Malaysia Touch 'N Go Card post-COVID-19

Kangadrool

My TnG card will be entering into an "inactive" status tomorrow on 24th June since last road trip. As we are in unprecedented times with restricted travel and there's no way I can enter MY now, I tried to resuscitate my looming "inactive" TnG card again.

Digging into their 27 pages of FAQ encyclopedia, under section 2.8 Dormant Card, subsection 2.8.1, it states that "Card linked to Touch 'n Go eWallet (PayDirect function) will not become Dormant and Dormant Fee is not applicable....." I proceeded to register my card with eWallet and to play it safe, topped up a grand RM10.00 into it.

Not sure if my interpretation is correct wrt to Bolehland's England, my understanding is, now my TnG card is forever active until expiry, i.e. no need to use/top up every 12 months without incurring inactive fee???

I hope that when it is safe to travel again, my TnG card will not become "inactive" thereby causing a traffic snarl at the checkpoint or their TnG prata did not flip by then. LOL 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

6 minutes ago, Kangadrool said:

My TnG card will be entering into an "inactive" status tomorrow on 24th June since last road trip. As we are in unprecedented times with restricted travel and there's no way I can enter MY now, I tried to resuscitate my looming "inactive" TnG card again.

Digging into their 27 pages of FAQ encyclopedia, under section 2.8 Dormant Card, subsection 2.8.1, it states that "Card linked to Touch 'n Go eWallet (PayDirect function) will not become Dormant and Dormant Fee is not applicable....." I proceeded to register my card with eWallet and to play it safe, topped up a grand RM10.00 into it.

Not sure if my interpretation is correct wrt to Bolehland's England, my understanding is, now my TnG card is forever active until expiry, i.e. no need to use/top up every 12 months without incurring inactive fee???

I hope that when it is safe to travel again, my TnG card will not become "inactive" thereby causing a traffic snarl at the checkpoint or their TnG prata did not flip by then. LOL 

bolehland's england is one thing, but their policy prata very easily/fast one - and that's likely a bigger consideration than their england...

• Haha! 3

36 minutes ago, Atrecord said:

bolehland's england is one thing, but their policy prata very easily/fast one - and that's likely a bigger consideration than their england...

Got too many Touch N Gone cards in the past... Hope this time not. LOL...

• Haha! 2

55 minutes ago, Kangadrool said:

Tell us tomorrow.

• Haha! 1

47 minutes ago, Atrecord said:

That's elastic policy.  If you know how to play with it, it will be to your benefit lo.

• Haha! 2

4 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Tell us tomorrow.

Now they keep spamming me that my eWallet is low on credit even though I have topped up a grand RM10.00. LOL...

I guess they need more marnie. Hahahaaaa

• Haha! 2

2 minutes ago, Kangadrool said:

Now they keep spamming me that my eWallet is low on credit even though I have topped up a grand RM10.00. LOL...

I guess they need more marnie. Hahahaaaa

RM10 definitely will trigger low value warning.

2 hours ago, inlinesix said:

That's elastic policy.  If you know how to play with it, it will be to your benefit lo.

shit... you're right!

is there a course to take that will teach one how to ace it? I would love to learn to be just a fraction of let's say, ah jibby 🤣

• Haha! 2

Twincharged

many have also "donated" to malaysian VEP. lucky i was "clever" to know their prata tricks.hahahah

19 minutes ago, Rm2s said:

https://www.ezlink.com.sg/2019/04/ez-link-and-touch-n-go-to-introduce-dual-currency-cross-border-combi-card

While googling for answers on T&G, came across the above. Haven't heard anything from either side.

My T&G card was last used in March 2019, still have RM200+ inside, I wonder if I could get it back.

Has this Combi card been implemented yet or like HSR still suspended? LOL...

4 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

many have also "donated" to malaysian VEP. lucky i was "clever" to know their prata tricks.hahahah

Share with us the tricks leh. :-)

• Haha! 1

31 minutes ago, Rm2s said:

https://www.ezlink.com.sg/2019/04/ez-link-and-touch-n-go-to-introduce-dual-currency-cross-border-combi-card

While googling for answers on T&G, came across the above. Haven't heard anything from either side.

My T&G card was last used in March 2019, still have RM200+ inside, I wonder if I could get it back.

Do a transfer when border opens.

Supercharged
1 hour ago, Mkl22 said:

😂

i'm one of them..

take it as buying a blue car decal..

1 hour ago, Mkl22 said:

We are famous for Kissuism mah!!!!!

• Haha! 2

Twincharged
2 minutes ago, Kurty said:

😂

i'm one of them..

take it as buying a blue car decal..

lets see whats their next "donation" drive going to be.

Bolehland not only famous flipped Prata, they are also skilled at turning over easy on your egg prats, spamming you to top-up T&G card. Hahaha!

I used T&G card of balance RM30.00 going in and upon returning top up another RM40.00/50.00 every time, you never know when thy shift goal post again and again. What have i got to loose if my balance is RM35.00/ ?? ( buy them kopi-tarik wif Prata egg ) [laugh]

• Haha! 2

(edited)
2 hours ago, Meanmachine said:

Bolehland not only famous flipped Prata, they are also skilled at turning over easy on your egg prats, spamming you to top-up T&G card. Hahaha!

I used T&G card of balance RM30.00 going in and upon returning top up another RM40.00/50.00 every time, you never know when thy shift goal post again and again. What have i got to loose if my balance is RM35.00/ ?? ( buy them kopi-tarik wif Prata egg ) [laugh]

I have no issue going in if keep balance btw RM20 and RM30.

Most of the time I use Tuas

Edited by inlinesix
↡ Advertisement