Jump to content
kobayashiGT

HBO Asia - 做工的人 Starring Christopher Lee

Recommended Posts

Turbocharged

510fa8a07942c861df2c49820b83bb21.jpg?w=1

以下是官方提供的故事簡介:

「尊嚴,是給那些領固定薪水的人說的。」為了過上更美好的生活,噗嚨共三人組在做工之餘,不斷計劃著「穩賺的投資」,就算失敗仍越挫越勇,因為,「人生就是要有希望嘛!管他做工還是做仙….」

The following is a brief introduction of the official story:

「Dignity is for those who receive a fixed salary.」In order to live a better life, apart from work, the trio of three people are constantly planning a "stable profitable investment". Even if they fail, they will still be more frustrated and courageous, because, 「Life is about hope! Whether he works or immortals...」

bf456e7b4d246571aed0153a05b496f9.jpg?w=1

哪裡可看?

《做工的人》預計會有 6 集,分別在 HBO 頻道、myVideo 線上串流平台進行首播,需要注意的是,兩管道播放時間不太一樣,HBO 率先於每週日晚間 9 點播映,myVideo 則在週日晚間 10 點上架平台。

5 月 10 日當天將一次播放兩集,倘若你家未安裝 MOD、有線電視,可考慮申請 myVideo 會員,該平台開放會員前兩集免費觀看,且為 4K 高畫質。

 

Quote

One of the tv show I wanna watch. Very respect to Christopher Lee that try to learn to speak like a Taiwanese as much as possible. Not a easy feat.

 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic

After 徵婚啟事, he became popular in Taiwan. 

  • Praise 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Turbocharged
11 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

After 徵婚啟事, he became popular in Taiwan. 

Is that show nice also?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic
2 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Is that show nice also?

Yup.

I watch it because of my Goddess, Sonia Sui

  • Haha! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Turbocharged
7 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Yup.

I watch it because of my Goddess, Sonia Sui

Okay! Try to find and watch this weekends!

↡ Advertisement

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supercharged
50 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Is that show nice also?

The soundtrack from that show is very nice. But the storyline itself is interesting too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supercharged
1 hour ago, kobayashiGT said:

510fa8a07942c861df2c49820b83bb21.jpg?w=1

以下是官方提供的故事簡介:

「尊嚴,是給那些領固定薪水的人說的。」為了過上更美好的生活,噗嚨共三人組在做工之餘,不斷計劃著「穩賺的投資」,就算失敗仍越挫越勇,因為,「人生就是要有希望嘛!管他做工還是做仙….」

The following is a brief introduction of the official story:

「Dignity is for those who receive a fixed salary.」In order to live a better life, apart from work, the trio of three people are constantly planning a "stable profitable investment". Even if they fail, they will still be more frustrated and courageous, because, 「Life is about hope! Whether he works or immortals...」

bf456e7b4d246571aed0153a05b496f9.jpg?w=1

哪裡可看?

《做工的人》預計會有 6 集,分別在 HBO 頻道、myVideo 線上串流平台進行首播,需要注意的是,兩管道播放時間不太一樣,HBO 率先於每週日晚間 9 點播映,myVideo 則在週日晚間 10 點上架平台。

5 月 10 日當天將一次播放兩集,倘若你家未安裝 MOD、有線電視,可考慮申請 myVideo 會員,該平台開放會員前兩集免費觀看,且為 4K 高畫質。

 

 

By the way, Peggy Tseng acted in this show as his wife. No make up or plain makeup most of the time. And she was chio in the 2000s.

 

  • Praise 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged
13 minutes ago, Davidklt said:

The soundtrack from that show is very nice. But the storyline itself is interesting too.

I find the story very down to earth. Very relatable to alot of ppl i guess.

My father is also a blue-collar worker. so I can feel some of the hardship that they go through.

  • Praise 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supercharged (edited)
36 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

I find the story very down to earth. Very relatable to alot of ppl i guess.

My father is also a blue-collar worker. so I can feel some of the hardship that they go through.

I was referring to 徵婚啟事😁

I have not watched 做工的人yet.

Edited by Davidklt
  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Turbocharged
2 hours ago, Davidklt said:

I was referring to 徵婚啟事😁

I have not watched 做工的人yet.

I haven't watch the both show yet.

hahha. HBO need to subscribe leh. 😖 I cheapo. Who wanna share HBO acct with me????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Turbocharged
On 6/19/2020 at 2:47 PM, inlinesix said:

I watch finish the workers during the weekends.

I must say it is a good story with very talented actors involved. The story is not a happy ending but it showcases the real hardship in life.

I highly recommend this show to be watched!

You might be having some problem understanding the storyline if you are not very good in hokkien or min nan hua. Cuz most of the conversation is spoken in that dialect. 🙂

  • Praise 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic
7 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

woah. you visit such a hippy website one arh!

😅

I used to share Monocle subscription with a friend.

  • Praise 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Turbocharged
2 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

I used to share Monocle subscription with a friend.

Next time if I need any lifestyle or fashion advice, I know who to look for le! 🙂

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×