Wild boar spotted at Sengkang MRT

Yamapi

A video of a wild boar charging at a person and then crashing head first into a glass door at Sengkang MRT station has been posted on Instagram Stories.

The three-second video was then reposted on Facebook on Saturday, June 20.

It showed a person successfully dodging the wild boar.

wild-boar-sengkang-mrt.gif

wild-boar-sengkang-mrt.jpg

https://mothership.sg/2020/06/wild-boar-sengkang-mrt/

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

Hypersonic
9 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Near my place...even nearer in the other beedeo...later I go hunt for it...

im ready😋 

47D54A56-0385-4126-BE86-F0975C75320E.jpeg

Roast wild boar?

16 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

im ready😋 

I can help you to cook, or even finish the boar if you find it too big for your consumption. :D

6 minutes ago, Tohto said:

Roast wild boar?

Let @mersaylee go catch it first, then MCF can organise an adhoc Singapore Masterchef (Wild Boar Edition) and all chefs in the Makan thread to participate... :D

• Praise 8
  • Haha! 10

16 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

I can help you to cook, or even finish the boar if you find it too big for your consumption. :D

Let @mersaylee go catch it first, then MCF can organise an adhoc Singapore Masterchef (Wild Boar Edition) and all chefs in the Makan thread to participate... :D

Up to 5 pax...otherwise it’s $300 per head to ah gong piggy bank (pun intended) 

• Haha! 7

5 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

No scare no scare, can do it like Media Corp's #StayHomeCookOff (宅星刀叉战), how many participants also OK. :D

And whoever want to try the actual dish can get it deliver to your door step via delivery service (Lalamove, Gogovan, Grab etc.) [idea]

I will do 姜葱爆炒山猪肉。

• Praise 11
  • Haha! 2

Supersonic

Poor wild boar. 😅 Looks like sengkang and punggol area still can find traces of wild boar even now, despite the area have been building so many bto flats liao?! They never migrate to other parts of the island? Lol.

• Praise 1

47 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Ah Gong said 5 pax per table ...  :a-aggressive:

Never said how many tables allowed with minimum 2 meters spacing .... :secret-laugh:

• Haha! 8

Hypersonic
7 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Poor wild boar. 😅 Looks like sengkang and punggol area still can find traces of wild boar even now, despite the area have been building so many bto flats liao?! They never migrate to other parts of the island? Lol.

SK and Punggol both have 2 beautiful reservoir and park connector along the reservoir. 

Also have monkey.

• Praise 3

1 hour ago, mersaylee said:

im ready😋 

Okay great quick assemble a team of 5 hunter to be equipped with bows and arrow and also spear and shield just in case and lastly a large net to cast over and capture in.

Then tonight can feast.

• Haha! 2

15 minutes ago, Acewin said:

Okay great quick assemble a team of 5 hunter to be equipped with bows and arrow and also spear and shield just in case and lastly a large net to cast over and capture in.

Then tonight can feast.

Err...sori sori...I’m a hunter but I meant I hunt for cutlery and plate ready for makan...

• Haha! 2

Turbocharged
48 minutes ago, Tohto said:

SK and Punggol both have 2 beautiful reservoir and park connector along the reservoir. 

Also have monkey.

You forget monitor lizards

I think some countries cook curry with it! 🤣

• Haha! 5

59 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Why should they? We're the intruders leh, they are already residents for eons ago. :D

• Praise 4

Supersonic
49 minutes ago, Tohto said:

Also have monkey.

Monkey still not so scary but wild boar a bit dangerous lo. I remember there was one time when i was at safra punggol, then i overlooked the PCN opposite the safra, saw a family of wild boar were walking on the top of the slope just above the PCN track while there was people walking and jogging below the track.

Imagine if those wild boar suddenly charge down from the slope to the walkway below! 😓