COVID-19 SG: Start of Phase 2 from 19 June

Blueray

Message added by kobayashiGT

Churches & cinemas among places that are not allowed to reopen in Phase 2

Read more: https://mothership.sg/2020/06/cinemas-bars-cannot-reopen-phase-2/

26 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

he makan at seoul garden ... now we gotta see will there be "seoul garden" cluster

if not that means social distancing and masking "do work" even covid-positive person visited place will not cause major outbreak

no scare, we have many people using trace together liao  :D

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1

36 minutes ago, Mzrmazda3 said:

Restaurant will kena too i supposed for allowing the 12 to makan and mingling  ... [gossip]

Best is to follow the law ..... Mai suka suka think will not kena ... [grin]

Nothing happen that time will talk si beh big, kena that time will Lan Lan Suck Thumb [bounce2]

Resterant needs to kenna hard. Its easier to make businesses comply than tom dick harry

• Praise 2
  • Shocked 1

52 minutes ago, Tohto said:

He service on the ship dock here, I will suspect he got it there.

I fully believe he caught it on the vessel.

We aren't far from classifying this actually as an imported case, but these guys really need to be under tighter scrutiny.

Then having dinner over three tables with 12-family members, sorry, that's a means to throw the book at both him and restaurant. More so given the occupational hazard and there is a question of the employer in terms of reviews, SOP, equipment and monitoring.

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1

7 minutes ago, bsswan said:

We aren't far from classifying this actually as an imported case, but these guys really need to be under tighter scrutiny.

Then having dinner over three tables with 12-family members, sorry, that's a means to throw the book at both him and restaurant. More so given the occupational hazard and there is a question of the employer in terms of reviews, SOP, equipment and monitoring.

Ppl working in construction industry are being swabbed every fortnight.

Not sure whether it is the same in Marine Industry.

10 minutes ago, bsswan said:

And to add on, among the 12 persons there was a 2 years old who was on 5 days MC. Even though she was later test negative.  But why was she even there, irresponsible parents.  I hope the authority take action against them.

Edited by Tohto
  • Praise 4

2 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Ppl working in construction industry are being swabbed every fortnight.

Not sure whether it is the same in Marine Industry.

For those vessel that dock at our water, how are they ensure virus free? 

2 minutes ago, Tohto said:

For those vessel that dock at our water, how are they ensure virus free? 

I believe all sailors are swabbed upon docking.  There are a number of cases that was found in ship in previous months.

3 minutes ago, Chongster said:

this is exactly how one expects a imported case to be spread into Sinngapore

This is how imported case might be spread into community

22 hours ago, inlinesix said:

This is why still cannot open Phase 3 yet.

19/11/2020

Imported

1 (Case 58343) is a Singaporean and another (Case 58344) is a Singapore Permanent Resident who returned from Indonesia and India respectively.

Case 58343 has been experiencing shortness of breath since 11 November but had declared that he did not have any of the specified symptoms, including shortness of breath, in his health declaration form submitted for immigration clearance on 17 November. Investigations are ongoing to assess if there has been any breach of our travel requirements. 

I wonder why our govt still believes in these sort of wayang paper declarations.....new citizen 58343??

too many incoming imported cases liao..too many

• Shocked 1

9 minutes ago, Kyrios said:

I wonder why our govt still believes in these sort of wayang paper declarations.....new citizen 58343??

too many incoming imported cases liao..too many

If you think it is wayang, good luck.  False declaration carry jail term hor.

• Praise 1

7 hours ago, Tohto said:

And to add on, among the 12 persons there was a 2 years old who was on 5 days MC. Even though she was later test negative.  But why was she even there, irresponsible parents.  I hope the authority take action against them.

Classic example of toxic culture and stupidity passing from one generation to the next. Hard to imagine there's not even a single smart person among that eleven young/old adults who think the gathering was a bad idea? 

Edited by Jellandross

19 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

Classic example of toxic culture and stupidity passing from one generation to the next. Hard to imagine there's not even a single smart person among that eleven young/old adults who think the gathering was a bad idea? 

Many people now dont care and bother on what covid measures etc liao, esp when they see the community cases so low or even zero.

Like i said before, many people already declared their own phase 3 or covid free. No need to maintain safe distancing or restrict group gathering. Wear mask is bo pian cause if dont wear would kana $300 fine. No safe distancing dont have fine, so no need follow.  🙄

• Praise 1

21 hours ago, Didu said:

LW did say group in phase 3 can upsize to 8. It would work out better for restaurant business. Many families can have CNY reunion dinner liao.

Noooooooooooooo :grin:

22 minutes ago, golden_eagle said:

making best out of the worse, what do you like best during this covid period? 

for me, 50% wfh and a quiet mrt train. 

Yes, i quite like this phase 2 now. Work-wise, not as disruptive as a few months ago when restrictions tighter, want to go for recreation also can, there's enough activities. I am not so concerned about not being able to have larger family gatherings or mass events.

Interestingly all these covid scares come from innocuous activities like going to a shop, a restaurant, etc. So far no news about lup sup places causing cluster [laugh] Aside from 2 spas much much earlier, now nothing at all. I guess these places are really "on" about the sanitization procedures given the nature of their business, and it really helps! [laugh]

55 minutes ago, golden_eagle said:

making best out of the worse, what do you like best during this covid period? 

for me, 50% wfh and a quiet mrt train. 

Train now is not so quiet liao, can get quite crowded. And most companies not really 50% wfh also. Street already getting more people and eatery during lunch also crowded. After govt allowed more people to go back office, from then many people already ownself declared phase 3 lo. 😂

So i guess when govt declared phase 3, i believe many people will ownself declared covid free liao.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1