Malaysia Touch 'N Go Card post-COVID-19

Kangadrool

13 minutes ago, Kopites said:

Is it?

I have yet to try download the app. 

Thanks. 

I just check the app, it re-direct to its eshop in lazada my, apparently out-of-stock too

• Praise 1

10 minutes ago, Dafansu said:

only My address

if they send by postal mail then I probably can use an address I have access, but then.....

Untitled.png

Edited by Ahwhye

1 hour ago, Ctaiwee said:

Have you tried Carosell, there are resellers selling NFC cards there. @Kopites 

Don't feed the scalpers, if possible.  Every Tuesday, the Shell petrol ksiok near City Sq will restock, I read. Just use non NFC ones for now.

If you are in KL, can go buy at KL Sentral or TNG office at Bangsar, must go early on weekdays. 

• Praise 4

2 hours ago, Ctaiwee said:

Have you tried Carosell, there are resellers selling NFC cards there. @Kopites 

Honestly dare not try seeing the prices varied across the different sellers. 

Edited by Kopites

2 hours ago, Voodooman said:

Don't feed the scalpers, if possible.  Every Tuesday, the Shell petrol ksiok near City Sq will restock, I read. Just use non NFC ones for now.

If you are in KL, can go buy at KL Sentral or TNG office at Bangsar, must go early on weekdays. 

Do you know if they restock daily on weekdays? i was at TnG office at KL Sentral yesterday (weekend), saw a notice outside saying both old and new cards out of stock. 

I'm surprised by the crowd waiting outside, probably for other TnG services. 

Edited by Lovemyride
  • Praise 1

10 minutes ago, Lovemyride said:

Do you know if they restock daily on weekdays? i was at TnG office at KL Sentral yesterday (weekend), saw a notice outside saying both old and new cards out of stock. 

I'm surprised by the crowd waiting outside, probably for other TnG services. 

Was there a few weeks ago on a weekend too, no stock. Went to buy Brickfields' goreng pisang and fried niangao, so just pop by to try my luck. Was told Tuesday morning best time to go and it seems if your card has expired, you have some priority. 

hi guys.

The last time i used my TnG card was early 2020 before covid lockdown.

Planning to go JB next week not sure if the card can still use at the check point?

Tried login into TnG portal and also the TnG app and Both indicated my card expires in 2025 August.

Did not mention anything about card is still active or anything. (the "ACTIVE" is not there under status, does it means its Dead?)

There is still some RM inside. any brothers here know if I can still use this card next week?

Edited by Akomono

20 hours ago, Akomono said:

hi guys.

Planning to go JB next week not sure if the card can still use at the check point?

Tried login into TnG portal and also the TnG app and Both indicated my card expires in 2025 August.

Did not mention anything about card is still active or anything. (the "ACTIVE" is not there under status, does it means its Dead?)

There is still some RM inside. any brothers here know if I can still use this card next week?

Cannot use Liao.  More than 1 year never use then deactivate Liao.  

• Praise 1

21 hours ago, Akomono said:

hi guys.

Active TnG card and expire date is different, 1 way to know ur TnG card still active or not is to register e card into e TnG app, IF u manage to get e card registered and can see e remaining RM value in e card, it is still active.

16 minutes ago, zipping said:

Active TnG card and expire date is different, 1 way to know ur TnG card still active or not is to register e card into e TnG app, IF u manage to get e card registered and can see e remaining RM value in e card, it is still active.

i installed the TnG app...added the card ..it showed the balance value and card expiry...but under the Status....its empty. did not show if its active or not.

1 hour ago, sbs2716g said:

Cannot use Liao.  More than 1 year never use then deactivate Liao.  

can i still bring this card over to msia for reloading and make it "active" again?

33 minutes ago, Akomono said:

i installed the TnG app...added the card ..it showed the balance value and card expiry...but under the Status....its empty. did not show if its active or not.

As long as it shows remaining RM on e card, e card is active.

14 minutes ago, zipping said:

thats a good sign! ok will use back the card! 😍

On 10/7/2022 at 12:44 AM, zipping said:

A colleague just topped up RM 100 for me at one of the JB shell. It worked, even though the card has not been used for more than 5 years at least. The receipt show previous balance with the newly topped up values. 

No worry then, right? 🤔

47 minutes ago, Kopites said:

A colleague just topped up RM 100 for me at one of the JB shell. It worked, even though the card has not been used for more than 5 years at least. The receipt show previous balance with the newly topped up values. 

No worry then, right? 🤔

interesting. did you add the card into the tng app last time?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1