Jump to content
dudez7

TP new bmw r1250rt bike , don't play play hor

Recommended Posts

 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For last 2 years,PML/BMW won a big contract from S'pore Gov't,even LHL's State Car changed to 7 series...TP 3 Series Patrol Cars & this Motorcycles....

  • Praise 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Lethalstrike said:

Solid 1.2L touring bike, sure can catch PMDs! 

Big Bikes to clumsy to catch PMD,Scooter easier.

  • Haha! 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, dudez7 said:

 

Thanks for sharing. 

Its time TP riders get newer bikes - to allow them to ride fast safely, at the same time comfortably. Current Yamaha Diversion  shd have no  issues attaining 200km/hr however the bike do not even have ABS.  Not sure why take so long for TP to replace.  Many smaller newer bikes/scooters now have ABS as standard options. 

With these BMW RT,  i think it is equipped with BMW ABS Pro, (lean angle sensitive abs), may have ride mode (eg rain), automatic stability control, hill start assist, onboard computer/multicontroller,  brighter LED lights and electric adjustable windshield (height).

Hope to see more of these newer bikes on the road. Do they have the black version stealth too?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)
28 minutes ago, alphard96 said:

Thanks for sharing. 

Its time TP riders get newer bikes - to allow them to ride fast safely, at the same time comfortably. Current Yamaha Diversion  shd have no  issues attaining 200km/hr however the bike do not even have ABS.  Not sure why take so long for TP to replace.  Many smaller newer bikes/scooters now have ABS as standard options. 

With these BMW RT,  i think it is equipped with BMW ABS Pro, (lean angle sensitive abs), may have ride mode (eg rain), automatic stability control, hill start assist, onboard computer/multicontroller,  brighter LED lights and electric adjustable windshield (height).

Hope to see more of these newer bikes on the road. Do they have the black version stealth too?

BMW RT is very good in fast speed control. As said, the bike comes with all features control for wet and sunny weather. Saw the black version in the night travelled in group of 4 bikes. Can't run if caught speeding on Hayabusa

Edited by Tcx607
  • Praise 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I see TP on bikes I get very scared.

I scared they fall down and get run over.

:grin:

image.png.bd54cf1854ec1d3b0f171e14f4d867ec.png

image.png.4e9030cbdeb0e822adeb9c993c2662d4.png

image.thumb.png.ec2fbb25898145a288a7a46f801d61a4.png

All the GEAR

No IDEA

image.png.25edf8c3ede003a10ac74807c740ca97.png

image.png.098abce5bcbf7e2d20b7bb7e0d41efa2.png

image.thumb.png.b49c0d01e395ef85006c6ddb6c309fdc.png

image.png.8e78cae0c77ef48021de042de474e489.png

image.thumb.png.afd103eb33db11ba4fe2a98a6037eda7.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

When I see TP on bikes I get very scared.

I scared they fall down and get run over.

:grin:

image.png.bd54cf1854ec1d3b0f171e14f4d867ec.png

image.png.4e9030cbdeb0e822adeb9c993c2662d4.png

image.thumb.png.ec2fbb25898145a288a7a46f801d61a4.png

All the GEAR

No IDEA

image.png.25edf8c3ede003a10ac74807c740ca97.png

image.png.098abce5bcbf7e2d20b7bb7e0d41efa2.png

image.thumb.png.b49c0d01e395ef85006c6ddb6c309fdc.png

image.png.8e78cae0c77ef48021de042de474e489.png

image.thumb.png.afd103eb33db11ba4fe2a98a6037eda7.png

 

Nice compilation... hahaha 

  • Haha! 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jamesc said:

When I see TP on bikes I get very scared.

I scared they fall down and get run over.

:grin:

image.png.bd54cf1854ec1d3b0f171e14f4d867ec.png

image.png.4e9030cbdeb0e822adeb9c993c2662d4.png

image.thumb.png.ec2fbb25898145a288a7a46f801d61a4.png

All the GEAR

No IDEA

image.png.25edf8c3ede003a10ac74807c740ca97.png

image.png.098abce5bcbf7e2d20b7bb7e0d41efa2.png

image.thumb.png.b49c0d01e395ef85006c6ddb6c309fdc.png

image.png.8e78cae0c77ef48021de042de474e489.png

image.thumb.png.afd103eb33db11ba4fe2a98a6037eda7.png

 

TP & Police also Human Being...they also will have mistake.....

  • Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

TP & Police also Human Being...they also will have mistake.....

I think its more to do with training and decision making.

Need to train them in advanced driving and riding techniques.

:grin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sometime is the other users causing them (TP) to fall just like any other bike rider 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even LTA has upgraded their bikes. Good that TP doing the same.

Maybe some bikes should remain exclusive to Govt use only. Seen too many TP-wannabes on the road. And they're doing that to make others give way to them thinking they're TP when they're actually nobody.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Ravinged said:

Even LTA has upgraded their bikes. Good that TP doing the same.

Maybe some bikes should remain exclusive to Govt use only. Seen too many TP-wannabes on the road. And they're doing that to make others give way to them thinking they're TP when they're actually nobody.

Imagine a van or lorry happily driving at 90km/hr in the middle lane or even lane 1.....with this bike approaching from behind (photos from the net)

black TP.jpg

black TP2.jpg

  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, alphard96 said:

Imagine a van or lorry happily driving at 90km/hr in the middle lane or even lane 1.....with this bike approaching from behind (photos from the net)

black TP.jpg

black TP2.jpg

It did happened on 10 June. For the sake of simplicity I will just copy and paste what I had in my FB.

1. Entered TPE from SLE.
2. Lorry crawling in center lane at 60km/hr
3. Overtook some vehicles on left lane but after that, lorry still refused to keep left when it was clear.
4. Overtook the lorry from Lane 1 before switching back to center lane.
5. Wound down window, put out my hand and gestured him to keep left.
6. Maybe lorry driver got offended and lorry started to chase and tailgate me. I sped up a little.

30 seconds later, took a glance in rear view mirror...

7. Black bike pulled up along lorry driver's door. Black bike switched on blue/red blinkers. TRAFFIC POLICE!!!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×