener and swab assistant at Raffles Medical at Changi Airport Terminal 3, and had gone to work prior to hospital admission.

Both cases were detected under our enhanced community testing to test all individuals aged 13 and above who are diagnosed with acute respiratory infection (ARI) at first presentation to a doctor. This allows us to identify infected individuals early and to quickly contain further spread.C

↡ Advertisement

11 hours ago, Stratovarius said:

I want the token not because is free but I hate the app with a passion as the app requires bluetooth to work. Bt unlike gps drains battery significantly. I was setting up the app and realized need to on bt I immediately delete the app. No way I'm using my phone for trace together.

TraceTogether is good for SafeEntry.  With Fav, no need to scan QR for frequent visit place.

I have been using it for a long time.

12 hours ago, Stratovarius said:

I want the token not because is free but I hate the app with a passion as the app requires bluetooth to work. Bt unlike gps drains battery significantly. I was setting up the app and realized need to on bt I immediately delete the app. No way I'm using my phone for trace together.

Strange.. my experience is that BT is not very high power usage, unlike location tracking.

But I agree the TT app does not work well. It must be running in foreground with screen on to work. 

I deleted app after June

35 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Yesterday, there are 2 community cases.  Both cases happen to be working in T3

Looks like airport with all the imported cases is still a high hazard area.

They need to test all the airport workers every week

36 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

TraceTogether is good for SafeEntry.  With Fav, no need to scan QR for frequent visit place.

I have been using it for a long time.

Singpass is better, fav and it has location proximity listing.TT app don't seems to have the latter. 

9 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

Singpass is better, fav and it has location proximity listing.TT app don't seems to have the latter. 

Like that, TraceTracker is better in term of privacy.

• Haha! 1

Long queues as people rush to snap up TraceTogether tokens

The draining of smartphone batteries, convenience in the workplace and security concerns were among the reasons given by those who rushed to collect their TraceTogether tokens yesterday.

There were long queues at some of the 38 community centres and clubs here to collect the device on the first weekend since the Government announced that checking in with the TraceTogether app or token would be mandatory by end-December at all public venues, including restaurants, workplaces, schools and shopping malls.

This prompted the Government Technology Agency to post a notice on the Token Go Where website that said: "We are currently experiencing high demand for the collection of tokens."

It advised people against rushing to collect the devices, and to check for availability before heading down to the collection centres, reminding them that there is no need to get the token if they already have the app.

The tokens will be made available at all 108 community centres islandwide by the end of next month.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/long-queues-as-people-rush-to-snap-up-tracetogether-tokens

8 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

I super kan cheong.  Already collected mine on the 1st day it was distributed.

Haha.

I’m saying this current announcement. Wait a while la.

Only mandatory in Dec, it’s not even Nov yet...geez.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Haha! 1

Don't rush, there will be more than enough tokens for all: Vivian

There is no need for Singaporeans to rush to collect the TraceTogether tokens, said Minister-in-charge of the Smart Nation Initiative Vivian Balakrishnan yesterday.

The contact tracing devices can currently be collected at 38 community centres (CCs), but will be available at all 108 community centres by the end of next month.

Dr Balakrishnan said that from today, Singaporeans are advised to collect their tokens from their area's community clubs and use the Token Go Where website to see when the schedule for distribution would begin there.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/dont-rush-there-will-be-more-than-enough-tokens-for-all-vivian

• Praise 1

10 minutes ago, Blueray said:

Don't rush, there will be more than enough tokens for all: Vivian

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/dont-rush-there-will-be-more-than-enough-tokens-for-all-vivian

People scare wait last min take, either super long queue or no stock. So collect now better. Lol. I also havent go collect yet. Since Vivian said more than enough tokens, they better really have stock even when people go collect last min.

47 minutes ago, 13177 said:

People scare wait last min take, either super long queue or no stock. So collect now better. Lol. I also havent go collect yet. Since Vivian said more than enough tokens, they better really have stock even when people go collect last min.

Just collect it as and when you got time.  Don't wait till last minute

• Praise 1

Dorm Case

image.png.e88d5158921c6b2fde4fe4c0b0dbf1cf.png

On Rolling 14 days aggregation, it is less than 1 case/day now.

Import Case

image.png.e2ad1d32a7cf47ad19b69fc0b4d07afd.png

On Rolling 14 days aggregation, the number of cases has not been coming down yet. 

The only good news is Pre-flight Swab Test works.

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, 13177 said:

aiya, let people go and take first lor.

next month will have fresher stock and maybe sleeker designs. [laugh]

my regular supermarkets still don't have the scanner for TT tokens anyways. 

• Haha! 1

F up implementation. 

Nobody want to use the TT token in  the beginning then they force people to use it saying it’s mandatory in Dec, so people go and cheong to get.

Now they tell people can only collect from their own constituency CC because they can’t keep up with the demand. And it will only be implemented when all have collected.

Always implement things first but never think of the repercussions.

Yesterday I saw the news and they said they are coming up with V2 of the token which is thinner. I know what will happen next, those who collected will said they lost the token and want to get the sleeker one since replacement is free.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2